Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Which Of This Celebrities Will Take Bribe More, If They Were Police Officers? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Of This Celebrities Will Take Bribe More, If They Were Police Officers? (1089 Views)

How Male Celebrities Will Look Like If They Were Females / I recreate this celebrities using AI, check them out(photos) / You Will Be Wow To See This Celebrities... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Celebrities Will Take Bribe More, If They Were Police Officers? by MissAprokoMedia(f): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2018
So this celebrities rocked police uniforms, who do you think will collect bribe more if they were actually police officers?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi

Re: Which Of This Celebrities Will Take Bribe More, If They Were Police Officers? by midehi2(f): 10:31am On Mar 05, 2018
All, police officers are addicted to bribe cheesy
Re: Which Of This Celebrities Will Take Bribe More, If They Were Police Officers? by chiiraq802(m): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2018
#6.... small doctor grin
Re: Which Of This Celebrities Will Take Bribe More, If They Were Police Officers? by NOC1(m): 10:36am On Mar 05, 2018
that no3 go love egunje well well.
Re: Which Of This Celebrities Will Take Bribe More, If They Were Police Officers? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Seun akindele
Re: Which Of This Celebrities Will Take Bribe More, If They Were Police Officers? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Please what's the name of that lady
Re: Which Of This Celebrities Will Take Bribe More, If They Were Police Officers? by MissAprokoMedia(f): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ogbonnaya1:
Please what's the name of that lady

Omoni Oboli

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Celebrities Will Take Bribe More, If They Were Police Officers? by marunga(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
So this celebrities rocked police uniforms, who do you think will collect bribe more if they were actually police officers.
you don't have work?
Re: Which Of This Celebrities Will Take Bribe More, If They Were Police Officers? by sonsomegrigbo: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
The Igbos among them of course.....

(1) (Reply)

Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image / Wizkid Is My Biggest Crush And He Will Surely Be My Future Husband - Mikaye / Cubana Boss Reportedly Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.