Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,746 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right (7078 Views)

Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped / Your Annual Rent Shouldn't Exceed Your Two Months Salary. If It Does / Property Fraud! How Do We Resolve This Issue?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
Talk to us.
Re: You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Talk to us
Re: You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
Talk to us.
Re: You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
Talk to us.
Re: You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:13am On Apr 23, 2018
Contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link
Re: You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:11am On Apr 23, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
Talk to us.
Re: You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=CofOLandOfPeace post=66947482][/quote]
Re: You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:18am On Apr 25, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
There is every need to be extremely careful in Real Estate acquisition..
Re: You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:

Contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link
Re: You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Call us on the phone line in our signature or simply click to chat us directly.
Re: You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2018
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link

Re: You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link

Re: You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:

Re: You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:24am On Apr 30, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:

Re: You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2018
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.
Re: You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2018
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:35am On May 02, 2018
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....
Re: You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2018
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:52am On May 03, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
Re: You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:00am On May 07, 2018
Check my signature in blue here below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:00am On May 07, 2018
Check my signature in blue here below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SCHULTZ 1700W High Pressure Car Wash Machine-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins #87k / Fire Razing Nearly completed House In Agbara, Ogun State / Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.