Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding (32099 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:24am On Mar 05, 2018
He went for owambe

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by Teedamaniac: 9:24am On Mar 05, 2018
To think we cried and begged them, buhari would be worst than GEJ, they were rather deceived by APC change mantra....Fela knew this Animal well and sang about him, how most of you didn't know buhari for who he is and campaigned vigorously for him still baffles me till date, don't tell me I'm pained by GEJ election loss, I'm pained by the foolishness the youths that voted this dullard exhibited in discerning, manageable from unmanageable, enjoy ur change till 2023, Buhari ain't relinquishing power to anyone

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by musa234(m): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2018
The elites don't care about the masses.. At times I wonder why the northerners have refused to learn, we are so much living in abject poverty but you still see some of them shouting sai baba.. It's a shame because we will keep going backwards and remaining poorer with such mindset where as the rich keeps playing on our intelligence.. I and my entire house hold have refused to be brainwashed or let tribe, religion or party affiliation affect our sense of reasoning ..For the umpteenth time I say BUHARI has performed woefully .He doesn't deserve a second tenure... I can't even imagine that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by dollyptosh(m): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2018
njvictor451:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/950537/amp/
Hmmm. This is deep. I really can't blame those who have given up on this country.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by millomaniac: 9:35am On Mar 05, 2018
mexxmoney:
Bakare and his likes are part of the problems we have in Nigeria. Blind people claiming to be watchmen over the city. It was visible to any discerning person in that Buhari was in no way the kind of leader Nigeria needed in 2015 but they kept making excuses for him and packaged him as a saint to Nigerians.
1. He failed to present his o level certificate they said even if he brought NEPA bill they will vote for him
2. He ran away from a presidential debate
3. He couldn't remember the name of his party or his running mate calling them All progressive confidence party and osubande respectively
4. His incendiary comments about the monkeys and baboons being soaked in blood if he didn't win in 2011
5. His condemning the GEJ government for attacking boko haram and calling the attacks on boko haram an injustice
6. His history of brutal dictatorship and disregard for the rule of law e.t.c
The signs were there for all to see but so called wise men like bakare and Soyinka were telling Nigerians that this was the messiah we needed. When the so called watchmen are as blind as a bat why do we pay heed to them anymore? Bakare and his likes should just leave us alone. Enough of their kind of blind leadership

Oga so someone cannot make sense in peace again.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by excel101(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2018
freeze001:
He was being an adult doing adult stuff according to Onochie. By extension, if Bakare cannot understand what Buhari and other governors were doin at that wedding, then he's just a child who isn't mature enough to grasp adult deeds.
Mr know all, you would have explained it better for us to know.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by maestroferddi: 9:42am On Mar 05, 2018
It is only a fool who would still be willing Buhari to go for a re-election after seeing the wreckage he has turned the country into.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2018
IT SHOWED HOW VISION LESS THEY ARE. HOW CAN THIS GOVT BORROW 11 TRILLION JUST IN 3 YEARS. WE ARE IN ONE CHANCE. HOW DO WE COME OUT FROM APC ONE CHANCE.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by ochardbaby(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2018
One day, you will be surprised that one A.D.C go just open fire on all this Yeye people where dem dey do their Yeye meeting and we go get peace.

From Mosques to Churches to Babalawo House,is now controlled by the same set of people. Thieves !

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by poseidon12: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2018
God bless Pastor Tunde Bakare. Always outspoken. Always objective. Always speaking truth to power. This is the type of person we should be voting for, for the Presidency. Not the bigoted, incompetent, quota-system and unpatriotic Buhari.
Shame on all you tribalists and fools and unpatriotic elements still supporting Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by Kobicove(m): 9:46am On Mar 05, 2018
hotpepe:
After a serious brain reset, Tunde Bakare is now the Head of IPOB Lagos branch.

He is also the chief wailer! grin

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by KingLaka: 9:48am On Mar 05, 2018
Egbon Bakare you have no right to wail. you contributed hugely to this news so hide your face.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by tunary(m): 9:57am On Mar 05, 2018
Buhari is a big fool, if his daughter were to be Among the girls kidnapped would he have attended the marriage ceremony

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by AreaFada2: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2018
omowolewa:
You want the man to visit Benue or Taraba? To do what?

To tell you he has failed as chief security officer or roll out action plans that are not going to work?
Nemo dat qoud non abiet
Nemo dat quod non habet: no one gives what he doesn't have.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2018
njvictor451:

“If you truly know the truth, you will weep, if you know how much we are owing as a nation, you will weep. For 16 years of PDP they borrowed N6 trillion, for three years of APC, they borrowed N11 trillion.

“And they are not going to pay the debt. You and I, and our children, and our children’s children will pay the debt, unless they write them off again.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/950537/amp/
Yet they will be insulting PDP here!

The worst aspect is that APC has nothing to show for all the monies borrowed undecided

The impunity in this Buhari regime is legendary and nauseating undecided

I hope sarrki, yarimo and others too annoying to mention can read this
!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by gurunlocker: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2018
Tunde Bakare is an IPOB.... sarrki, NgeneUkwenu, IkpuNnu...

