Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (49317 Views)

Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by K2asure: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2018
Nigerian have problems last week president rejected peace corps bill due to lack of money and duplication of duties but today we are talking about billboard they must spent money on something now but during campaign not the same duplication of duties. Nigerian wakeup.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Mryocks(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2018
Mtcheeeeeewww

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by poyet(m): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2018
I passed from the Presidential Villa to Area 11 Junction yesterday, and I saw a billboard defaced and torn. I tried to figure out what was there and why it was torn. (The billboard, in question, was situated almost opposite the Fire Service office when going into the Presidential Villa from Power House Junction).
I now connect the dots, after seeing this story. I believe some officials in the Villa must have ordered its destruction to avoid giving room for unnecessary criticisms.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by OpanachiOzohve: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2018
I suspect Yahaya Bello.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Damysa(f): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2018
Who is Buhari opponent, does he have any? as far as people are concern PDP is dead already.
No one else did other than Buhari and his cohorts.

izzou:
grin

Let us think out of the box for a minute

Do you know it's possible that Buhari's opponents can place this advert so the people will have another reason to complain about him? grin grin

I'm not saying they did. I'm just saying its possible

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by toye440: 10:55am On Mar 06, 2018
i suspect Yahaya Bello to b d architect of this epic buffoonery.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by luluman: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2018
faorex:
Nigerians won't learn to mind their own business...

They so much love him, they erected a billboard.

BTW ... watin concern me self?
Then shut up & delete your post.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by troy20(m): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2018
FarahAideed:
What do you expect When he crashed 56 million street bike ,was flown to Germany using an air ambulance , made a smooth recovery using tax payers cowries and returned back in a long leg Bombardier Global Express 605 Challenger jet that cost 70 million Naira to rent for the 6 hours return trip, on return he was recieved at the airport by the minister of health whose local hospitals were not equipped enough in the first place to treat Yusuf ...Abeg it's even a surprise that the Kogi state govt didn't declare a public holiday to celebrate the return of Yusuf.. the only thing I noticed is that the merry sycophants who put up the bill board failed to put up any for his co rider on that night , the one who Yusuf actually ran into with his poor ridemanship just like his father's poor leadership

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by bemyguest(f): 11:56am On Mar 06, 2018
Thank God almighty for the good health and safe return. i pray almighty continue to protect him Amen.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by pablo1759(m): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2018
izzou:

If I tear you slap ehh

grin

Lmao. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Swagzlord01(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
Even the prophet Mohammed ibn Abdullah warn we muslim not to be flamboyant and live a simple life. even it is stated in zaboorah that what is the joy of a man when he knows there is death? somewhere some people lost their son and urs came back u are rubbing it in their face. him coming back has already been publicized what is the need for advert

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by booz(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
At this point, I can conclude beyond a reasonable doubt that tax evasion is no more a crime. I can't imagine seeing those ridiculous figures in my payslip and to keep seeing this type of headline on daily basis!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by spartan50(m): 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told,
Let's give honour to whom honour is due.

Yusuf deserves that billboard and even a gold monument.
How many Nigerians can afford to buy a multi-million naira motor bike, crash it and still put on a smile?

This dude was in coma for days yet he survived,
His brain was affected in the accident yet he has no form of paralysis.
It's no joke to survive a brain surgery when ordinary D&C killed Jumoke in Okokomaiko last Sunday.

How many Nigerians have fallen sick in Nigeria, gotten treatments in Germany then are received back home by the state minister of health?

If we could have secret service officials flown abroad just to watch over a boy in coma at the expense of the pauperized taxpayers why can't we have a billboard in honour of this same boy?

Stop being jealous guys because this to me is pure jealousy.
This is no fvckery, it is merit.

Yusuf Buhari merits the fvckery he and his foolish parents are meting out to us.
It's time we revolted.
It's time we used our senses.
It's time we send his father back to Daura.
so you have changed your mind?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by akabude: 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
I'm confused!

The truth be told,

How many Nigerians can afford to buy a multi-million naira motor bike, crash it and still put on a smile?

