Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) (24908 Views)

Aregbesola Commissions 10 Fire Fighter Trucks Worth N1.8 Billion (Photos) / Aregbesola Commissions Immigration Office Complex In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deomelllo: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
this is part of first term project. up till today the project is still ongoing. I pray that he completed it before he end his tenure.

What is this silly ipob crying about? The fact that the road was built in whatever term you are crying about mean he did not build it or Osun people will not use the road because it was built in whatever particular year....?

You Igbos come up with the dumbest, idiotic and ignorant nonsense ever.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deomelllo: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2018

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deomelllo: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2018

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deomelllo: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2018

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deomelllo: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by seguno2: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2018
deomelllo:
I'm not Osun based and I'm not even fro Osun, but I applaud the massive and quality infrastructural delivery in Osun state and on top of that, I celebrate developments all over the SW and Nigeria in general.

I started many threads celebrating developments from Lagos to Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Imo, Adamawa, Kano, Borno, Kaduna and so on.

The focus more on Osun because there's so much to cover in Osun state and Aregbesola is very prolific and consistent when it comes to projects and I think hands down, he is the most accomplished governor in Nigeria today.

In essence you are a propagandist for APC.
Continue earning your pay at the expense of the people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2018
Nice one with befitting brown roofs .

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by activistjohnny(m): 10:56am On Mar 06, 2018
seguno2:

In essence you are a propagandist for APC.
Continue earning your pay at the expense of the people.
nice from you. Infact he has been busted severally. he keep posting pictures that's old.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by Biodun556(m): 11:01am On Mar 06, 2018
beberebe:
FINE ROAD IN THE MIDDLE OF DILAPIDATED BROWN ROOF HOUSEs AND SLUM....

Southwest ASIDE LAGOS IS JUST A joke

That's one reasons for road construction, to open up the area so that people can come in and establish.

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by activistjohnny(m): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2018
deomelllo:

ipob loser, the pic below was a few months ago, see how Osun workers celebrated their governors birthday?

They love their governor so much that even the woman with a walking stick who can hardly walk joined the walk, that's love and affection, something they won't witness in your village in your lifetime..

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/251211/mammoth-crowd-witness-solidarity-walk-with-aregbesola-at-60.html
since when he has done endurance treck? am expecting your reply from the historical Fakunle comprehensive high school demolition .Apc apologetic only good to rant on nairaland. they are always floored on offline and in grassroots. at least we will know how popular he's in the forthcoming governorship election. the osun west senatorial zone election have been done and dusted. Pdp candidate won massively. the September 22 governorship election will be like that too. the masses are coming out for protest votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by activistjohnny(m): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2018
deomellIo:

You Igbos are boring. Shift abeg.
so it's ipob members that you are concentrating on now. I laugh in Swahili. keep concentrating on them till your party Apc lose massively and convincely in the next governorship election on September 22. protest votes from the electorates will be voted. enough of dictatorship.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by omooba969(m): 11:11am On Mar 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you Don dey start to upload your pictures again. you are not osun state based. so what's your point here. you love to chest beat here.

Chest beating is for those mofosgrin, we the amiable Yorubas pride in our achievements.

Gerrit? cool

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by achiever12: 11:14am On Mar 06, 2018
activistjohnny:
2 years ago project is about to be commission. well the people of Osun state want to know more on the debt profile of the state. unpaid workers and pensioners salaries are huge. i pray for the next administration that will succeed him pay the debt.

Do you know why there are so many brown roofs there? It's because civilization had been in the southwest long before your father started wearing textile made clothes.

Yes, your father was still using cutlass to cut people's head during clan wars and living in tatched roof houses while the southwest was already using zinc and molded blocks to build houses.

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by omooba969(m): 11:20am On Mar 06, 2018
beberebe:
FINE ROAD IN THE MIDDLE OF DILAPIDATED BROWN ROOF HOUSEs AND SLUM....

Southwest ASIDE LAGOS IS JUST A joke

I have been to Anambra before, Nnewi to be precise, what I saw was way below my expectations. I visited Uruagu as well & I wasn't impressed.

Your women are even more hardworking than your men. I saw able bodied men in wrapper early in the morning drinking & gossiping, while the women hustled riding motorcycles.

Your green vegetation was suffocating from dust & potopoto, untamed thick forests everywhere.

