Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (49324 Views)

Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by dainformant(m): 6:53am On Mar 06, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6788182_1520309630_png867c1df7b8637db8b7f0ddc72d1a1c54

Yusuf, son of President Muhammadu Buhari, returned to the country last Thursday from a medical trip following the injuries he sustained on December 26, 2017 from a motorbike accident in Abuja. He had earlier been admitted and treated in Cedarcrest Hospital, Abuja, before he was discharged on January 12 and secretly flown abroad for further treatment..

Some persons or groups who were happy about the return of Nigeria's first son - appreciated him by erecting billboards in Abuja metropolis to welcome him in their own way.

The picture of the billboards was shared online with many Nigerians speaking against them and those that erected them as some felt this is an unnecessary act carried out by sycophants. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/yusuf-buhari-gets-billboard-adverts-on-return-from-medical-trip-abroad.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by dainformant(m): 6:53am On Mar 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by dainformant(m): 6:54am On Mar 06, 2018
observing

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by izzou(m): 6:55am On Mar 06, 2018
grin

Let us think out of the box for a minute

Do you know it's possible that Buhari's opponents can place this advert so the people will have another reason to complain about him? grin grin

I'm not saying they did. I'm just saying its possible

191 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Oche211(m): 6:55am On Mar 06, 2018
Just speechless

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by faorex(m): 6:57am On Mar 06, 2018
Nigerians won't learn to mind their own business...
They so much love him, they erected a billboard.
BTW ... watin concern me self?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:57am On Mar 06, 2018
shocked

The truth be told,
Let's give honour to whom honour is due.

Yusuf deserves that billboard and even a gold monument.
How many Nigerians can afford to buy a multi-million naira motor bike, crash it and still put on a smile?

This dude was in coma for days yet he survived,
His brain was affected in the accident yet he has no form of paralysis.
It's no joke to survive a brain surgery when ordinary D&C killed Jumoke in Okokomaiko last Sunday.

How many Nigerians have fallen sick in Nigeria, gotten treatments in Germany then are received back home by the state minister of health?

If we could have secret service officials flown abroad just to watch over a boy in coma at the expense of the pauperized taxpayers why can't we have a billboard in honour of this same boy?

Stop being jealous guys because this to me is pure jealousy.
This is no fvckery, it is merit.

Yusuf Buhari merits the fvckery he and his foolish parents are meting out to us.
It's time we revolted.
It's time we used our senses.
It's time we send his father back to Daura.

542 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:00am On Mar 06, 2018
Babagida Aliyu, is that you?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:02am On Mar 06, 2018
Good observation.

izzou:
grin

Do you know it's possible that Buhari's opponents can place this advert so the people will have another reason to complain about him? grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Gossiplover: 7:04am On Mar 06, 2018
please think well. Maybe it's Buhari's opponents too that voted him in so that he could make Nigerians suffer. Maybe its Buhari's opponents that made Yusuf travel abroad for treatment so that Nigerians would complain. Maybe its Buhari's opponents that made him not to have visited Benue state, weeks after series of attacks. Maybe it's Buhari's opponents that made his wife Aisha speak against him publicly. If I name all the things Buhari's opponents have done, you will be baffled. You just want to reason differently even when what you seeing is obvious. I LOVE THINKING INSIDE THE BOX.
izzou:
grin

341 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Omeokachie: 7:06am On Mar 06, 2018
What a government and gullible followers that believe that the blood of Yusuf is more precious than theirs.

His father borrowed from the banks to buy presidential nomination form. Two years later, his son is crashing a N50m motorbike.

47 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 7:09am On Mar 06, 2018
Why won't Nigerians react!

Don't you think Nigeria is fast becoming a dumping ground for abnormalities?

Me too I'm reacting ..

This madness is getting out of hand !!!

