Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam (28786 Views)

BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction / BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas / BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by MhizzAJ(f): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2018
Divay22:

Never say never..

I feel bambam is just playing along... Enjoying it while it last... Outside that house, they ain't spec

I just hope she's playing along too
She was my favrite but not anymore
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Divay22(f): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Lol
Love don cover their eyes... Anto and ifu are the only ladies still focused in the house..
The rest are just relying on their male partner.

I'm for everybody now
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Kenswitch(m): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2018
ellapius:
Lol be wise girl u can tell when a guy want to play with u by the words he uses and what he compares u with in his life. To this guy bam bam is just a fabric. Fabric made together by a tailor... Huhh tailor ke he will just loosen the thread when he is done with u. Am sure she KS very much aware that fabric have lifestan and can fade or tears. Hmm I see heart break loading already

Lol, when the desirable is not available, the availability becomes desirable, that's Teddy's point.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by MrOwonikoko: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Teddy A is just fooling Bam Bam and the babe has already fallen in love

I can't fall in love with a guy so fast

If u see me, Aswear u will fall in love with me.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by innocential3032(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
I cum do work with my wife finish,she take in n i patiently waited for 9 gud months,she gave birth to a baby girl,after 7 days,i decide to give her a name,of all the names in this world i nw choose to name her BAM BAM.Chisus!!! wat do i expect if nt her to be given it freely.in toilet o,bush o,under a mango tree oo they go dey bam bam (bang) her. teddy a is jst fooling dat ugly bitch.he already got a morrocan baby mama that they are planning to get married
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Taiwx(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
Norabay:
see this two ashawo.
undecided What are u
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Norabay(f): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Taiwx:
undecided What are u
Are you one of them?
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Norabay(f): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
Taiwx:
undecided What are u
Are you one of them? well i am me.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Not until you meet me.......you will do it in 2days.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by biacan(f): 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I tell you she's so stupid sad
How can you fall in love with a stranger shocked no guy will ever try that shit with me cool
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by amtosin(m): 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
What shall it profit a man dah spends most of his time on xxxnaija....my people perish because they lack wisdom...u ppl will tell me the wisdom this thing is feeding you..
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by biacan(f): 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Ahneeka was my favorite but ever since she got evicted I lose interest in the show.....I'm not watching again cool
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by MhizzAJ(f): 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
Love don cover their eyes... Anto and ifu are the only ladies still focused in the house..
The rest are just relying on their male partner.

I'm for everybody now

Lmao
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by MhizzAJ(f): 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
biacan:
Ahneeka was my favorite but ever since she got evicted I lose interest in the show.....I'm not watching again cool
Hahahahaha
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by biacan(f): 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Hahahahaha
I felt like crying when she got evicted cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by MhizzAJ(f): 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
biacan:
I felt like crying when she
got evicted cheesy

I almost stopped watching too when Khloe left the house...that gal na trouble maker..better craze day her head but i fell in love with Bam Bam she come start to misbehave....always forming fake accent
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lie-Lie
MhizzAJ:

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by biacan(f): 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I almost stopped watching too when Khloe left the house...that gal na trouble maker..better craze day her head but i fell in love with Bam Bam she come start to misbehave....always forming fake accent
I just can't wait to see that heartless proud guy Leo evicted...... with that low self-esteem girl Alex out of that house undecided cool
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by mustafa006: 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

e be like say u have never encountered the real guys
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Daint: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Are you the one that controls the loving? I thought it's just happens
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Checked86: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

with due respect to your personality, i insist you would fall in love even faster and you won't know why. No one prepares to fall unless you are a divea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by passyhansome(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
olorijiblo:
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Teddy A has professed his love publicly for housemate, Bambam.

Speaking to Bambam on Monday morning, he said “In this land, we will not shrink, we will not fall because we are royalty.

I found you when you found me, I was not made for you, either were you made for me

“But the right tailor tailored you with clothes to my body, then I realised you are a rare fabric I could wrap myself around and depend on.

“I love you , you are a wonderful fabric.”

Recall that Teddy A and Bambam, who were former strategic partners, were caught having sex in the toilet last week.

Their escapade was revealed at a time when Miracle said all housemates have had sex, especially in the toilet, the reason for missing condoms.

Watch the video int the link below;
https://www..com/bbnaija-2018-teddy-professes-love-bambam-video/

That line to me reveals Ego and ingeniuness, meaning BamBam threw her self to him, then he loved up and can depend on her. If she is not blinded yet and can read between lines let her know after the game it's over
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by stunning4real: 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
He should come and say it in diary room then I might take him serious
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by OAFMods: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Story
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by BlissB(f): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
IjeleNwa:
Not until you meet me.......you will do it in 2days.

I go disgrace u for here....nor b u I day wait for since.....babe make anybody nor ans am o grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by biggy26: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

But when you fall you fall, abi?
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by biggy26: 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
ellapius:
Lol be wise girl u can tell when a guy want to play with u by the words he uses and what he compares u with in his life. To this guy bam bam is just a fabric. Fabric made together by a tailor... Huhh tailor ke he will just loosen the thread when he is done with u. Am sure she KS very much aware that fabric have lifestan and can fade or tears. Hmm I see heart break loading already
You're my khaki leather. Fashion designer will sew us together not tailor. Tailor dey fall hand?
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Everybody has a weakness in opposite sex.
Maybe your experience result in your decision though
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by MhizzAJ(f): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
biacan:
I just can't wait to see that heartless proud guy Leo evicted...... with that low self-esteem girl Alex out of that house undecided cool

Leo still has one more week to stay in that house
I can't wait too
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by peezeygwiny(m): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

probably u've nt met a hot guy lyk teddy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers / BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House / BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.