Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

"I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman (27548 Views)

Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg / Lady Staring At A Suspected Rapist's Joystick In Zimbabwe After His Arrest / 'Armed Forces Staff' Admires Alleged Rapist's Joystick, Blames His Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 1:54am On Mar 07, 2018
Saintmary:

Stop assuming that every female who speaks against rape "gets raped everyday". Rape is bad, and it's a big deal.
its not a big deal. whatever you say. its not.
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by LaudableXX: 2:28am On Mar 07, 2018
ubunja:

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by Saintmary(f): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2018
ubunja:

Of course you've made it clear, to you it's not, but to every reasonable person, company and organization, rape is a big deal.
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 8:26am On Mar 07, 2018
Saintmary:

Of course you've made it clear, to you it's not, but to every reasonable person, company and organization, rape is a big deal.
i made it clear yet you keep wasting your time on me. go and hold a party with "every reasonable person, company and organization" and leave me in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Men Murder A Man In Bayelsa Over A Cult Related Issue (Graphic Photos) / Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel / Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.