8 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by FarahAideed: 7:10am On Mar 06, 2018
What do you expect When he crashed 56 million street bike ,was flown to Germany using an air ambulance , made a smooth recovery using tax payers cowries and returned back in a long leg Bombardier Global Express 605 Challenger jet that cost 70 million Naira to rent for the 6 hours return trip, on return he was recieved at the airport by the minister of health whose local hospitals were not equipped enough in the first place to treat Yusuf ...Abeg it's even a surprise that the Kogi state govt didn't declare a public holiday to celebrate the return of Yusuf.. the only thing I noticed is that the merry sycophants who put up the bill board failed to put up any for his co rider on that night , the one who Yusuf actually ran into with his poor ridemanship just like his father's poor leadership

108 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by highqueen(f): 7:15am On Mar 06, 2018
shiithole country

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by izzou(m): 7:15am On Mar 06, 2018
Gossiplover:
please think well. Maybe it's Buhari's opponents too that voted him so that he could make Nigerians suffer. Maybe its Buhari's opponents that made Yusuf travel abroad for treatment so that Nigerians would complain. Maybe its Buhari's opponents that made him not to have visited Benue state, weeks after series of attacks. Maybe it's Buhari's oppnents that made his wife Aisha speak against him publicly. If I name all the things Buhari's opponents have done, you will be baffled. You just want to reason differently even when what you seeing is obvious

Bros, Abeg no transfer aggression on top my head.

I just wanted to think differently. I'm not saying they did. Anybody can be silly enough to do that.

Also,anyone looking for favour from Buhari would have put this advert where he(Buhari) will see it. He will not go to just any highway where only the masses will see it

I was just trying to be objective a little. We both hate this government so we are on the same ship cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 7:15am On Mar 06, 2018
izzou:
grin

You are correct sha, same way they stopped his plane from flying at the peak of the genocide in Benue and abduction in Dapchi

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 06, 2018
Sycophancy in da shithole

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by izzou(m): 7:18am On Mar 06, 2018
OboOlora:

You are correct sha, same way they stopped his plane from flying at the peak of the genocide in Benue and abduction in Dapchi

Y'all can be pathetic sometimes

I understand that the country is hard. But if you don't actually understand my opinion, you could actually scroll down.

It's not compulsory you quote,okay?

Good morning cool

8 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by izzou(m): 7:19am On Mar 06, 2018
madridguy:
Good observation.

If I tear you slap ehh

grin

19 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 7:20am On Mar 06, 2018
izzou:

I understand that the country is hard. But if you don't actually understand my opinion, you could actually scroll down.

Good morning cool
I’m sorry you have a problem understanding basic sarcasm.

Good morning and have a good life

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:22am On Mar 06, 2018
Just arrange down 7 White cows to appease the gods after doing so shocked

izzou:

If I tear you slap ehh

grin

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by izzou(m): 7:23am On Mar 06, 2018
OboOlora:

I’m sorry you have a problem understanding basic sarcasm.

Good morning and have a good life

What concerns the life of innocent Nigerians with a billboard?

Did you have to bring that up? And you call it sarcasm?

Mtcheeew grin grin grin

My life was good until you decided to quote me

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 7:23am On Mar 06, 2018
They should please speak for their own children only, and spare our innocent children from their scam.

27 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by izzou(m): 7:24am On Mar 06, 2018
madridguy:
Just arrange down 7 White cows to appease the gods after doing so shocked

Hope you know you are part of the problem we have in this country?

15 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by FarahAideed: 7:25am On Mar 06, 2018
izzou:

Good morning cool

You sef why you take that kind risky assumption? Don't you know Nigerians have no joy when it comes to that name Buhari cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by izzou(m): 7:26am On Mar 06, 2018
FarahAideed:

You sef why you take that kind risky assumption? Don't you know Nigerians have no joy when it comes to that name Buhari cheesy

Its just an assumption. I'm not saying they did

Thank you for understanding me.

I appreciate cool

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:29am On Mar 06, 2018
For campaigning and voting out the satanic party?

izzou:

Hope you know you are part of the problem we have in this country?

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by izzou(m): 7:30am On Mar 06, 2018
madridguy:
For campaigning and voting out the satanic party?

No

For blindfolding yourself for 3 years plus

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by dominique(f): 7:30am On Mar 06, 2018
This is beyond ridiculous

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years / Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.