Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Money Mistakes You’re Making And How To Correct Them. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Mistakes You’re Making And How To Correct Them. (360 Views)

11 Mental Errors You’re Making Without Realizing It / Money Mistakes You Have Always Been Guilty Of That You Must Stop. / A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Mistakes You’re Making And How To Correct Them. by lanya: 11:13am On Mar 06, 2018
Hello darlings, how is your Monday going? I’m currently very exhausted but I promised myself I was going to put up a post so here I am.

I am not an expert by any means, this is just a collection of things I see happening around.

So here are 5 money mistakes you might be making,

Ignorance about your Finances : There’s really no excuse to not know what’s going on in your life money wise but I’ve noticed that a lot of us young people live like this, we wing our eyeliners and life too. You need to know where your money is coming from and where it’s going to so you can properly channel it in the right direction. This is the point where you get a pen and a paper and jot down your income and expenses for the last month, compare them side by side. you will be surprised how fast money leaves you.
Excessive Frivolous Spending: Its okay to treat yourself once in a while but if once in a while is everyday, you need to chill. Your income level cannot support that, nobody’s income level can support excessive spending. A way to check this is to put away a certain percentage of your income, inclusive of monies dashed to you aside. 10, 20, 40, any percentage is fine as long as you put something aside first before you start spending. Think of it as you paying yourself a salary because you’re awesome.
Buying Liabilities: There are some purchases you make that makes no sense when you critically look at it. Do you need that new phone when your phone isn’t even up to a year yet? Do you need that new...read more @https://olliealley./2018/03/05/money-mistakes-youre-making-and-how-to-correct-them/

(1) (Reply)

Get A LOGO For Your Business / How To Stay Calm At Work - Experience Cool Time / Distrobutors Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.