Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

"I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman (27558 Views)

Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg / Lady Staring At A Suspected Rapist's Joystick In Zimbabwe After His Arrest / 'Armed Forces Staff' Admires Alleged Rapist's Joystick, Blames His Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2018
femi4:
By default, women (trained/untrained) are weaker vessel
so why are we even bothering training them? lets solve the root cause of where rapists come from: Families with no strong father figures to lead and lets solve the plague of directionless young men raised by Single Mothers.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by femi4: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

so why are we even bothering training them? lets solve the root cause of where rapists come from: Families with no strong father figures to lead and lets solve the plague of directionless young men raised by Single Mothers.
Exactly, but that does not stop us from training them. The ability to fight back is something to encourage
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by Diademk07: 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

involve them if it makes you feel better and make you have sweet dreams. dress slutty get raped. be angry, be furious, insult, it wont change. dress slutty = get raped.
LOL. Care to tell me how a man dress slutty and I will happily do that to attract fools like yourself to give you a sound anal rape, with a big mahogany stick of course 'cos my lovely drive aint going into that dead poo-hole of yours. Rape aint special. Yeye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
femi4:
Exactly, but that does not stop us from training them. The ability to fight back is something to encourage
you're only gona get them massacred. when you fight back you invite fury. in SA women who fight back are found dead, but not raped. DEAD. why dont women no longer scream when raped? in biblical times women screamed now they are all mute.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
Diademk07:

LOL. Care to tell me how a man dress slutty and I will happily do that to attract fools like yourself to give you a sound anal rape, with a big mahogany stick of course 'cos my lovely drive aint going into that dead poo-hole of yours. Rape aint special. Yeye.
stay with me. dont lose it now. wasnt the point that made you quote me to start with the point about Dressing? now you acting confused.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by femi4: 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

you're only gona get them massacred. when you fight back you invite fury. in SA women who fight back are found dead, but not raped. DEAD. why dont women no longer scream when raped? in biblical times women screamed now they are all mute.
You are right sha. Even in a case of robbery, most people that try to fight back end up loosing their lives

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
femi4:
You are right sha. Even in a case of robbery, most people that try to fight back end up loosing their lives
just picturing a 17 yr old teen challenging a 45 yr old barbaric is the Joke of the Year. its like the moment "rape" is meantioned people defecate their brains and start using their emotions to think.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by Diademk07: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

stay with me. dont lose it now. wasnt the point that made you quote me to start with the point about Dressing? now you acting confused.
You've got dementia. To jolt back your demented brain, you were the one who said rape aint special. So why convulsing over an anal rape which will surely come your way whether you like or not. Yeye.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by halfbloodprince(m): 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
3 pages full of complete idiots

no one even questioned the case itself y'all just went straight to the gender wars..not erthn you 'see on the net is true dumbos

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by Diademk07: 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

just picturing a 17 yr old teen challenging a 45 yr old barbaric is the Joke of the Year. its like the moment "rape" is meantioned people defecate their brains and start using their emotions to think.
But rape aint special? Look at this hypocrite. Gosh! How I hate 2 faced folks.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
Diademk07:

You've got dementia. To jolt back your demented brain, you were the one who said rape aint special. So why convulsing over an anal rape which will surely come your way whether you like or not. Yeye.
rape is coming whether i like it or not so i better go train lol

1 Like

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
Diademk07:

But rape aint special? Look at this hypocrite. Gosh! How I hate 2 faced folks.
take the platform and educate us on what puts rape above murder or abortion.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by Diademk07: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
rape is coming whether i like it or not so i better go train lol
Training won't help cos it will be the prison wardens! grin
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
Diademk07:

Training won't help cos it will be the prison wardens! grin
i never liked those guys.then the best training is to turn gay lmao
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by donblazer10(m): 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

lol...I like this guy

1 Like

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by Diademk07: 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

take the platform and educate us on what puts rape above murder or abortion.
You mean all those rape victims who are mentally deranged and needs psychology helps makes rape better?
Why am I even discussing with a retard.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by Diademk07: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

