Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

What Will Happen To Naija Students If China Brings This Innovation To Nigeria ? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Will Happen To Naija Students If China Brings This Innovation To Nigeria ? (6543 Views)

Students, If ASUU Suspends The Strike Today, When Will You Resume? / If Lockdown Persists, What Will Happen To Our Education System? / JAMB Vs Varsities, Says Refund Students If Charge Was Above N2000 Or Get Sued. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen To Naija Students If China Brings This Innovation To Nigeria ? by terrezo2002(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2018
Stealing, cheating and corruption are of the mind. The school should have invested more in moral training instead of these. At the end of it, you end up having more failures, more intelligent criminals and more zombies.
We employ more people into army, give them more weapons which makes the terrorists seek for more sophisticated weapons.
You employ more people into the police, what you have is more hardened robbers.
Government should invest in moral lessons in the society, schools etc. Let's go back to those days we had moral values where it takes a whole village to train a child.
Righteousness exalts a nation.
Re: What Will Happen To Naija Students If China Brings This Innovation To Nigeria ? by notttty(m): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2018
kolewek............ that thing wey dem use cover our head na im i go copy note put. trust i don cheat even when two vigilators stand by each side
Re: What Will Happen To Naija Students If China Brings This Innovation To Nigeria ? by Chukazu: 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
Just get "babalawo" to customize one for you and you are good to go... cool
Re: What Will Happen To Naija Students If China Brings This Innovation To Nigeria ? by laribari(m): 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
chukslawrence:
Trust Nigerians nah, they don't dull. Look for a way sharply

NA TO WRITE ANSWERS FULL THAT CARD-BOARD PAPER; NA THERE YOU GO FEAR 9IJA NAAA!

NOBODY GO FAIL ESPECIALLY IF THE ANSWERS NA OBJ.

Na dere you go fear-fear naa!

Corruption get grade and level oo.
Re: What Will Happen To Naija Students If China Brings This Innovation To Nigeria ? by Demayour: 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
Students will only become more serious with studying to pass exams than before. Nigeria is the way it is because of the loopholes we have in our systems, education inclusive. Nigerians can adjust to anything and if students see that it's impossible to cheat, they will study hard and still pass.
Re: What Will Happen To Naija Students If China Brings This Innovation To Nigeria ? by Mrkumareze(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
Na that cap Abi na Hart I go write my expo put.
Re: What Will Happen To Naija Students If China Brings This Innovation To Nigeria ? by Xbursta(m): 1:46am On Mar 07, 2018
DabLord:
undecided I will join yahoo yahoo for a month,after collecting like 10m i will go to Russia to learn the True art of hacking then return to Nigeria to hack Saraki,Gej,PMB,Abacha's family,Tunubu,Amaechi,Fashola infact all the past,present and future looter bank account

u can b sued 4 diz

Re: What Will Happen To Naija Students If China Brings This Innovation To Nigeria ? by laribari(m): 6:33am On Mar 07, 2018
DabLord:
undecided I will join yahoo yahoo for a month,after collecting like 10m i will go to Russia to learn the True art of hacking then return to Nigeria to hack Saraki,Gej,PMB,Abacha's family,Tunubu,Amaechi,Fashola infact all the past,present and future looter bank account

This your write up is reckless and detrimental and Nairaland can be sued for this. Don't joke with politicians ooo.

You have broken article 7 of the Nairaland security act.
Cc: Mynnd44
Re: What Will Happen To Naija Students If China Brings This Innovation To Nigeria ? by damtan(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
For naija, we go bypass am. some guys will still cheat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Any News About Unijos 2008/2009 Admission? / Nigerian Universities- Which One Is The Best? / Ladies What's Your Favourite Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.