Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Petrol Demand Hits 50 Million Litres Daily, NNPC Incurs N24bn Monthly As Subsidy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Demand Hits 50 Million Litres Daily, NNPC Incurs N24bn Monthly As Subsidy (6674 Views)

Confusion As Subsidy Returns, NNPC Pays N5.4bn As Under Recovery In 2018 / Maina Has Started Speaking Up On How He Spent The N24bn ―source / Buhari Expresses Regret Over Fuel Crisis As Subsidy Hits N40.70 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Demand Hits 50 Million Litres Daily, NNPC Incurs N24bn Monthly As Subsidy by lastdon5: 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
Suprnov3r:
Sai buhari

NO PEACE FORBTHE WICKED

The is the useless change that Tam David West betrayed his countrymen for

The useless change that Jagaban, a supposedly smart man duped the SW to support

The useless change my colleague was screaming about. I am glad his tenement rate will be equal to my house rent in the same Laos

The useless change useless father mbaka made a caricature of the Catholic clergy for

The useless change all the so called hypocritical religious leaders, nobel prize winners, ex presidents, US presidents (obama), news media both local (channels) and foreign (CNN/BBC) pushed out GEJ out for

The bottom line is this. Nigeria will be worse off and all future generations will know that their fathers were fools whose gods were in their bellies and they lacked foresight and common sense. A leopard doesn't become a lamb overnight

I never wanted to comment but your comments has made me to openly support you.

guy na better brain full your head... God bless your hustle as we dey dey observe as this government and APC has used just 2 years to surpass PDPs I6 years of corruption and bad government according to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol Demand Hits 50 Million Litres Daily, NNPC Incurs N24bn Monthly As Subsidy by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
Suprnov3r:
Sai buhari

NO PEACE FORBTHE WICKED

The is the useless change that Tam David West betrayed his countrymen for

The useless change that Jagaban, a supposedly smart man duped the SW to support

The useless change my colleague was screaming about. I am glad his tenement rate will be equal to my house rent in the same Laos

The useless change useless father mbaka made a caricature of the Catholic clergy for

The useless change all the so called hypocritical religious leaders, nobel prize winners, ex presidents, US presidents (obama), news media both local (channels) and foreign (CNN/BBC) pushed out GEJ out for

The bottom line is this. Nigeria will be worse off and all future generations will know that their fathers were fools whose gods were in their bellies and they lacked foresight and common sense. A leopard doesn't become a lamb overnight

Be positive! Nigeria won't be worse off. sad
Re: Petrol Demand Hits 50 Million Litres Daily, NNPC Incurs N24bn Monthly As Subsidy by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Be positive! Nigeria won't be worse off. sad

All indices point to a worsening country. Security, inflation, leadership, power and even religion point to a failing system. So I will not encourage self delusion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara / FG Flags Off ₦‎20,000 Cash Transfer To Vulnerable Groups In Kogi / Oyo, Imo, Ogun, Others Lead In Armed Robbery In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.