Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food (1940 Views)

How Reno Omokri Summarised His 2019 / Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce / Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by diasporaman(m): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2018
The former Vice President of Nigeria, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar who will announce his intention to contest the next presidential election in the coming days has been so busy taking his restructuring of Nigeria mantra to different places.

Last saturday he was at the Silverbird Galleria to watch the much anticipated ” Black Panther” and report has it that he paid for everyone who came there to watch the movie as well.

On Sunday, our reporter was shock to see him eating with commoners at his eatery, Chicken Cottage, Abuja . He spoke to the youths who were there about how Nigeria can get back to her feet again.

https://diasporareporters.com/atiku-abubakar-takes-campaign-eatery-gives-free-food/

Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by diasporaman(m): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2018
Desperado

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by izombie(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2018
diasporaman:
Desperado
banderas
Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by diasporaman(m): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2018
I will be in Abuja soon to visit his Eatery, I hope I meet him there

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by yarimo(m): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2018
The eatery belong to ATIKU, so why will the reporter be shock for seeing the owner eating with people in something that belongs to him?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by tuniski: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2018
diasporaman:
Desperado
The only desperado is buhari!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by kpopdgeneral: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Is a pity to some Nigerians on how and why they called Atiku Abubakar desparado. Buhari on other hand has never employed anyone or gives scholarship or gives free food. The only thing he cares about is his cows and the rearers. I pity most of u zombies. U r dying of hunger but yet singing a divergent praise to someone that did not go to school and inflicting pains to d majority of Nigerians. #istandwithatikuabubakar

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by CID11: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
please free the guy. he doesn't play hatred politics. he doesn't pull any body down. not like the ones we have.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by ades0la(f): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hmmm.. he's everywere now. Why is it now elections are drawing closer he deems it fit to do all these? Insincere politicans.

Please vote for my baby in the current cusson baby moment 5. She really needs your vote.

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=382727

S'il vous plait

Thanks and God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
Am beginning to see behavioral similarities between ATIKU and GEJ.

Gej must have lectured him on Nigerians loving Humility, especially the south

2 face compared to black face
Linda until she moved to banana island
Efe of big brother.
Buhari and his satchet Milo
Jonathan without shoes
Obasanjo from prison
Yar adua sickly nature.
Etc..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by Omeokachie: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
At least this one have created jobs unlike the one we have now whose cows does not multiply year in year out.

And some people believed that such a man can fight unemployment when even himself depended on the state for survival before deciding to come sit over our resources.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by dadebayo1(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
If i am to choose between PMB and Atiku.... I will gladly vote for Atiku... We cannot continue with the current way the so called cabal are running things... From 35million litres to 50 million litres to borrowing trillions all in less than four years with absolutely no clear direction and project to show for all the trillions.... Too bad...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by dadebayo1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
If i am to choose between PMB and Atiku.... I will gladly vote for Atiku... We cannot continue with the current way the so called cabal are running things... From 35million litres to 50 million litres to borrowing trillions all in less than four years with absolutely no clear direction and project to show for all the trillions.... Too bad....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by Lipscomb(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
grin lol I will take him serious if can divided his property into two and give it to orphanage smiley
Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by ConAir(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
I kinda like this man,he's an industrialist, entrepreneur, business wise and he is a man with good prospects.
# let'sAtikulate.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by jieta: 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
the second picture go good for meme
Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by buhariguy(m): 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
Give idiotic pigs of Biafra, and you will be their president.
You can even be their idiotic president without the food.
They love you more than their useless late supreme leader
Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by Opinionated: 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by chuksjuve(m): 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
Call it whatever you want..
Dude is playing his game wisely , smartly and openly for all to see.

Don't forget he's mingling and interacting at the same time..

But someone drank tea and milo claiming poor and common, whereas he had nothing to offer except jobless, bloodshed and excuse as his achievement..

In btw I don't like the two but Atiku is by far better than him anyday anytime ..

Argue with your shadow ..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by ycat: 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Eat chicken and forget your future.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by OAFMods: 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
dadebayo1:
If i am to choose between PMB and Atiku.... I will gladly vote for Atiku... We cannot continue with the current way the so called cabal are running things... From 35million litres to 50 million litres to borrowing trillions all in less than four years with absolutely no clear direction and project to show for all the trillions.... Too bad...

And you sincerely believe a man whose company refuse to remit the fund it generated on behalf of the country is the one to safeguard the country’s finances?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by swagagolic01(m): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Atikulate2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by dadebayo1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
OAFMods:

And you sincerely believe a man whose company refuse to remit the fund it generated on behalf of the country is the one to safeguard the country’s finances?

I can only vote once... And we sincerely believed a man who said there was nothing like subsidy, who said dollar will be equal to naira, who said 3million jobs will be created in a year, who said......... Anyway my vote will still be for Atiku if he gets the ticket.. Decide what to do with yours and watch me give mine to Atiku.. Goodluck to whoever wins...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by Alariiwo: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
Atiku has failed yet again in his desperate bid to rule Nigeria.

All his gra gra will get him nowhere.
#We say no to corrupt ex-govt. officials with questionable source of wealth.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by yemi15(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
dadebayo1:

I can only vote once... And we sincerely believed a man who said there was nothing like subsidy, who said dollar will be equal to naira, who said 3million jobs will be created in a year, who said......... Anyway my vote will still be for Atiku if he gets the ticket.. Decide what to do with yours and watch me give mine to Atiku.. Goodluck to whoever wins...

Exactly, whoever PDP presents as long as they are not Lamido or Kwankwanso, I will vote for them. Way better candidates than this bigot there currently!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Takes His 2019 Campaign To His Eatery, Gives Free Food by diasporaman(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
Front page please

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Senator Dino Malaye Playing With His 3 Puppies / Thread On Ambode Achievement / Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ogun Village Over Cigarettes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.