Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Most Expensive Toothpick In The World Costs N180k For Only One,but It’s 18k Gold - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Expensive Toothpick In The World Costs N180k For Only One,but It’s 18k Gold (3266 Views)

World Most Expensive Baby Feeding Bottle Costs N51 Million / World Most Expensive Baby Crib Costs N4.2 Billion / The Most Expensive Coffin In The World Costs N78 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Expensive Toothpick In The World Costs N180k For Only One,but It’s 18k Gold by massmediang: 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
This story is not just for the wealthy but for all those who are naturally classy. Toothpicks are very essential especially after eating but classy people don’t use any kind of toothpick. They could go for the one discussed here by luxurysafe’s blog.com. This one is very special. It is 18k gold and it costs $500 (about N180,000) just for one. When you put this in your mouth it does far more than an ordinary toothpick. It definitely makes you feel different.

It is very luxury,also very expensive…….toothpick. It may sound funny, unless you know that the price of this toothpick is $500 (about N180,000) and it is made from 18k gold. Lets find out more information about the most expensive toothpick.

Sometimes, the conclusion of a particularly fine meal might leave you with the inevitable nasties stuck between your teeth, or even your diamond-encrusted dentures.With its glistening mirrored finish and its exquisite, solid gold glory, this bespoke gem makes tooth-picking slightly less horrifying. Indeed, why ruin the conclusion of a fine meal with the awkward scraping of disposable wooden toothpicks, when you can do it in style with this 18K solid gold one?
Handcrafted in USA, the toothpick is one of many solid gold creations by The House of Solid Gold, the brainchild of master designer Hugh Power. His self-explanatory label desires to produce one-of-a-kind works of art whose rarefied beauty, or sometimes pure extravagance, are elevated by the most exquisite gemstones, pearls and rare metals.

Even if not for functional purposes, the 60mm toothpick makes for a grand little side deco on the dining table, where you can choose to display it in a super exclusive 3-dimensional floating frame, or a customary toothpick holder – which both accompanies this exquisite tool.
See; http://massmediang.com/most-expensive-toothpick-in-the-world-costs-n180k-for-only-one-but-its-18k-gold/

Re: Most Expensive Toothpick In The World Costs N180k For Only One,but It’s 18k Gold by pyrex23(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
Blood of Jesus
Re: Most Expensive Toothpick In The World Costs N180k For Only One,but It’s 18k Gold by Benbisco(f): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
[quote][/quote]
After using it to pick my teeth what next? I won't brush my teeth again, kwo?

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Toothpick In The World Costs N180k For Only One,but It’s 18k Gold by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
Yeah I pray to get to that stage in life where I'll be using gold toothpick to pick my teeth.

I deserve all the best life can offer
Re: Most Expensive Toothpick In The World Costs N180k For Only One,but It’s 18k Gold by yusasiv(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
To pick teeth lasan?

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Toothpick In The World Costs N180k For Only One,but It’s 18k Gold by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
Would you throw it away after use?
Or tie a rope around it and use it for pendant? undecided
Re: Most Expensive Toothpick In The World Costs N180k For Only One,but It’s 18k Gold by Angyella(f): 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nutin person no go see 4 ds life
Re: Most Expensive Toothpick In The World Costs N180k For Only One,but It’s 18k Gold by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
LOL
Re: Most Expensive Toothpick In The World Costs N180k For Only One,but It’s 18k Gold by dingbang(m): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Why not make a toothbrush made of gold instead..
Re: Most Expensive Toothpick In The World Costs N180k For Only One,but It’s 18k Gold by Jossyroyal1: 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
shocked

That money reach to rent single room apartment fa
Re: Most Expensive Toothpick In The World Costs N180k For Only One,but It’s 18k Gold by Uyi168: 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
Broomstick has always be doing the magic for me..

Re: Most Expensive Toothpick In The World Costs N180k For Only One,but It’s 18k Gold by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
dingbang:
Why not make a toothbrush made of gold instead..

Including the bristles?
Re: Most Expensive Toothpick In The World Costs N180k For Only One,but It’s 18k Gold by dingbang(m): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Including the bristles?
no na.. You sef
Re: Most Expensive Toothpick In The World Costs N180k For Only One,but It’s 18k Gold by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
dingbang:
no na.. You sef

I believe someone somewhere would own such customized toothbrush. Maybe some Saudi prince grin
Re: Most Expensive Toothpick In The World Costs N180k For Only One,but It’s 18k Gold by seguntravels009(m): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
Interesting.

(1) (Reply)

I Hate My Girlfriend’s Parents / My Brother Scammed Me Of $60000 And Now Has The Audacity To Still Demand Money / Sister In-law Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.