Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) (24761 Views)

Aregbesola Commissions 10 Fire Fighter Trucks Worth N1.8 Billion (Photos) / Aregbesola Commissions Immigration Office Complex In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by omooba969(m): 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
activistjohnny:
you are a wrong on every side. truth will surely be exposed here. am a Yoruba man, but I will never submit myself with lies and propaganda OK. continue your ranting, am enjoying it.

Yoruba man indeedgrin.

Omo àlè lón fí owo òsì juwe ìle bàbá e....decipher that. cool

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by omololu2020(m): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
activistjohnny:
where is the fraud m. k. o airport project? post the current pictures here. it's still a proposed site. upon billions that he has been spending on that project since 5 years ago, up till nothing has been done there.
this thread is about construction of a road,create your own thread and talk about construction of airport,stop disturbing the people wey dey enjoy this picture, I visited osun in 2006 I almost cried cause of how underdevelop the state is,I visited this same osun in December 2017,I was shocked when I saw the roads and schools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by omololu2020(m): 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
omooba969:

True but don't forget that the size of OYO & OGUN combined is larger than the whole of SE...so I heard; yet to confirm myself.
the south east is bigger than Oyo,with about 500km,that mean say Oyo state is almost as big as the south east

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by johnnyvid(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
omololu2020:
this thread is about construction of a road,create your own thread and talk about construction of airport,stop disturbing the people wey dey enjoy this picture, I visited osun in 2006 I almost cried cause of how underdevelop the state is,I visited this same osun in December 2017,I was shocked when I saw the roads and schools.
i hope you know that it was during that period that osun State University was created. and till today, their academic calendar is still stable. your argument isn't genuine here. post dagbolu international market project here. since 7 years ago he proposed the project, but till today, nothing has been done on that. not to talk of dilapidated schools in the villages. you just have to argue with salient points and not ranting on nairaland. his second term tenure is disastrous. all the projects that ought to have take him and his contractors 6-8 months will be done after 2 years. all is well.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by intruxive(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
omololu2020:
U are wasting your time trying to talk sense into senseless people with hateful bile in them. Their region will always be backwards so they wish others can belong in the same category with them ( u know misery loves company)
But when they see a state advancing on all sides they cant help hating. So when they tell u to feel bad for all the good stuffs happening in osun.... just smile and path them on their flat heads, because that's all u can do, the hate is factory fitted grin
PS. Evryone deserves their leaders including the eastern states undecided

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by maasoap(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
beberebe:
FINE ROAD IN THE MIDDLE OF DILAPIDATED BROWN ROOF HOUSEs AND SLUM....

Southwest ASIDE LAGOS IS JUST A joke
See how your life was tore apart right in your front. You asked for it.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by omololu2020(m): 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
johnnyvid:
i hope you know that it was during that period that osun State University was created. and till today, their academic calendar is still stable. your argument isn't genuine here. post dagbolu international market project here. since 7 years ago he proposed the project, but till today, nothing has been done on that. not to talk of dilapidated schools in the villages. you just have to argue with salient points and not ranting on nairaland. his second term tenure is disastrous. all the projects that ought to have take him and his contractors 6-8 months will be done after 2 years. all is well.
if the state university calendar is stable then it's all thanks to the governor, if he does not fund the school well,the lectures will go on strike and the school calendar won't be stable,and you will start ranting about it
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by olril17(m): 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
deomelllo:

I'm not Osun based and I'm not even fro Osun, but I applaud the massive and quality infrastructural delivery in Osun state and on top of that, I celebrate developments all over the SW and Nigeria in general.

I started many threads celebrating developments from Lagos to Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Imo, Adamawa, Kano, Borno, Kaduna and so on.

The focus more on Osun because there's so much to cover in Osun state and Aregbesola is very prolific and consistent when it comes to projects and I think hands down, he is the most accomplished governor in Nigeria today.

see this idiat snake...so you don't even live in osun....it will not be better for your life....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by Ttipsy(f): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
nice pictures bikio
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by johnnyvid(m): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
omololu2020:
if the state university calendar is stable then it's all thanks to the governor, if he does not fund the school well,the lectures will go on strike and the school calendar won't be stable,and you will start ranting about it
And who establish the school in the first place. is it not former governor olagunsoye Oyinlola that established that great edifice. till today the people of that community where the school was located are appreciating him. if you don't know the present isn't funding that school. it's the revenue they generate that's been used to fund that school. Infact when Ogbeni started paying the workers and the teachers half salaries, the management of the school was paying the lecturers full salaries. thanks to Oyinlola that built that school.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by omololu2020(m): 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
johnnyvid:
And who establish the school in the first place. is it not former governor olagunsoye Oyinlola that established that great edifice. till today the people of that community where the school was located are appreciating him. if you don't know the present isn't funding that school. it's the revenue they generate that's been used to fund that school. Infact when Ogbeni started paying the workers and the teachers half salaries, the management of the school was paying the lecturers full salaries. thanks to Oyinlola that built that school.
I can now see say you no get sense grin

I won't read any of your senseless comment again
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by owbabs: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
deomelllo:

Good quality roads with sidewalk and laybys

It should be asked. Are these sidewalks walkable?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deomelllo: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
omooba969:

It can be fixed but a lot of funds would be involved. It will have to be done in phases.

I mean the home owners will have to be involved in the scheme as well.

deomellIo/FAKE IPOB ID

You are not responding to me, you just responded to a fake and fraudulent ipob ID and impersonator.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deomelllo: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
omololu2020:

That's bitter, angry, pathetic, ignorant and unintelligent ipob clowns for you...

grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deomelllo: 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
deji17:
And this is a state road o. Osun is not waiting for FG to come and construct their street roads for them.

They are eternally backward, incompetent lazy and communally redundant.

They can not do anything beyond begging the FG for everything, even for the FG to help them tie their shoes.

Leaders are worthless and the youths are even worse...

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deji17: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
deomelllo:

They are eternally backward, incompetent lazy and communally redundant.

They can not do anything beyond begging the FG for everything, even for the FG to help them tie their shoes.

Leaders are worthless and the youths are even worse...

grin grin grin

I agree.. More like parasite and leeches. The often use emotional blackmail to try and get what they do not deserve.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deomelllo: 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
owbabs:

It should be asked. Are these sidewalks walkable?

I haven't walked on it, I just loave the road, it's wide, quality construction, side walks, streetlights, well marked and good laybys.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deomelllo: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2018

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deomelllo: 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How much Osun people love their governor, they don't play with their governor.

I've never seen such pure love and affection for any public official...

Money can not buy love and affection.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deomelllo: 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deomelllo: 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2018

Worthless PDP... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deomelllo: 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2018

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deomelllo: 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2018

What you do when you see your governor, you show love and joy no matter who you are. Young, old, men, women and choldren

grin grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deomelllo: 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2018

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deomelllo: 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2018

This is magnificent...

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deomelllo: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still, the most accomplished governor in Nigeria today, even ambode in Lagos with all his IGR is a million miles behind.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by johnnyvid(m): 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
omololu2020:

lol you have no point to convince me more. please kindly tell us the current igr of the state upon the state infrastructures. truth is Always bitter.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deomelllo: 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2018

Aregbe all day, every day

Ogbeni till daybreak..

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deomelllo: 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2018

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deomelllo: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flag Off Ceremony Of The Reconstruction Of Apapa-Oworonshoki Road (Pictures) / Armed Robbers Sentenced To 7 Years Imprisonment For Robbing Patience Jonathan / A Large Numbers Of Bandits Were Arrested By Soldiers In North West (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.