Turning gay won't save your anal being ripped out with blood afterall rape aint special.
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
Diademk07:

You mean all those rape victims who are mentally deranged and needs psychology helps makes rape better?
Why am I even discussing with a retard.
well mentally deranged will always be better than 6 feet under and rotting....or cremated after being aborted.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by joenor(m): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hiss
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
Diademk07:

Turning gay won't save your anal being ripped out with blood afterall rape aint special.
are we still talking rape or you're now sharing you S&M fantasies?
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by Diademk07: 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

well mentally deranged will always be better than 6 feet under and rotting....or cremated after being aborted.
I guess for your family folks, right?

Your poor brain don't know rape leads to death too? Stupidity is your second name. You can always scream that everytime you make a comment just to warn people of your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by Diademk07: 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
are we still talking rape or you're now sharing you S&M fantasies?
Anal rape is a rape. Tsk tsk
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Diademk07:

I guess for your family folks, right?

Your poor brain don't know rape leads to death too? Stupidity is your second name. You can always scream that everytime you make a comment just to warn people of your stupidity.
so now rape leads to death? no more alive and deranged?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by SOFTENGR: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
just tell her to dress properly, stay out of shaddy hoods and avoid quiet places.... training her to fight back rapists is like training her to fight robbers, a waste of time coz they gona redecorate her face a thousand ways.
She should buy her a gun to shoot the bast@rd.
Rapists deserve to die anyhow

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
Diademk07:

Anal rape is a rape. Tsk tsk
i know but the way you put it more like a horror show. im sure it doesnt even happen like that in jail
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by Diademk07: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

so now rape leads to death? no more alive and deranged?
Now you know. Just a little lecture for your air filled brain. You can now run along.
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
chivic:
Train her to pray and take steps to avoid rapist .Because of the following:
1) some times they could be more than one and she will understand that even a man can be raped.
2)She can be drugged and raped
3)Some rapist are brutal,if she makes a mistake with the techniques you are teaching her she might get killed.
4)Some rapist don't go straight to raping but start with physical assault with great force after their victim has been overpowered, then raping takes place

So review your training to include the above consideration

I dei suspect u.
U don rape b4
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by Diademk07: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

i know but the way you put it more like a horror show. im sure it doesnt even happen like that in jail
lol. You expect folks to print it on their fore-head?
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
SOFTENGR:

She should buy her a gun to shoot the bast@rd.
Rapists deserve to die anyhow
a gun is 10X better. but look how the world is being led by emotions to hate guns..look how stupid americans are demonstrating for guns to be banned! i swear humans get dumber every century.
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
Diademk07:

Now you know. Just a little lecture for your air filled brain. You can now run along.
you said Rape is special. i said murder is special. you said rape victims are mentally deranged.i said murder victims are 6feet under so its worse. THEN to try to add value to rape you said rape also kills. now im wondering who got the lecture between me and you ??

1 Like

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by noona(f): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Got the pepper spray
The Swiss army knife I got as a gift
A taser
And a mad kick that will send his balls right to his brain..
Bye!!
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by Diademk07: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

you said Rape is special. i said murder is special. you said rape victims are mentally deranged.i said murder victims are 6feet under so its worse. THEN to try to add value to rape you said rape also kills. now im wondering who got the lecture between me and you ??
What's this one rambling about? I wasn't the one who said rape isn't special, you did. Now he's saying nonsense.

Tell me once again where in the thread was murder being talked about? Or who asked for a comparism between the two? The thread was about rape but your rapist brain went up in the air as soon you read the topic to claim rape isn't special only to say anal rape discription is too gruelsome for you... But rape aint special, right?

Just tell me what kind of stupidity is this? What kind of stupid children are parent breeding these days?

And who doesn't know that murder encloses many acts that lead to it. Gosh! A retard would always be one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 3 FAAN Staff For N100m Fraud Using 8 Accounts / Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.