Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

How I Was Raped, Brenda Uphopho Shares Her Experience With CNN News - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Raped, Brenda Uphopho Shares Her Experience With CNN News (558 Views)

Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / Lady Recounts Her Experience As A Side Chick / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Raped, Brenda Uphopho Shares Her Experience With CNN News by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2018
Brenda Uphopho, a festival producer from Lagos is one of the five
women who shared their sexual abuse stories with CNN.
According to her, she was assaulted three times by three different
men but she never found the nerve to tell anyone until it was done
on her that her teenage daughter was fast growing up in the same
world that soiled her purity.
Read full article at www.oauvoices.com.ng/2018/03/how-i-was-raped-brenda-uphopho-shares.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Ten Types Of Guys You Have To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship / Dapchi Girls Released, Guys What Do You Think? / 10 Things You Should Avoid Saying In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.