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by tesppidd: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2018
mexxmoney:
Bakare and his likes are part of the problems we have in Nigeria. Blind people claiming to be watchmen over the city. It was visible to any discerning person in that Buhari was in no way the kind of leader Nigeria needed in 2015 but they kept making excuses for him and packaged him as a saint to Nigerians.
1. He failed to present his o level certificate they said even if he brought NEPA bill they will vote for him
2. He ran away from a presidential debate
3. He couldn't remember the name of his party or his running mate calling them All progressive confidence party and osubande respectively
4. His incendiary comments about the monkeys and baboons being soaked in blood if he didn't win in 2011
5. His condemning the GEJ government for attacking boko haram and calling the attacks on boko haram an injustice
6. His history of brutal dictatorship and disregard for the rule of law e.t.c
The signs were there for all to see but so called wise men like bakare and Soyinka were telling Nigerians that this was the messiah we needed. When the so called watchmen are as blind as a bat why do we pay heed to them anymore? Bakare and his likes should just leave us alone. Enough of their kind of blind leadership
they had to choose between Jonathan and Buhari and they made their choice.
Jonathan was equally clueless and insensitive.
Jonathan went to kano to dance skelewu while the chibok children were being ferried away.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by mexxmoney: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2018
tesppidd:
they had to choose between Jonathan and Buhari and they made their choice.
Jonathan was equally clueless and insensitive.
Jonathan went to kano to dance skelewu while the chibok children were being ferried away.
Lie!!! They didn't have to chose between Jonathan and Buhari. We had many options in 2015

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by emirex50(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2018
freeze001:
He was being an adult doing adult stuff according to Onochie. By extension, if Bakare cannot understand what Buhari and other governors were doin at that wedding, then he's just a child who isn't mature enough to grasp adult deeds.

Pardon me, but you think you are being mature by this comment? Let me refresh you memory that only recently the country lost several souls in Benue State to a certain sect. The president failed to pay a condolence visit. And now a governor friend's child is celebrating(which is a good thing and I'm not against it) and then he decides to show up and be the man of the day. Hmmmmm..... And you think this type of leadership is commendable and mature right? Where is your value for human life?

This is not an acceptable leadership quality anywhere in the world. Even in the US, Trump who is being criticised for being racist understands(even if it is in pretence) the value for human life.

As sad as it is, some people will just remain adamant and stuck to their guns for the sole purpose of satisfying their ego regardless of fairness, equity and justice; those words which today means nothing to so many in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by vickay1759: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2018
Please this is coming out of hand .Nigeria pastor are why idiort talk to them how a man with much authority speak like this. Buhari is human before president with no apology he has right to celebrate with his loves ones.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by lookingfly: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2018
What beats my understanding about buhari supporters is how they support a president that went as far as nasarawa state for jamboree and yet couldn't visit benue state that is a trekkable distance from nasarawa state where over 80 ppl where slaughtered by herdsmen.......how does there conscience allow them to support pmb.

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by don4real18(m): 10:33am On Mar 05, 2018
I will support Tunde Bakare if he stops Yemi Osibanjo from attending his daughter's marriage if both the Chibok and Dapchi girls aren't found

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by wellmax(m): 10:36am On Mar 05, 2018
Mcanie:
But you where once singing his praises before pastor, so what happened?

Because he is not a blind follower like you.
When you see them do right, you commend. When they go wrong you condemn.
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by just2endowed: 10:40am On Mar 05, 2018
“If you truly know the truth, you will weep, if you know how much we are owing as a nation, you will weep. For 16 years of PDP they borrowed N6 trillion, for three years of APC, they borrowed N11 trillion.

this one shock me. so thats the debt we will be paying angry

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 05, 2018
I must un-vote the thief i voted come 2019!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by freeze001(f): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2018
emirex50:

Pardon me, but you think you are being mature by this comment? Let me refresh you memory that only recently the country lost several souls in Benue State to a certain sect. The president failed to pay a condolence visit. And now a governor friend's child is celebrating(which is a good thing and I'm not against it) and then he decides to show up and be the man of the day. Hmmmmm..... And you think this type of leadership is commendable and mature right? Where is your value for human life?

This is not an acceptable leadership quality anywhere in the world. Even in the US, Trump who is being criticised for being racist understands(even if it is in pretence) the value for human life.

As sad as it is, some people will just remain adamant and stuck to their guns for the sole purpose of satisfying their ego regardless of fairness, equity and justice; those words which today means nothing to so many in this country.

I expect you to recognise sarcasm when you see it. Onochie is a mad dog, I have only expanded her shaky sense of reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by chinedu234(m): 11:04am On Mar 05, 2018
May their lives turn out worse than that of ordinary Nigerians. May they reap the fruits of their fathers sowings. May the joy that has eluded Nigerians also elude them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by achiever12: 11:35am On Mar 05, 2018
yarimo:
Nonsense rascal mtcheeew undecided TUNDE BAKARE It is not must for you to understand what president BUHARI and other people are doing in KANO.

Is it that you are naturally dumb or you are intentionally insulting people's intelligence?

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by amazon14: 11:45am On Mar 05, 2018
Samsimple:
now I don't see the difference between Jonathan and buhari time oohh their problems were never eradicated but changed from one form to another

CHIBOK GIRLS TO DAPCHI GIRLS

BOKO HARAM TO FULANI HERDSMEN

FUEL SCARCITY TO FULL RECESSION

There was no fuel scarcity during Gej administration
Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by debolayinka(m): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2018
yarimo:
Nonsense rascal mtcheeew undecided TUNDE BAKARE It is not must for you to understand what president BUHARI and other people are doing in KANO.

The highlighted above is the only reason why you choose not to understand the truth in his message.

Zone-B!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2018
limeta:
Oh kanu wanted to help give this country back to us
How foolish we were not to ve listen to him
We ve to find him beg him to come back to us
Kanu is history, deal with it and move on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows / Insecurity: Where Is The $1 Billion You Withdrew To Purchase Arms – Wike / Photos Of Oil Money Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.