Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Oscars 2018: See Full List Of Winners - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oscars 2018: See Full List Of Winners (445 Views)

Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host / Oscars Dress Which Took More Than 600 Hours To Make (photos) / Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oscars 2018: See Full List Of Winners by Nana100: 7:32am On Mar 05, 2018
The 2018 Oscars was held on Sunday night at the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center in Hollywood.

The 90th Academy Awards was one of the most exciting Oscars in recent times. Jimmy Kimmel returned as host of the show.

See the full list of 2018 Oscars winners below

Best Picture:
“Call Me by Your Name”
“Darkest Hour”
“Dunkirk”
“Get Out”
“Lady Bird”
“Phantom Thread”
“The Post”
“The Shape of Water” – WINNER
“Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri”

Lead Actor:
Timothée Chalamet, “Call Me by Your Name”
Daniel Day-Lewis, “Phantom Thread”
Daniel Kaluuya, “Get Out”
Gary Oldman, “Darkest Hour” – WINNER
Denzel Washington, “Roman J. Israel, Esq.”

Lead Actress:
Sally Hawkins, “The Shape of Water”
Frances McDormand, “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri” – WINNER
Margot Robbie, “I, Tonya”
Saoirse Ronan, “Lady Bird”
Meryl Streep, “The Post”

Supporting Actor:
Willem Dafoe, “The Florida Project”
Woody Harrelson, “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri”
Richard Jenkins, “The Shape of Water”
Christopher Plummer, “All the Money in the World”
Sam Rockwell, “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri” – WINNER

See the full list here: https://ghanaslayers.com/2018/03/05/2018-oscars-winners-see-full-list/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer, Small Doctor Found In The Nigerian Police Territory / Double Wahala: Popular Rapper Takes On Boxer In A Fight / Yvonne Nelson Producers Always Demand Sex From Me Before Acting A Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.