Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos (30839 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo’s House In Abeokuta On Fire (Photos, Video) / State, Community Police: Senate To Amend Constitution To Allow Its Creation / Buhari Backs State, Community Police (2) (3) (4)

Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by mysteriousman(m): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Vandals at work

Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by blackpanda: 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
The same people that swore to bomb fg pipeline to oblivion are the same people now begging fg for assistance. Smh

If am buhari i will off my phone. grin cheesy

Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by lexy2014: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
see strong face like strong Shit

they carry our money use dey develop Abuja and Lagos

Niger-Deltans is time for u guys to say no to dis injustice

injustice from who?
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by YelloweWest: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
otabuko:
But Abuja and Lagos is free from these.
When will injustice come to an end on earth?
cry cry

I weep for my people.

The niger delta is continuously been raped by the northern dominated fg

Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by oladele00(m): 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Let there be fire and there is fire- Genesis
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by BoweryGirl(f): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
Oh My God! My heart bleeds for my state. I can't believe we are going through this... And who is the charcoal faced person taking selfies around the area? Warri boys tire me.

Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by Malcolmx12: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
kelvinreality:

I have an observation, "some" people from delta do have Strong face and their females are not left out. Despite this, if you see the Beautiful ones you would appreciate God's prowess in Manufacturing.

As for the topic, i expect FGN to respond Swiftly.
I am Deltan. I tend to agree.
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by BoweryGirl(f): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
velai:
Whether he is from Anambra or Niger delta is immaterial. Can't One be his brother's keeper in peace again

Una done help una brother, Nnamdi KANU finish? Abeg, to your tent O Isreal!

Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by GavelSlam: 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
Be bursting the pipes you hear?
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
Just NEGODU? embarassed
Pollution all over! embarassed
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by sonnie10: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
It's about a river in Delta State and not river State
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by Sirvolga(m): 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
Anaza one���
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by BoweryGirl(f): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
kelvinreality:

I have an observation, "some" people from delta do have Strong face and their females are not left out. Despite this, if you see the Beautiful ones you would appreciate God's prowess in Manufacturing.

As for the topic, i expect FGN to respond Swiftly.

Na strong our face strong, we no commit crime. Why won't our faces and bodies be strong when our women carry concrete under hot sun while the Gandujes and Ajimobis eat the spoils of the land.
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by kmaster007: 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
who carry Mumu com way dey tak selfie
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
nawa see thick black smoke...pollution on land pollution in the air...,,
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by mightyokwy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
ify2001044:
join the winning today by subscribing for today's game call or whataspp if interested
I will subscribe if only you can give me test and see undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
BoweryGirl:

Na strong our face strong, we no commit crime. Why won't our faces and bodies be strong when our women carry concrete under hot sun while the Gandujes and Ajimobis eat the spoils of the land.

Babe, you fit make everything dey Alright. Get your Pvc and choose those who are capable come 2019.

Try to repeat this same action IN your Gubernatorial Election.
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by Originalsly: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
rentAcock:
I feel bad for residents of Rivers state because they are probably at a high risk or developing various cancers due to the water, air and soil polutions caused by oil production. Only problem though, most cases will be undiagnosed and classified as natural deaths.
People don't even consider that part of it.... a big health risk...not only to the residents of the community ...but others Farr away...after all..... the contaminated fishes will be sold far and wide to unsuspecting citizens.I hope the authorities move fast to stop the oil spill from spreading.

Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
Malcolmx12:
I am Deltan. I tend to agree.
Sorry, which part of Delta Actually?
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by Blue3k(m): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
Is it a pipeline leak or vandalism that caused this?
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by Bimpe29: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
Shithole country
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by justiniyke29: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
hmm, naija which way we dey go?
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by greggng: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
ify2001044:
join the winning today by subscribing for today's game call or whataspp if interested

You will be banned if you continue this scam here
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
see strong face like strong Shit

they carry our money use dey develop Abuja and Lagos

Niger-Deltans is time for u guys to say no to dis injustice

What of the Avengers? Those ones have collected their share and keep quiet, same way Nnamdi kanu collected his share and ran away.

The truth is, no Nigeria will come out and say i want to fight for a Noble course in this country. All na arrangy to chop their own share.

The day Avengers will come up with their useless treat again, I'll personally lay a curse on their generation.
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by Malcolmx12: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
kelvinreality:

Sorry, which part of Delta Actually?
Urhobo
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
too bad they will have to wait till the fire burns out all the leaked oil. somebody obviously went to crack open a fuel pipe and it went boom
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by godofuck231: 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
velai:
Guy, you look familiar
I hope say no be you burst that pipe...
That's not him, this one still looks hungry
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Malcolmx12:
Urhobo
Nice..... I am also from Delta. I am among the Minority in Delta grin
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by Malcolmx12: 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
kelvinreality:

Nice..... I am also from Delta. I am among the Minority in Delta grin
Re: Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos by rickyrex(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
Just legodunu. Is this supposed to be niaja?

Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud / Buhari Signs Bill On Financial Autonomy Of State Legislature, Judiciary / Smuggling Booms At Seme Border 18 Months After Reopening