Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) (43925 Views)

Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State / My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2018
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by LegitGirl(f): 8:30am On Mar 06, 2018
kabrud:
Look at what a human being wore to a gathering in the name of freedom, as if that is not enough, she ended up stealing. And this is certainly one of the human beings against decent dressing. If you talk, they will tell you God knows her heart and those that cover themselves do worse. What can be worse than a human deliberately behaving like an animal? Typical of flats.

The dress has most likely been ripped apart.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 8:30am On Mar 06, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:
She must be and ibo lady cos they all thief spirit in them
We have thieves everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by LegitGirl(f): 8:30am On Mar 06, 2018
How will she walk the face of the earth after this now?
Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 06, 2018
Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by adslipps: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2018
How can someone be related to the bride and also related to the groom at same time

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by clefstone(m): 8:50am On Mar 06, 2018
kabrud:
Look at what a human being wore to a gathering in the name of freedom, as if that is not enough, she ended up stealing. And this is certainly one of the human beings against decent dressing. If you talk, they will tell you God knows her heart and those that cover themselves do worse. What can be worse than a human deliberately behaving like an animal? Typical of flats.
you have embarrassed yourself this morning
simply because u refused to read before commenting.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by ositadima1(m): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2018
I tire for nija, can't we be civil, must we always act like animals? The mob at the party think they shamed her, but they shamed and debased themselves by behaving like low animals. She should have been handed over to the police in one piece, that's what shows civilization, superior intellect.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2018
kabrud:
can't u see that cloth was torn? I am sure u are a blogger, that's how u guys change story lines. U have started reporting it as indecent dressing when it's not.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 06, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:

When it comes to crime,south south becomes Igbo ,then when it comes to oil,the south south becomes Niger delta....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by basingstoke: 9:05am On Mar 06, 2018
jidxin:

Wow guy is it that you lack perception or ur analytical reasoning is clogged. Can't you see from the pictures that she was properly dressed but because she was rough handled that was why her cloth was like that
I was really surprised, after his comments I have to go and look at the pics again. I do not know why people just say whatever they like

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by ositadima1(m): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2018
MIRACLEROYAL224:
YOU CAN MAKE IT TOO

If you are so good why do you need to sell your game? You can easily turn thousands to millions, why sell, something must be wrong somewhere, you are either a scammer or a thief, choose lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 06, 2018
I am still waiting for good news from delta state.
Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:13am On Mar 06, 2018
kabrud:
You seems to be high on Tramadol, you read the news pointing your phone upside down, that was a turn clothes, and that emanated ad a result if the beating she got from her fellow folks.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2018
kabrud:
You seems to be high on Tramadol, you read the news pointing your phone upside down, that was a turn clothes, and that emanated as a result of the beating she got from her fellow folks.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by Maziebuka01(m): 9:28am On Mar 06, 2018
Just a hustler
Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 06, 2018
adslipps:
How can someone be related to the bride and also related to the groom at same time

It is possible
Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by kabrud: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2018
DEBJOCH1:
You seems to be high on Tramadol, you read the news pointing your phone upside down, that was a turn clothes, and that emanated ad a result if the beating she got from her fellow folks.
DEBJOCH1:
You seems to be high on Tramadol, you read the news pointing your phone upside down, that was a turn clothes, and that emanated as a result of the beating she got from her fellow folks.
Double quotes, same comment on each quote, I am sure there are good suppliers of tramadol in your area. cheesy
Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by gordonsluv(m): 9:56am On Mar 06, 2018
Samsimple:
there are things some nigerians should do rather than always thinking of jungle justice, the way the woman face is sef you'll know she needs money badly, why not help her.. its a wedding for God fu*king sake .... Na Nigerians be d problem of Nigeria... IF I HEAR ANY BODY SAY BUHARI 2019, I WILL STONE YOU

if eventually he wins.. and you stone somebody.. you are now taking laws into your hand bro
Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by oobinna: 9:57am On Mar 06, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:
You must be an afonja because you lack "common" sense

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by RealGucci: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2018
why must everyone gather to see a semi naked woman
jus make one gal open yansh for road
everyone go gather
dey look.
perverts

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by CHIGIM: 10:05am On Mar 06, 2018
my friend u don't kill somebody for stealing penny while the politicains work freely unhurt lets start with the politician's first b4 these small hungry thieves, my friend
izzou:
grin

I can only her fellow women humiliating and disgracing her

Kudos to Buhari for the fuel scarcity, if not, 5 litres for Don fall on top her
Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by smokedfish: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:
english have been murdered in cold blood
Re: Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) by blessedmeme: 10:24am On Mar 06, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:

Go school you say no, you see your life angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transcorp Building In Ikoyi, Lagos On Fire (Photos) / Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers / California Police Kill A Black Man After Mistaken His Cellphone For A Gun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.