Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. (19190 Views)

See Variety Of Nigerian Soups. (pictures) / Lockdown Love? Bring Back The Spice! / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:24am On Jul 29, 2018
Appetizers. wink

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:25am On Jul 29, 2018
Main course . . . . Loading. wink

Seafooood!
Hunan Shrimp and vegetables. kiss

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Liftedhands(f): 4:25am On Jul 30, 2018
okeyben10:
na wa

mariangeles follow kanwulia here to worry her. I no no whether to call LiftedLifted hands here as she se she dey like drama well well
grin grin thanks for the mention.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lunch at my job cafeteria.
Time for a 3-hour business meeting. cool
Baked Chicken breast, roasted potatoes, mixed vegetable and corn bread. kiss

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:59am On Aug 01, 2018
Na work I dey sleep this week o.
No time for cooking. kiss

Cafeteria food only! kiss

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:00am On Aug 01, 2018
Favorite snacks. kiss

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Time for some pork chops. wink

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Lunch and dinner combo for less than $15. kiss

$15 X N360 = ? wink

Not affordable for the poor in SHYTE-HOLE countries. cheesy

I can conveniently spend N6000 EVERYDAY to chop variety. Not “do-able” in SHCs. grin

Back to work. . . . Dinner in 5 hours. cool

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

$15 X N360 = ? wink

I can conveniently spend N6000 EVERYDAY to chop variety. Not “do-able” in SHCs. grin

What's that yellow and brown thing at the bottom right wey be like water water SHYTE cry cry lipsrsealed. The so called "expensive food" be looking like sacrifice rejected by the gods.

5 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:45am On Aug 03, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
What's that yellow and brown thing at the bottom right wey be like water water SHYTE cry cry lipsrsealed. The so called "expensive food" be looking like sacrifice rejected by the gods.

Poor you! grin
Chili and cheese sound familiar? Very “Mexican”! wink You should try it. Good on hot dogs. kiss

If nor be AMALA and OKRO, e nor go “register” for some of una brains ke!

Ta! embarassed

Have some “chili-cheese” nachos dear! wink

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:49am On Aug 03, 2018
Doughnuts at work ALWAYS! kiss

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Poor you! grin
Chili and cheese sound familiar? Very “Mexican”! wink You should try it. Good on hot dogs. kiss

If nor be AMALA and OKRO, e nor go “register” for some of una brains ke!

Ta! embarassed

Have some “chili-cheese” nachos dear! wink
poorest you, you mean grin? Because your stomach would suffer the consequences of your sorry excuse for food kiss kisstata grin

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
poorest you, you mean grin? Because your stomach would suffer the consequences of your sorry excuse for food kiss kisstata grin

Hmmmmm!
Woke up well this morning with stomach intact. wink
Thanks and have a greatest day! kiss
Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Favorite snacks. kiss

Dick and nuts?

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2018
oyb:

Dick and nuts?

Oh yes! Only the healthy ones! wink

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
Want to try this one day

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

$15 X N360 = ? wink

That potatoes is eaten with the back unpeeled?
That's good.
I wish I can try that
Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
sassysure:

That potatoes is eaten with the back unpeeled?
That's good.
I wish I can try that

The main nutrient in potatoes are in the skin.
Especially high fiber. wink
Very deh-lissssssh when baked, grilled or roasted. kiss

https://www.google.com/search?q=eating+potatoes+with+skin&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

”The potato skin not only adds fiber and nutrients, but it also helps the flesh of the potato retain its nutrients. If you leave off the butter, cheese, bacon and sour cream when you eat potato skins, they can add nutrients to your diet”

kiss kiss kiss

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

The main nutrient in potatoes are in the skin.
Especially high fiber. wink
Very deh-lissssssh when baked, grilled or roasted. kiss
I always remove the back.

And I love potatoes more than yam and for health reasons too.
Will try it out. But my mind is seriously saying no.
Its not easy as I grew up eating them that way.
Thanks sis.
Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
sassysure:

I always remove the back.

And I love potatoes more than yam and for health reasons too.
Will try it out. But my mind is seriously saying no.
Its not easy as I grew up eating them that way.
Thanks sis.

More testimony: wink

https://www.livestrong.com/article/355906-are-potato-skins-healthy/
Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

More testimony: wink

https://www.livestrong.com/article/355906-are-potato-skins-healthy/
Ok,sugar me .
My dinner today is potatoes and veggie sauce.
I will start from there cheesy kiss
Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
sassysure:

Ok,sugar me .
My dinner today is potatoes and veggie sauce.
I will start from there cheesy kiss

Good girl! wink
Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
At the auto mechanic’s.
It is gonna take 4 hours to service my car at 50,000 miles+!

A WHOPPING BILL OF $1000! cry
Chai!!!!!

Time for breakfast at Jason’s Deli across the street, while I wait. kiss

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
Still at “Jason’s”!
Waiting to pick up my car.
I ordered lunch and dinner at once.
Freshly made! kiss

Total cost of breakfast, lunch and dinner from “JASON’ S DELI”?

$25! kiss

No time for cooking and eating NIGERIAN FOOD.
No craving whatsoever! kiss

Fresh Fruits a must at least twice a day! kiss

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
Kanwulia, I finally ate roast potatoes with the back.
At first I was sceptical.
Its actually very nice. Really nice.
Since it was for the family, I prepared some meat sauce and Finish with lettuce wrap.
Told those complaining that it was an order from our Dr cheesy
Those complaining finally came along cos no potatoes, no meat
This always work magic. tongue

Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Mariangeles(f): 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Still at “Jason’s”!
Waiting to pick up my car.
I ordered lunch and dinner at once.
Freshly made! kiss

Total cost of breakfast, lunch and dinner from “JASON’ S DELI”?

$25! kiss

No time for cooking and eating NIGERIAN FOOD.
No craving whatsoever! kiss

Fresh Fruits a must at least twice a day! kiss
grin cheesy grin
KanwuliaExtra, you funny die grin
Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
Mariangeles:
grin cheesy grin
KanwuliaExtra, you funny die grin

Oh yes o! Woman shalt not live by NIGERIAN FOOD ALONE! wink

Dinner loading before I run off to work! wink

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Mariangeles(f): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Oh yes o! Woman shalt not live by BIGERIAN FOOD ALONE! wink

Dinner loading before I run off to work! wink
But this your ingredients lack soul na... undecided

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:33am On Aug 05, 2018
Dinner: Jamaican food. kiss
Oxtail! cool

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Mariangeles(f): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Dinner: Jamaican food. kiss
Oxtail! cool
Ehen!
Don't you see how nice and soulful these look...and it's similar to Nigerian food don't you think?? wink
Now, THIS IS REAL FOOD!
This I can eat and enjoy...

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaMama: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
sassysure:
Kanwulia, I finally ate roast potatoes with the back.
At first I was sceptical.
Its actually very nice. Really nice.
Since it was for the family, I prepared some meat sauce and Finish with lettuce wrap.
Told those complaining that it was an order from our Dr cheesy
Those complaining finally came along cos no potatoes, no meat
This always work magic. tongue

Thank u.

Wonderful! Glad you enjoyed it. cheesy
Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaMama: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mariangeles:
Ehen!
Don't you see how nice and soulful these look...and it's similar to Nigerian food don't you think?? wink
Now, THIS IS REAL FOOD!
This I can eat and enjoy...

Remember, variety is the key! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recipe: How To Prepare Obe 'ila Alasepo'; Okra Soup / Easiest Way To Prepare Simple But Delicious Afang Soup (Video) / NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.