Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos (11038 Views)

Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by CastedDude: 6:24am On Mar 06, 2018
Channels TV Crew, Vanguard, Guardian Newspaper Correspondents, Social Media Gurus Visited Ovre' Abraka to carry out what they called "fact findings" on the Fulani herdsmen killings in Ethiope East Local Government Area of Delta State.

Speaking with newsmen, one of the victim who was recently discharged from Oghara Teaching Hospital, Mrs. Akpomiemie narrated her ordeal on how Fulani herdsmen attacked herself and her late husband, Late Mr Happy Akpomiemie in their farmland.

According to her, "I followed my husband to our cassava farmland to get money to pay for the treatment of our two sons that were involved in motorcycle accident and also to pay for the enrollment fees(WAEC) of our sons, not knowing that Fulani herdsmen will turn me into widow with little children to take care of and right now I hardly work or do anything as a result of the injury I have sustained."

Other farmers and traders, who spoke urged the Federal Government to employ more efforts to put an everlasting end to this herdsmen problem in order for them to carry out their farming activities without fear.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/journalists-visit-ovre-abraka-farmland-and-victims-of-fulani-herdsmen-killings.html

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by madridguy(m): 6:33am On Mar 06, 2018
May God comfort you.

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by izzou(m): 6:35am On Mar 06, 2018
angry

And they want me to vote for Buhari a second time?

I rather chop off my thumb

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by DoyenExchange: 6:49am On Mar 06, 2018
God has many cases to judge... angry

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by Evablizin(f): 7:01am On Mar 06, 2018
embarassed

And some people are cursing and calling me a fool for saying that buharia is going back2daura,continue.

Mama,sorry, God is your strength.

#BACK2DAURA#

12 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 06, 2018
My condolences ma,

That's what you get when an ethnic and religious supremacist rules.

The effect of these Fulani terrorists mayhem will resonate for a long time.

Imagine how his children will feel.

Imagine the perception the children will have about the Fulanis.

Imagine what the children will do if they're in position of authority.

WHEN A DUNCE RULES.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by Samsimple(m): 7:55am On Mar 06, 2018
na buhari turn this woman to widow... if you agree like……… disagree share

27 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2018
shocked

She should remain celibate ooo.
Widowhood is not a visa to be jumping from Vino bed to Mouka foam.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by olaolulazio(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2018
So sad.... Illegality is legalized in this corntree

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by simonlee(m): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2018
Just negudu how these herdsmen are wrecking lives up and down and nobody seems to be doing anything about it...
Na to sell my wares pack go Ghana. I cant take this anymore

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by Bustincole(m): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2018
The Lord will be ur strength

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by Elijahrona(m): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2018
What a nation.

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by conductorL3: 9:55am On Mar 06, 2018
Biafra, our only hope.

Those of you voting Cowhari as well as those of you planning to send him back to Daura are all mad.

Nigeria has been a killing ground since 1914 when the wanderer Fraud Luggard amalgamated Christian Igbos with headslamming Fulani bloodsuckers.

Voting Buhari or not voting him does not stop:

1. Fulani herdsmen terrorism
2. Boko Haram terrrism
3. Police/military brutalization of civillians
4. Police/military extortion at check points
5. Money looting and corruption (the motto of Nigeria)
6. Daily killing of people for no reasons
7. Depreciation of the standard of living of the country and its people on a daily basis.

The best solution is to dissolve Fraudgeria, a country founded on sham and senselessness. Let everybody solve his own problems amicably with the methods best fitted for his region.

Bleep Buhari. Bleep Luggard. Bleep Fraudgeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by Mandrake007(m): 9:56am On Mar 06, 2018
Buhari is responsible for this.

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by passyhansome(m): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2018
Buhari Why?

2 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by medolab90(m): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2018
In one word buhari is a disaster.

2 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by free2ryhme: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2018
CastedDude:
Channels TV Crew, Vanguard, Guardian Newspaper Correspondents, Social Media Gurus Visited Ovre' Abraka to carry out what they called "fact findings" on the Fulani herdsmen killings in Ethiope East Local Government Area of Delta State.

Speaking with newsmen, one of the victim who was recently discharged from Oghara Teaching Hospital, Mrs. Akpomiemie narrated her ordeal on how Fulani herdsmen attacked herself and her late husband, Late Mr Happy Akpomiemie in their farmland.

According to her, "I followed my husband to our cassava farmland to get money to pay for the treatment of our two sons that were involved in motorcycle accident and also to pay for the enrollment fees(WAEC) of our sons, not knowing that Fulani herdsmen will turn me into widow with little children to take care of and right now I hardly work or do anything as a result of the injury I have sustained."