Brown roofs? grin grin grin That's an eyesore! cool

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by omooba969(m): 11:22am On Mar 06, 2018
deomelllo:

They love to trash and put other people down unprovoked and for me, I enjoy throwing their own sad, backward, abomination and pathetic realities back in their faces..

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by beberebe: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2018
omooba969:

I have been to Anambra before, Nnewi to be precise, what I saw was way below my expectations. I visited Uruagu as well & I wasn't impressed.

Your women are even more hardworking than your men. I saw able bodied men in wrapper early in the morning drinking & gossiping, while the women hustled riding motorcycles.

Your green vegetation was suffocating from dust & potopoto, untamed thick forests everywhere.

Brown roofs? grin grin grin That's an eyesore! cool

Dry statement
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by omooba969(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2018
beberebe:

Dry statement

All you needed to do was deny it but your comment shows an admission of my submission.

Deal with it. grin

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by omololu2020(m): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2018
activistjohnny:
nice from you. Infact he has been busted severally. he keep posting pictures that's old.
what do you mean by "posting pictures that's old"? A lot of dumb and stupid people don full nairaland grin

All the project the op is showing us,are all started and completed by aregbesola,instead of senseless fools like this mumu should look and leave,the stupid mumu dey talk about posting old pic grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by achiever12: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2018
Mrkumareze:
Nice one with befitting brown roofs .

Brown roof is a sign that civilization had been here for several years before your father even knew what is called tarred road.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by omooba969(m): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2018
deomellIo:

Don't mind ipob yoots, though we have more brown roofs in Ibadan and Osun. Brown roofs in Osogbo and Ibadan are so much that it is embarrassing and everywhere is just an eyesore..

True but don't forget that the size of OYO & OGUN combined is larger than the whole of SE...so I heard; yet to confirm myself.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by musa234(m): 11:50am On Mar 06, 2018
We always laud mediocrity in this country.. Who was supposed to build the roads if not the government... Useless thread
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by omooba969(m): 11:52am On Mar 06, 2018
deomellIo:

I feel embarrassed with the massive brown roofs all over Ibadan and Osogbo. Do you feel somehow about it too? I wish government could look into that area. What do you think?

It can be fixed but a lot of funds would be involved. It will have to be done in phases.

I mean the home owners will have to be involved in the scheme as well.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by omooba969(m): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2018
achiever12:

Do you know why there are so many brown roofs there? It's because civilization had been in the southwest long before your father started wearing textile made clothes.

Yes, your father was still using cutlass to cut people's head during clan wars and living in tatched roof houses while the southwest was already using zinc and molded blocks to build houses.

Lol

activistjohnny right now...

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by vicardino(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
Even aregbesola himself is ashamed of your stupidity and foolery.
deomelllo:

I'm not Osun based and I'm not even fro Osun, but I applaud the massive and quality infrastructural delivery in Osun state and on top of that, I celebrate developments all over the SW and Nigeria in general.

I started many threads celebrating developments from Lagos to Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Imo, Adamawa, Kano, Borno, Kaduna and so on.

The focus more on Osun because there's so much to cover in Osun state and Aregbesola is very prolific and consistent when it comes to projects and I think hands down, he is the most accomplished governor in Nigeria today.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by omololu2020(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
deomelllo:

What is this silly ipob crying about? The fact that the road was built in whatever term you are crying about mean he did not build it or Osun people will not use the road because it was built in whatever particular year....?

You Igbos come up with the dumbest, idiotic and ignorant nonsense ever.
you better stop wasting your time with dumb IPIG.

Some fools even agreed with him that you're posting old pic grin,as if those roads pic you are posting are not located in osun state.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by activistjohnny(m): 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
omooba969:

Lol

activistjohnny right now...
you are a wrong on every side. truth will surely be exposed here. am a Yoruba man, but I will never submit myself with lies and propaganda OK. continue your ranting, am enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by deji17: 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
deomelllo:

Good quality roads with sidewalk and laybys

And this is a state road o. Osun is not waiting for FG to come and construct their street roads for them.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) by activistjohnny(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
omololu2020:
you better stop wasting your time with dumb IPIG.

Some fools even agreed with him that you're posting old pic grin,as if those roads pic you are posting are not located in osun state.
where is the fraud m. k. o airport project? post the current pictures here. it's still a proposed site. upon billions that he has been spending on that project since 5 years ago, up till nothing has been done there.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Danjuma Goja In Makkah During Iftar(photos) / Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari / Retired Generals Jostle For Civil Defence Top Job — Leadership Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.