Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Do You Believe In Life After Death, Does It Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Life After Death, Does It Exist? (654 Views)

Karma, Does It Exist? / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Life After Death, Does It Exist? by ezejessica(f): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
I have always been in state of confusion especially when I see people talk about life after death, when I see many people worried about life after death and I use to be like why are you worried about life after death since you don't even know where you come from. No one can tell where we came from, they just gv birth to us please tell me something about this life after death if you believe please.
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death, Does It Exist? by Dontquit: 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death, Does It Exist? by MrPRevailer(m): 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
ezejessica:
I have always been in state of confusion especially when I see people talk about life after death, when I see many people worried about life after death and I use to be like why are you worried about life after death since you don't even know where you come from. No one can tell where we came from, they just gv birth to us please tell me something about this life after death if you believe please.

Divinerevelations.info
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death, Does It Exist? by dalaman: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
Do people worry about life before they were born? Why worry about life after death?
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death, Does It Exist? by Hier(m): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2023
ezejessica:

Life after death is compared to when one is asleep, while being asleep, he still sees himself probably doing one thing or the other, usually in the form of dream.

On the other hand, man has a soul, the soul is responsible for feelings. There are time when I have dreams and I just while dreaming wish it was a dream. Lot of instances, that's the best description I can give, there are those who dream and they see things chasing them and while still dreaming, they wish they were dreaming.

Firstly, their mind wishes they are dreaming and at the same time, they see themselves, so we have personality (the person they see in their dreams) and they feel fear and all that, which is the mind.

The person they see in their dream is themselves, but it is not their body, evidently the body is asleep and still at rest, but here is someone else, which I can best call the human spirit. The breath we breathe is because our body is still in union with our spirit. So when that spirit leaves, the body seize to have what keeps it working, so it stops living because the human spirit can not dwell there anymore, but can spirits die.

Firstly, if the body while still asleep, and at rest can see itself (the spirit) doing other things, evidently, when the body is disconnected, the spirit continues it own life with a mind of its own.

That would take us back to creation and judgement(after life)

Were we created
Secondly, is there going to be judgement

On creation, we have to answer the question of did we just happen based on chances or there was a mind behind us

On chances, chances deals with probability, likelihood, possibility, trail and error

Before there can be perfection, there must be knowledge and without a mind, there was no knowledge

For instance, we go to school, and there we learn how to read and write, but without learning, how can we read and write

So let's assume you were given a sowing machine, we all know how to pedder the machine, but to sow, it is learnt, you can't sow a clothe by accident and it looks good from the first trial. It is learnt, so knowledge first, then creation. So there must be a knowledge (mind) before there is creation.

For instance, the phone we hold might be launched a few years back, before the day of launching, there was a mind, knowledge was there.

Just take for instance, a block, used in building, it has holes, it can collectively form a shape. And be used in building, but it was all the product of a mind and the holes are for heat regulations.

Now to us, I can't even start there because do we talk about the eyes, it has a function to the body, the nose, the mouth, ear, skin, genitals, legs, all this things, they are even more complex than the block, phone, eyes see, nose smell, ear hears, mouth, heart, liver, testicles, hair, brain, stomach, on and on.

Then we talk about things that are disconnected from the body yet the body needs them, food, water, trees, they all support the body yet, they are not physically attached to the body, do we call this accident. We see what we call association, you bring this and this and it forms this.

So evidently, there must have been a knowledge, hence there was a mind. And that mind created all things.

Now to the creator, who is the creator, the creator has a mind that's all I can say here.

Now I believe I answered the creation or chance question

Now, on the side, I once sat down and asked myself, assuming there was no food on earth 🌍, would people do business. Just imagine we don't get hungry, evidently we would do things to get fun and away from boredom, but somehow, because of the desire for food and all that, we leave our homes and go out, and there we have activities and creativities.

People create things and give their best to make life more meaningful hence the reason for running around

Somehow, I must state that for every creation, there was a reason, phones were created for a purpose, everything has it's purpose, everything, the crude oil, even though it hasn't been discovered, it was there for a reason. But the mind would keep working until those things are discovered and used for what was intended. We would have genius, temperament, gifted minds, gifted hands, inquisitive adventurist who would dare the impossible and would discover something, law of phsyics, etc

So I think I addressed the question of purpose, now, the question of judgement, judgement has to do with destroy and recreate, for instance, we had seen the era of landlines, they used their existence and then the manufacturer decides, let's stop using wired communication, it's too expensive, let's go for wireless communication, we see a sort of reviewing process. Everything gets destroyed, but some get rewarded, some are held as antiques and kept it museum, history books are written for their remembrance, monument are erected to recognize their labour and effort, but everything revolves around obedience. What is obedience to A, might be disobedience to B. A captain at the war front might ask his soldiers not to shoot at a given time, probably because the gunshot might expose their hideout and put their lives at joapardy, if a soldier fails to obey order, and he survives the war, reports would be sent and judgement passed.

Everyone would be rewarded for their obedience to the one who made them. We have everything here on earth that would point us to the creator, but that reminds me, the destroyer won't stop his deception, ✌️

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death, Does It Exist? by correctguy101(m): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Hier:

Life after death is compared to when one is asleep, while being asleep, he still sees himself probably doing one thing or the other, usually in the form of dream.

On the other hand, man has a soul, the soul is responsible for feelings. There are time when I have dreams and I just while dreaming wish it was a dream. Lot of instances, that's the best description I can give, there are those who dream and they see things chasing them and while still dreaming, they wish they were dreaming.

Firstly, their mind wishes they are dreaming and at the same time, they see themselves, so we have personality (the person they see in their dreams) and they feel fear and all that, which is the mind.

