Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

What Exotic Pet Should I Get My Gf? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Exotic Pet Should I Get My Gf? (1804 Views)

30 Simple Pet Training Commands Your Pet Should Understand / Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) / Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exotic Pet Should I Get My Gf? by rickll2: 7:57am On Mar 06, 2018
My girlfriend is into exotic animals and she’s always wanted one as a pet. She lives in the Philippines so the pets available there can be limited and expensive. The last time I went there was during the Asian date tour we met in and I noticed how most of the animals people keep as pets were domestic breeds which weren’t really well taken cared of. I was thinking of buying one here in the States and bringing it with me to her place as a surprise birthday gift. Any suggestions on what animal I should pick out? Here are some few options I’m considering:

Hedgehog
Miniature Pig
Bearded Dragon
Sugar Glider

The other problem I would have is if it would be legal for her to keep any of these in the Philippines or if i could bring them over. If all else fails, my back up plan to just buy her a bred dog or cat instead. Need some advice!
Re: What Exotic Pet Should I Get My Gf? by sett1ngz: 8:05am On Mar 06, 2018
There was a thread where someone wants to Dell live crocodile. Gladly purchase it

3 Likes

Re: What Exotic Pet Should I Get My Gf? by Blackbelly(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
A hedgehog looks ok to me. The others on the list are pretty much weird if u ask me
Re: What Exotic Pet Should I Get My Gf? by Kob82(m): 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
give her my pretty samoyad puppy very affordable contact me on 08132468883 if you are interested white dog for Ladies​.

1 Like

Re: What Exotic Pet Should I Get My Gf? by talk2dboss: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
A male Rott at 1yr Plus

2 Likes

Re: What Exotic Pet Should I Get My Gf? by rickll2: 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
sett1ngz:
There was a thread where someone wants to Dell live crocodile. Gladly purchase it

I don't think her place would be suitable to have a crocodile LOL grin
Re: What Exotic Pet Should I Get My Gf? by rickll2: 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
Blackbelly:
A hedgehog looks ok to me. The others on the list are pretty much weird if u ask me

well, for sure the ladies love hedgehogs than the other things I mentioned. But keeping the list open is a good idea smiley
Re: What Exotic Pet Should I Get My Gf? by lilianaghanti: 2:47am On Mar 07, 2018
sell rabbits of many breeds. I have chinchilla, Dutch, Havana, New Zealand and Californian breeds. Pls call Mrs Ikechukwu on 08035315600
Re: What Exotic Pet Should I Get My Gf? by gwenstephany: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oh, what about a ferret?
They can make excellent pets if you are willing to give them a great deal of care and attention. They’ll repay you with entertaining antics and loving companionship. wink That's for sure!
By the way, they are not so difficult to care about! Just visit this source and check this guide.
It's the best gift ever!
Re: What Exotic Pet Should I Get My Gf? by Baroba(m): 5:46am On Apr 03, 2018
gwenstephany:
Oh, what about a ferret?
They can make excellent pets if you are willing to give them a great deal of care and attention. They’ll repay you with entertaining antics and loving companionship. wink That's for sure!
By the way, they are not so difficult to care about! Just visit this source and check this guide.
It's the best gift ever!

Where do you get ferrets in Nigeria, don't think we have them around here..
Re: What Exotic Pet Should I Get My Gf? by GRACEGLORY: 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
rickll2:
My girlfriend is into exotic animals and she’s always wanted one as a pet. She lives in the Philippines so the pets available there can be limited and expensive. The last time I went there was during the Asian date tour we met in and I noticed how most of the animals people keep as pets were domestic breeds which weren’t really well taken cared of. I was thinking of buying one here in the States and bringing it with me to her place as a surprise birthday gift. Any suggestions on what animal I should pick out? Here are some few options I’m considering:

Hedgehog
Miniature Pig
Bearded Dragon
Sugar Glider

The other problem I would have is if it would be legal for her to keep any of these in the Philippines or if i could bring them over. If all else fails, my back up plan to just buy her a bred dog or cat instead. Need some advice!

Are you sure she likes pet, if she does, ask her or test her to see which she'd prefer.

1 Like

Re: What Exotic Pet Should I Get My Gf? by SabineSSS: 12:00am On Feb 25, 2019
riksss:
Ferret is an interesting pet
Yes, ferrets are beautiful and interesting creatures. My brother has a ferret, he came with him to visit us. I was pleasantly surprised how smart this pet is. They are very playful and curious, and also love to do mischief smiley. I really liked my brother ferret Fitty. I thought to have one, but I'm not sure that I have enough time for all my pets. If you still decide to have a ferret, then I recommend you look for more information about these animals, for example here [url]bestferretguide.com[/url]. Ferrets aren't difficult to care for, but there are certain nuances, for example, the smell, the size of the cage and which toys are suitable and which aren't.
Re: What Exotic Pet Should I Get My Gf? by voiceferret: 3:22am On Apr 12, 2019
Embracing the ferret is a good idea if you want to spend money. Often ferret shelters and national animal rescue organizations offer ferrets and/or ferret supplies to people who prove they can and would give a better family. While there will probably be a fee, they are mostly lower than pet store prices and that money is used to spend on the aid of the additional ferrets at the shelter. It’s the good feeling knowing that you’re caring for the ferret who may have been in a terrible situation.

Helpful Links: how to choose a ferret

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Moment As People Skin An Elephant While Its Alive / 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) / Loverly And Smarty Guinea Pigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.