Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding (32103 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2018
limeta:
Oh kanu wanted to help give this country back to us
How foolish we were not to ve listen to him
We ve to find him beg him to come back to us
Kanu is history, deal with it and move on
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by Azam101: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
Attention seeker pastor !
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by Chukazu: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
mexxmoney:
Bakare and his likes are part of the problems we have in Nigeria. Blind people claiming to be watchmen over the city. It was visible to any discerning person that Buhari was in no way the kind of leader Nigeria needed in 2015 but they kept making excuses for him and packaged him as a saint to Nigerians.
1. He failed to present his o level certificate they said even if he brought NEPA bill they will vote for him
2. He ran away from a presidential debate
3. He couldn't remember the name of his party or his running mate calling them All progressive confidence party and osubande respectively
4. His incendiary comments about the monkeys and baboons being soaked in blood if he didn't win in 2011
5. His condemning the GEJ government for attacking boko haram and calling the attacks on boko haram an injustice
6. His history of brutal dictatorship and disregard for the rule of law e.t.c
The signs were there for all to see but so called wise men like bakare and Soyinka were telling Nigerians that this was the messiah we needed. When the so called watchmen are as blind as a bat why do we pay heed to them anymore? Bakare and his likes should just leave us alone. Enough of their kind of blind leadership

I don't remember Soyinka supporting Buhari
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by win2kwire: 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Tunde Bakare is no different, anyone who uses religion to 419 people is just as bad as Buhari!

Pastor should be treated as a criminal offence!
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
Chukazu:

Then you were not in Nigeria.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by freeze001(f): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
GoroTango:

Yet your APC will not let us rest from PDP and Jonathan blame game. Every time they fail stupidly, they will say Jonathan did same; that Nigerians should remember where they're coming from. They are not history that APC should forge ahead and stop referring to abi?
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by freeze001(f): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
Chukazu:

Why not do a bit of research?
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by 9jagoodman: 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
He went for a popularity test.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by blackboy2star(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Pastor Bakare speaking at on Sunday service in his church in Lagos further said that the Peoples Democratic Praty (PDP) for 16 years its spent in government borrowed N6 trillion but the All Progresive Congress (APC) just in three years has borrowed N11 trillion.Pastor Bakare speaking at on Sunday service in his church in Lagos further said that the Peoples Democratic Praty (PDP) for 16 years its spent in government borrowed N6 trillion but the All Progresive Congress (APC) just in three years has borrowed N11 trillion.

Nigeria should please give me my own share, i no do again...
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by jaytee01(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
yarimo:
Nonsense rascal mtcheeew undecided TUNDE BAKARE It is not must for you to understand what president BUHARI and other people are doing in KANO.
If anyone deserves to be called a rascal, it is a cow like you.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by lastdon5: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
What? 6 trillion in I6 years and II trillions in just 2years??
APC will be the ruin of Nigeria. with this rate Nigeria can't reach 8 years.
APC has finally outdone PDP in bad governance.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:00am On Mar 06, 2018
freeze001:
He was being an adult doing adult stuff according to Onochie. By extension, if Bakare cannot understand what Buhari and other governors were doin at that wedding, then he's just a child who isn't mature enough to grasp adult deeds.

That is where zombies have landed us in this country.
shop knuckle
ur head de dia
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 06, 2018
mexxmoney:
Bakare and his likes are part of the problems we have in Nigeria. Blind people claiming to be watchmen over the city. It was visible to any discerning person that Buhari was in no way the kind of leader Nigeria needed in 2015 but they kept making excuses for him and packaged him as a saint to Nigerians.
1. He failed to present his o level certificate they said even if he brought NEPA bill they will vote for him
2. He ran away from a presidential debate
3. He couldn't remember the name of his party or his running mate calling them All progressive confidence party and osubande respectively
4. His incendiary comments about the monkeys and baboons being soaked in blood if he didn't win in 2011
5. His condemning the GEJ government for attacking boko haram and calling the attacks on boko haram an injustice
6. His history of brutal dictatorship and disregard for the rule of law e.t.c
The signs were there for all to see but so called wise men like bakare and Soyinka were telling Nigerians that this was the messiah we needed. When the so called watchmen are as blind as a bat why do we pay heed to them anymore? Bakare and his likes should just leave us alone. Enough of their kind of blind leadership

E.O.D
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by limeta(f): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2018
GoroTango:

Jihadism is the future
I hear you
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by Mcanie: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
wellmax:

Because he is not a blind follower like you.
When you see them do right, you commend. When they go wrong you condemn.
i guess you are as shortsighted like the pastor. so people like us that see the future wont push words with you smiley
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by wellmax(m): 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mcanie:

i guess you are as shortsighted like the pastor. so people like us that see the future wont push words with you smiley

Of course you can see how blink your future is.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by orisa37: 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Just enjoying Presidential Powers-Buhari's style.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by Mcanie: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2018
wellmax:

Blink what class are you. have you ever been to the four walls of a school? so sorry. well i knew i was not talking to an intelligent person.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by Mcanie: 10:29am On Mar 07, 2018
wellmax:

Blink what class are you. have you ever been to the four walls of a school? so sorry. well i knew i was not talking to an intelligent person.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by Mcanie: 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
wellmax:

Blink? Oh sorry. I didn't know i was chatting with an illiterate.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by wellmax(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
Mcanie:

That was auto correct error.

...and it doesn't change the fact that your are just a mindless internet fiddler
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by Mcanie: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
wellmax:

That was auto correct error.

...and it doesn't change the fact that your are just a mindless internet fiddler
next time be a little more dilligent before sending rubbish. and like i said, having realized the level of your IQ, i wont come so low to mingle words with you. i have better things.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by wellmax(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
Mcanie:

next time be a little more dilligent before sending rubbish. and like i said, having realized the level of your IQ, i wont come so low to [b]mingle [/b]words with you. i have better things.

You can talk to me when you learn the proper use of punctuation marks.

mingle words ko, giggle words ni. Do you even know the meaning of MINGLE at all?

Yeye pre jambite
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by Mcanie: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
wellmax:

You can talk to me when you learn the proper use of punctuation marks.

mingle words ko, giggle words ni. Do you even know the meaning of MINGLE at all?

Yeye pre jambite
you can't even quote correctly. I blame whoseover gave you access to the internet. I think it is quite too early for you. you should go back to your books. For the record, this is my last advice to you so that i don't renege on my words.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by wellmax(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
Mcanie:

you can't even quote correctly. I blame whoseover gave you access to the internet. I think it is quite too early for you. you should go back to your books. For the record, this is my last advice to you so that i don't renege on my words.

hahahahhaha, you are learning well from me. Tenses and punctuation are now better, yeye pikin

Personal pronouns should always begin with a capital letter. Note that.
First word after a full stop should begin with a capital letter too.

Next lesson, do a spell check before you post all comments.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by Rolusteph(f): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
BeingFrank:
They Were Sending Signals, They Were Busy Sending Signals To The Whole World About How Useless, Irresponsible And Visionless They Are. People Are Dying, They Are Chasing Wind.
If it were your daughter's wedding would you have cancelled it?? Serious question, let's dispense with the self righteousness.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi / Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) / Runing Mate: Tinubu Meets APC Chairman, 11 Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.