Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros (8716 Views)

See My Beautiful Girlfriend Without Make-up (pic) / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by IamAirforce1: 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
BoweryGirl:
Lol..You can be extra sometimes but I love how you take life. Easy Breezy!
Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by Bitterleafsoup: 2:55am On Mar 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:
We enjoy each others company and life is so Eazi together ...

Baby daddy goal ...

Was your Papa a baby daddy?If so that explains your behaviours.
God help Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by IamAirforce1: 6:04am On Mar 06, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

Was your Papa a baby daddy?If so that explains your behaviours.
God help Nigeria....

You could still make your comment without bringing in my folks

If you must correct someone on what you feel is right, lead by example .
Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 06, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by IamAirforce1: 6:22am On Mar 06, 2018
Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by BOWOTO(m): 6:23am On Mar 06, 2018
Nigerians and hypocrisy......

I respect you man for standing by her, something most men here won't have the balls to do.

Na man you be.

1 Like

Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by godofuck231: 6:24am On Mar 06, 2018
Pubichairs:
this your nose sha

Abi na the lip, make she no go die when e de give her bj, lol
Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by IamAirforce1: 6:29am On Mar 06, 2018
Thanks
Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by Davindal(m): 6:49am On Mar 06, 2018
Oga, you don big for age nah. You don pass these things. Are we to fry beans with your pregnant Olosho?

Oga, grow up.

1 Like

Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by OboOlora(f): 7:06am On Mar 06, 2018
Awww Airforce1, I’m genuinely happy for you. You are one of the few nairalanders I really like and hope to meet. I like the fact that you don’t care about what people say, rather you do what makes you happy. Always remember, your happiness is key and never give a hoot about what these other people say or do UNLESS it affects your net worth.

Keep doing U dear, the sky is ur limit.

And congrats BTW, call me when you have the baby oh, let me come and do OmuGo (hope that’s the spelling) for a few days when I’m in town.

3 Likes

Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Amarabae sabi talk rubbish sometimes , aswear
No mind her, they enjoy dey go jare . cheesy
Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:28am On Mar 06, 2018
Were you not the same guy that posted a video where another girl pinkjacket was rubbing ur dick.Now you posted ur baby mama whom you are already cheating on. Guys be deceiving girls all in the name of love and the fish brains will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by IamAirforce1: 7:42am On Mar 06, 2018
OboOlora:
Awww Airforce1, I’m genuinely happy for you. You are one of the few nairalanders I really like and hope to meet. I like the fact that you don’t care about what people say, rather you do what makes you happy. Always remember, your happiness is key and never give a hoot about what these other people say or do UNLESS it affects your net worth.

Keep doing U dear, the sky is ur limit.

And congrats BTW, call me when you have the baby oh, let me come and do OmuGo (hope that’s the spelling) for a few days when I’m in town.

I'm blushing embarassed
Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by olac21(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2018
Amarabae:
Shameless girl waiting to be a baby mama soon,
No atom of dignity!
A young girl like that that should be thinking of advancing her education ,
Tomorrow she will be looking for who to marry her despite being a baby mama.
She needs cane.
Mtcheeew..
Don't quote me and talk rubbish
You and this your bald head
Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by CAPSLOCKED: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2018
Amarabae:
No atom of dignity!
She needs cane.
Mtcheeew..

LOL,

PAIN! grin
Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by CAPSLOCKED: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2018
No atom of dignity!
She needs cane.
Mtcheeew..

THERE'S NO NEED TO QUOTE YOU AND TALK RUBBISH.

ALL THE RUBBISH ONE COULD EVER FIND IN THIS WORLD IS WRITTEN IN YOUR COMMENT ALREADY.

1 Like

Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by IamAirforce1: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2018
Lol
Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by XhosaNostra(f): 9:56am On Mar 06, 2018
But all we see is her side profile & the ogre lying next to her grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by terrezo2002(m): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
bigcee:
How did you know?
I believe you are Dami. Right?
Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by conductor123(m): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
Amarabae:
No atom of dignity!
She needs cane.
Mtcheeew..
She's still better than you who got married to someone twice your age... Olosho wife

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by BerryAnny(m): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
Amarabae:
No atom of dignity!
She needs cane.
Mtcheeew..
I will quote you. Madam,the last time I checked, I found that people have absolute right to make decisions on their own lives and well being. Do you think it is every woman's dream to get married? And moreso, I didn't find it in any section of the Nigerian constitution that states that it is compulsory to get married before conceiving pregnancy. Live your life dear and let others live theirs. Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

People say we look alike
that's what too much kpanshing does

1 Like

Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by RealGucci: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
broke guy
always taking pix in tight corner
i guess na self con
or room in a flat
broke guy
fake it till u cant make it
Re: Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros by PcashMojo(m): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
This babe looks like a girl I bleep yesterday,where be your location!...post another picture make we see the face clear,why are you giving us side view ni.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Male Virgin / When Can We Say A Guy Is Disvirgined? / Slay Queens With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless, Storms Night Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.