Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Toilet Habits For Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toilet Habits For Ladies (2893 Views)

Best Sleeping Habits For Married Couples: / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Different Types Of Toilet Habits Normally Exhibited By Nigerians - Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toilet Habits For Ladies by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
Going to the toilet is a basic human function, but it can become an avenue for infections of all kinds when not handled properly-especially by ladies.

*Wipe from front to back: After urinating or going to the toilet, wipe from the front to the back. Do not wipe from the anus towards the vagina, or you stand a risk of infecting yourself with fecal microorganisms.

*Do not hold pee back:
When you feel the urge to urinate, go immediately. Holding it back causes the urine to wash back down the urinary tract, and can cause infection.

*Wash hands after using the toilet:
This basic habit should be instilled from infancy. Washing hands with soap and water can cut out many opportunistic infections and diseases that can be transferred from the toilet. Use clean, running water and wash the front and back of the hands thoroughly.

*Do not use scented tissue:
Scented tissues contain perfumes and chemicals that can disrupt the vagina’s normal flora and cause an imbalance.

*Do not use a dirty toilet:
Infections are rife in fecal matter, so make sure that the unit you are about to use is flushed and disinfected before you use it.u

1 Like

Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by Mandrake007(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
girls will run away from this thread faster than they run away from broke guys grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:19am On Mar 06, 2018
Mandrake007:
girls will run away from this thread faster than they run away from broke guys grin grin
Why ?
Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by Mandrake007(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Why ?
this thread attacks their insecurities

1 Like

Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:37am On Mar 06, 2018
Mandrake007:
hmmm
Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by amakadihot87(f): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2018
Very nice thread op.....quite informative
Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2018
amakadihot87:
Very nice thread op.....quite informative
Thanks... what is that on your DP?
Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by amakadihot87(f): 6:19am On Mar 10, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Thanks... what is that on your DP?
its one of those things
Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by xclntmoda(f): 6:59am On Mar 10, 2018
Mandrake007:
List them.
Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:07am On Mar 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
its one of those things
Oh...
Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by Mandrake007(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2018
xclntmoda:
List them.
you know them,

you wipe with tissues after peeing

you sometimes produce a white or colorless sticky substance while urinating

you don't wipe your butts after taking a dump if you got nails

you go out with extra panties incase you stain the one you're wearing.

you use excess deodorant to cover the smell you perceive as a result of poor hygiene.

etc

1 Like

Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by bobokeshington: 11:02am On Mar 10, 2018
I'm not suppose to be here
Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by imitateMe(m): 11:05am On Mar 10, 2018
Ladies with long nails have a dirty hole.

1 Like

Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 10, 2018
Mandrake007:
you know them,

you use excess deodorant to cover the smell you perceive as a result of poor hygiene.

etc

Please, keep quiet. Wiping with tissue after peeing is appropriate, and do all girls do the aforementioned?
Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by Mandrake007(m): 11:38am On Mar 10, 2018
kimbraa:
Please, keep quiet. Wiping with tissue after peeing is appropriate, and do all girls do the aforementioned?
you see,i just triggered your insecurity lol was there ever a time I said it was inappropriate? please look up the meaning of insecurity and yes girls do I know for a fact and even if you do would you admit it? nahh because you find it too embarrassing to divulge which is understandable.

2 Likes

Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2018
Mandrake007:
you see,i just triggered your insecurity lol was there ever a time I said it was inappropriate? please look up the meaning of insecurity and yes girls do I know for a fact and even if you do would you admit it? nahh because you find it too embarrassing to divulge which is understandable.

You just stated all you observed in your girlfriend so it's not your fault. The dirty girl you've been dating is responsible for these formed opinion on ladies. Like I stated earlier, we don't all do the aforementioned.
You said ladies don't want to visit the thread 'cause it triggers their insecurities, and when asked to list these insecurities you made mention of wiping with tissue after peeing, are you confused or outrightly silly?
Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by Mandrake007(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
kimbraa:
You just stated all you observed in your girlfriend so it's not your fault. The dirty girl you've been dating is responsible for these formed opinion on ladies. Like I stated earlier, we don't all do the aforementioned.
You said ladies don't want to visit the thread 'cause it triggers their insecurities, and when asked to list these insecurities you made mention of wiping with tissue after peeing, are you confused or outrightly silly?
you're taking this to heart,its normal I understand and wiping after peeing wasn't the only thing I mentioned,now you're staging a direct attack at me with the 'dirty girlfriend' jibe and branding me silly,that's uncalled for,i think you're triggered and you're getting the term 'insecurity' all mixed up,I'm not judging you guys,i know you guys get sensitive when issues like this are brought up,with your reaction I've been vindicated.
Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
Anybody Wey Shiit finish Use Water Wash Your Ynash, simple. Water Cleans Better.

2 Likes

Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by xclntmoda(f): 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mandrake007:
you know them,

etc

So how u take observe all these? These are not insecurities bro.
Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by xclntmoda(f): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
DeadRat:
Anybody Wey Shiit finish Use Water Wash Your Ynash, simple. Water Cleans Better.
Leaving the vagina wet is another problem.
Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by Mandrake007(m): 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
xclntmoda:
So how u take observe all these?
i won't say,you girls don't like the truth,look at the way the other girl attacked me grin
Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by seunlayi(m): 5:45am On Mar 11, 2018
Bro lala won't see this
Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 11, 2018
Nice.
Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by xclntmoda(f): 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
Mandrake007:
i won't say,you girls don't like the truth,look at the way the other girl attacked me grin
The truth is necessary, but there is none in all u v said.
Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
Samata104:
Nice.
Samanta
Re: Toilet Habits For Ladies by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Samanta
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Why LADIES Ditch 'em Nice Guys (photo) / When Some Men Put Hand On Your Head, It Looks Like This / 21 Sex Moves That Are Guaranteed To Drive Him Crazy-numer:12&13 Recomended....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.