It's no joke to survive a brain surgery when ordinary D&C killed Jumoke in Okokomaiko last Sunday.

How many Nigerians have fallen sick in Nigeria, gotten treatments in Germany then are received back home by the state minister of health?

If we could have secret service officials flown abroad just to watch over a boy in coma at the expense of the pauperized taxpayers why can't we have a billboard in honour of this same boy?

Yusuf Buhari merits the fvckery he and his foolish parents are meting out to us.
It's time we revolted.
It's time we send his father back to Daura.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
izzou:
grin

Do you know it's possible that Buhari's opponents can place this advert so the people will have another reason to complain about him? grin grin

You do have a point bro.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Arushe23: 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
All this half baked educated illiterates and hypocrites .....
When they have so many sick ppl around them for so many years ..not even a simple prayers have u ever put up for them...
And now the small education you have acquired you are just abusing it....
Who D Billboard eeppp....
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chai E clear say we enter for chance for this country.

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by BerryAnny(m): 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
izzou:

If I tear you slap ehh

grin
Ah Ah Ah! Rotfl!!! Guy,aswear the quoting don tire you. You too should not join the zombie gang nah,don't you see as sarrki dem don run away? People dey vex seriously 4 diz country,walahi.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by chimexdnice(m): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
izzou:
grin

even if they did, what stops the "constituted" authorities to bring it down?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by cjfbn: 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
izzou:
grin

It's also possible that you are a zombie.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by joncom(m): 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
dainformant:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6788182_1520309630_png867c1df7b8637db8b7f0ddc72d1a1c54

Yusuf, son of President Muhammadu Buhari, returned to the country last Thursday from a medical trip following the injuries he sustained on December 26, 2017 from a motorbike accident in Abuja. He had earlier been admitted and treated in Cedarcrest Hospital, Abuja, before he was discharged on January 12 and secretly flown abroad for further treatment..

Some persons or groups who were happy about the return of Nigeria's first son - appreciated him by erecting billboards in Abuja metropolis to welcome him in their own way.

The picture of the billboards was shared online with many Nigerians speaking against them and those that erected them as some felt this is an unnecessary act carried out by sycophants. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/yusuf-buhari-gets-billboard-adverts-on-return-from-medical-trip-abroad.html
Is the man shaking Yusuf, pmb? Now I believe buhari is clone.d, only a stranger will shake his Son that way.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by juddy4life: 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
May God punish any body that has a hand in the billboard. Which time our mumu go do?bastards shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by virtualhrs: 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
Are you a start-up, medium or large scale business owner? Do you know the success of your business relies heavily on human capital and not funding alone?

Do you know your business faces a lot of risk when you employ the wrong people into sensitive positions with no background checks or processes put in place to forestall or minimize risks to your business?

If you do, why not avail your business of the HR solutions we offer. Virtualhrsolutions is the future of business. We are a team of professionals vast in various fields. We do not only offer full HRO services (Human Resource Outsourcing), our HR solutions are tailored to cater to small, medium and large scale enterprises. Whatever your needs are, we sure have a ready solution.

Contact us through any of our social media handles;on Instagram @virtualhrsolutions,follow and like our page on facebook @virtualhrs or send us an email:hrsolutionsv@gmail.com.

Thank you!.

Virtualhrsolutions….we make it easy to be a great employer
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Jaydee009: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
madridguy:
For campaigning and voting out the satanic party?

And your life has not gotten any better, in fact you are much poorer today than when the so called "satanic party" was in power.

See your life? Shameless Buhari ass licker
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by obinnashady(m): 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
madridguy:
Good observation.
TFU
you hear
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told,

It's time we revolted.
It's time we send his father back to Daura.

Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
Some APC have received more money... Getting fake likes
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by pedrilo: 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
we have graduated from liccking asses to licking shiits in this country really
Re: Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:24am On Mar 07, 2018
yusuf does not seem like a person who can raise a fallen power bike frm d ground.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) / APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) / Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.