Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Yvonne Nelson Producers Always Demand Sex From Me Before Acting A Role - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Producers Always Demand Sex From Me Before Acting A Role (440 Views)

Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) / Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Producers Always Demand Sex From Me Before Acting A Role by OlubamzNews: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2018
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson has alleged that some
movie producers demanded sex from her in exchange for
movie roles.
While this is no news in the Ghanaian movie industry, she
revealed that she didn’t succumb to these pressures, as she
knows her worth.
She lamented that sex for role is a widespread canker that
has eaten into the movie industry over the years across the
world.
“It happens a lot in the industry. It’s quite a controversial
question but you know I’ve met producers on production
sets and they’ve tried to make a few advances here and
there,” Yvonne Nelson told the BBC in an interview that
was aired on Thursday.
“My thing is that if somebody wants to do that, just walk
away because I know my value, I know what I bring to the
table, I know that hey, you called me for the job and I know
I can nail it so if you know that you want something in
exchange, I’m sorry,” she said.
READ full article at https://www.oauvoices.com.ng/2018/03/yvonne-nelsoni-cant-act-role-without.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Releases Official Logo For His Online Church / Bbnaija 2018: Cee-c, Lolu Saved From Eviction / Herpes Rumour: Singer Usher And Wife Grace Miguel Set To Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.