The person they see in their dream is themselves, but it is not their body, evidently the body is asleep and still at rest, but here is someone else, which I can best call the human spirit. The breath we breathe is because our body is still in union with our spirit. So when that spirit leaves, the body seize to have what keeps it working, so it stops living because the human spirit can not dwell there anymore, but can spirits die.

Firstly, if the body while still asleep, and at rest can see itself (the spirit) doing other things, evidently, when the body is disconnected, the spirit continues it own life with a mind of its own.

That would take us back to creation and judgement(after life)

Were we created
Secondly, is there going to be judgement

On creation, we have to answer the question of did we just happen based on chances or there was a mind behind us

On chances, chances deals with probability, likelihood, possibility, trail and error

Before there can be perfection, there must be knowledge and without a mind, there was no knowledge

For instance, we go to school, and there we learn how to read and write, but without learning, how can we read and write

So let's assume you were given a sowing machine, we all know how to pedder the machine, but to sow, it is learnt, you can't sow a clothe by accident and it looks good from the first trial. It is learnt, so knowledge first, then creation. So there must be a knowledge (mind) before there is creation.

For instance, the phone we hold might be launched a few years back, before the day of launching, there was a mind, knowledge was there.

Just take for instance, a block, used in building, it has holes, it can collectively form a shape. And be used in building, but it was all the product of a mind and the holes are for heat regulations.

Now to us, I can't even start there because do we talk about the eyes, it has a function to the body, the nose, the mouth, ear, skin, genitals, legs, all this things, they are even more complex than the block, phone, eyes see, nose smell, ear hears, mouth, heart, liver, testicles, hair, brain, stomach, on and on.

Then we talk about things that are disconnected from the body yet the body needs them, food, water, trees, they all support the body yet, they are not physically attached to the body, do we call this accident. We see what we call association, you bring this and this and it forms this.

So evidently, there must have been a knowledge, hence there was a mind. And that mind created all things.

Now to the creator, who is the creator, the creator has a mind that's all I can say here.

Now I believe I answered the creation or chance question

Now, on the side, I once sat down and asked myself, assuming there was no food on earth 🌍, would people do business. Just imagine we don't get hungry, evidently we would do things to get fun and away from boredom, but somehow, because of the desire for food and all that, we leave our homes and go out, and there we have activities and creativities.

People create things and give their best to make life more meaningful hence the reason for running around

Somehow, I must state that for every creation, there was a reason, phones were created for a purpose, everything has it's purpose, everything, the crude oil, even though it hasn't been discovered, it was there for a reason. But the mind would keep working until those things are discovered and used for what was intended. We would have genius, temperament, gifted minds, gifted hands, inquisitive adventurist who would dare the impossible and would discover something, law of phsyics, etc

So I think I addressed the question of purpose, now, the question of judgement, judgement has to do with destroy and recreate, for instance, we had seen the era of landlines, they used their existence and then the manufacturer decides, let's stop using wired communication, it's too expensive, let's go for wireless communication, we see a sort of reviewing process. Everything gets destroyed, but some get rewarded, some are held as antiques and kept it museum, history books are written for their remembrance, monument are erected to recognize their labour and effort, but everything revolves around obedience. What is obedience to A, might be disobedience to B. A captain at the war front might ask his soldiers not to shoot at a given time, probably because the gunshot might expose their hideout and put their lives at joapardy, if a soldier fails to obey order, and he survives the war, reports would be sent and judgement passed.

Everyone would be rewarded for their obedience to the one who made them. We have everything here on earth that would point us to the creator, but that reminds me, the destroyer won't stop his deception, ✌️

🙄
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death, Does It Exist? by budaatum: 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
I don't believe in life after death. I have never seen a dead person come back to life so it would be silly to believe in made up crap that lacks evidence.

Everyone who has died has remained dead. But if anyone dies and is buried and then has life after death I wouldn't believe then neither because I would know.

P.s. Dead in this instance, means proper death, as in life loss without the possibility of resuscitation. Like cut off the head and died dead.
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death, Does It Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
budaatum:
I don't believe in life after death. I have never seen a dead person come back to life so it would be silly to believe in made up crap that lacks evidence.

Everyone who has died has remained dead. But if anyone dies and is buried and then has life after death I wouldn't believe then neither because I would know.

P.s. Dead in this instance, means proper death, as in life loss without the possibility of resuscitation. Like cut off the head and died dead.

That's why i can't wait for judgment day when you come back to be thrown into hellfire.
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death, Does It Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
ezejessica:

Is a lie you are not in any confusion. You are Just looking for comfort for your fear of death.
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death, Does It Exist? by budaatum: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That's why i can't wait for judgment day when you come back to be thrown into hellfire.

The only reason you can't wait is you know you'd be waiting forever and you know you wouldn't live long enough.
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death, Does It Exist? by Michael547(m): 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
ezejessica:
I can answer your questions from the Bible on this subject....contact me on whatsapp on 08167469103
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death, Does It Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
budaatum:

The only reason you can't wait is you know you'd be waiting forever and you know you wouldn't live long enough.

And this makes sense to you when it is already clear that I must wait?
Re: Do You Believe In Life After Death, Does It Exist? by budaatum: 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And this makes sense to you when it is already clear that I must wait?

Wait a very long time then die before you get to see the imaginary hell that you hope to see.

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Is The Only Way.see The Epic Reason. / Powerful Ogun Song To Break Curses And Gain Prosperity / "I Can't Give Any Of My Poor Member A Car Gift; It's A Waste Of Resources-pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.