Other farmers and traders, who spoke urged the Federal Government to employ more efforts to put an everlasting end to this herdsmen problem in order for them to carry out their farming activities without fear.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/journalists-visit-ovre-abraka-farmland-and-victims-of-fulani-herdsmen-killings.html

Sad

2 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by wisdomeze(m): 9:58am On Mar 06, 2018
PLEASE VOTE FOR MY DAUGHTER, GABRIELLA ONYINYECHI AND FIND GREAT FAVOUR FROM GOD'S HANDS... THE LINK IS AS FOLLOWS: https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=386049

GOD BLESS YOU!

1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by lonelydora: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2018
I am very sorry Ma. Accept my condolences. I and 15million other foolish Nigerians didn't listen to friends, family, and relatives when they warned us not to vote for this tribal bigot called Buhari. A mistake i will live to regret. Never again will someone without certificate rule us again.

Take heart Ma.

4 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2018
sad
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by emmabest2000(m): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2018
Buhari will never go unpunished

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by forcado: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2018
Kk
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:02am On Mar 06, 2018
It is well with you.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by franchasng: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2018
This is unfair angry

Many of us who are living in safe places, who haven't lost a relative or a loved one to unknown killers will not feel the pain of these people. It will be like nothing is happening because we are not directly affected now, so it doesn't matter.

Just imagine your wife, husband, brother, sister, mother, father, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, cousin, lover, fiance, in-law murdered in cold blood by some useless group of people for no justifiable reason and without any quarrel, imagine yourself in this situation and compare it with what these defenseless, poor women, children and men are passing through.

These people are already being maltreated by nature due to poverty, they find it hard to find what to eat in a day, most of them eat once in a day, and the meal they even eat is not as good...they live in very shabby houses due to poverty, they don't have access to good road or water or electricity, most of them don't even have TV to watch and feel happy, yet these murderous, heartless, God forsaken people called Fulani herdsmen will leave those in the city and those in government that are causing mass poverty in Nigeria, and go to remote villages to kill innocent, poor farmers at midnight while they are trying to have a rest, and we feel God is not watching and we feel nature will be happy.

For those supporting Buhari and his wicked, insensitive and tribalistic government, God is watching you all...your day of judgment is coming, not in after life but here on earth...your generation will pay for this if you do not condemn this and condemn those condoning it and allowing it to happen.

As these defenseless poor people are crying in pains, God and nature are hearing their cries and so shall God and nature make every supporter, perpetrator and sympathizers of Fulani herdsmen militia cry in pains, your generation will cry in pains, your generation and you shall be oppressed and murdered like these poor people when you least expect whether you live in the city in Nigeria, America, UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, Zambia, China, etc, nature will raise killers and terrorists who will sneak into your home when you least expect and deal with you and your generation that supports this evil!

Nigerians must put their differences aside and massively tell Buhari that he failed all Nigerians who trusted in him to deliver Nigeria from evil by massively voting him out if he contests in 2019. If Buhari wins, it will give incoming presidents and governors the impetus to treat Nigerians anyhow without fear, but if Nigerians can vote Buhari out in 2019, it will pass a strong message to all Nigerian politicians that Nigeria has changed....they will begin to realize that Nigeria is now for those that are ready to work and not those ready to chop! They will realize that Nigeria is no longer for politicians who will promise Nigerians heaven on earth during election campaign and then do anyhow as they like after they win and still do away with it. angry We need to do this as Nigerians to savage this nation from evil men!

BUHARI MUST GO FOR PEACE TO REIGN IN NIGERIA! BUHARI HAS TRIED HIS BEST, LET HIM GO AND LET NIGERIA HAVE PEACE & PROSPERITY! cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by Edu3Again: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2018
My delta neighbour Nija is dead for us.

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by RealGucci: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2018
vote for buhari
at owners risk

suddenly boko haram have become quiet
its now fulani herdsmen

d thing dey be like prison break for my eye
jonaz time was so so boko haram
now bubus time..boko haram don tire
na fulani herdsmen ti take ova

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by zolajpower: 10:08am On Mar 06, 2018
This is what will become of the mod who intentionally ban me unprovoked .

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by dragonking2: 10:08am On Mar 06, 2018
We should kick this people out from the SS totally .

We don't need them here.

Evil demonic terrorists

3 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by winj: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2018
madridguy:
May God comfort you.

god will not comfort anybody and never has because god does not exist - there is no evidence, only in the minds of brainwashed m0rons!

the commonsense thing to do is engage the fulani herdsmen - able bodied southern Nigerians are crying like babies begging for help from the same mallams who send the herdsmen to attack.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos by Saintser: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2018
Elijahrona:
What a nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Pos Machine To Aviod Scam / US Urges Nigeria To Hold Kidnappers Of Kankara Schoolboys Accountable / Banker Lands In EFCC Net Over N74million Fraud In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.