Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,261 members, 7,826,017 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. (19316 Views)

See Variety Of Nigerian Soups. (pictures) / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried / Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaMama: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Shrimp anyone? wink

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaMama: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
I just dey wake o. Time to chop! wink
Baked Shrimp/Tilapia fillets, mixed veggies and roasted potatoes. cool

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
Spent 12 out of 14 days at work the past 2 weeks.

. . . And eating healthy! kiss

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Spent 12 out of 14 days at work the past 2 weeks.

. . . And eating healthy! kiss

What's the brownish stuff?
Cake or meat?
Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:01am On Aug 13, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

What's the brownish stuff?
Cake or meat?

Baked potatoes. kiss
Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
I still dey chill for work o. . . . Lunch time. kiss

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by DeRay98(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
This is the classical evidence that you're lonely. If you have a significant other to share the meals with you, the feeling is different walla!

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Trippleblessing(f): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Trippleblessing(f): 10:33pm
Do you know the secret behind yummy foods and recipeIt is accurate measurement of everything used in right the proportion.

Are you a caterer?

Do you have an event coming up soon and you need a souvenir that would make people thank you forever Why not give them a digital kitchen scale.

Durable and measures accurately, it comes in white, red and lemon colour and it is user friendly.

Maximum weight is 10kg

Cost is 2000.

Hurry while the stock last.
Mention me or
Call: 08027462254 for purchase

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
Happy breakfast on my day off! cool

Jamaican beef patty(meat pie) with oatmeal, apples, dried fruits and nuts. kiss

Try substitution meat pie or beans porridge if you don’t have moi moi or akara. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
Getting hot with nice sunshine.
What a beautiful day. cool

No Nigerian food today.
Very light meals.
My husband will NEVER eat these! embarassed
The reason he has refused to give birth for the past 20 years! cheesy

Not my portion.
We are THE AMERICANS!!!! grin

On the menu . . . . YES! From my clean kitchen! Same WHITE STOVE, CABINET AND FLOORS. cool

Sandwich and chicken noodle soup for lunch.
A VERY HEALTHY CHEF’S SALAD and a side of mixed fruits for dinner.

My husband can face his NIGHTLY EBA AND EGUSI SOUP routine. All the best to him and his heart and “blokos”! wink

I am done from the kitchen today.
Time to pamper myself. cool

6 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Mariangeles(f): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
Getting hot with nice sunshine.
What a beautiful day. cool

No Nigerian food today.
Very light meals.
My husband will NEVER eat these! embarassed
The reason he has refused to give birth for the past 20 years! cheesy

Not my portion.
We are THE AMERICANS!!!! grin

On the menu . . . . YES! From my clean kitchen! Same WHITE STOVE, CABINET AND FLOORS. cool

Sandwich and chicken noodle soup for lunch.
A VERY HEALTHY CHEF’S SALAD and a side of mixed fruits for dinner.

My husband can face his NIGHTLY EBA AND EGUSI SOUP routine. All the best to him and his heart and “blokos”! wink

I am done from the kitchen today.
Time to pamper myself. cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your mouth bad ehnnnnnnnnnn... grin
Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mariangeles:
I thought you said you were tired of "Nigerian rice"...You don't have to condemn your own just because you're trying something new
There is nothing "Nigerian" about that meal!!
And by the way Rice is not Native to Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
Light meal on a sunny day? wink

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:15am On Apr 30, 2019
Super light dinner: Fruit and salad. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:35pm On May 06, 2019
Time for juicing! kiss
Wash your HANDS and friuts thoroughly.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 8:27pm On May 06, 2019
Add ice, milk and smoothie powder.
Blend to smoothie or milkshake consistency.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by tttmar(f): 1:29pm On May 09, 2019
KanwuliaExtra, I love your style, you make me laugh
Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:15pm On May 09, 2019
tttmar:
KanwuliaExtra, I love your style, you make me laugh

My pleasure always.
Thanks. cheesy
Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:50pm On May 16, 2019
Today is a kitchen-freeeeeee day o!
Balancing on my couch and eating KFC! cool

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by Foodwellsaid(f): 9:58pm On May 28, 2019
I am actually enjoying this thread, i recently got admitted into cyui in canada, soo far i am enjoying the Kfc food menu https://www.foodwellsaid.com/kfc-menu-prices/ i saw on through nairaland, this is helpfull
Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2019
KanwuliaMama:
I just dey wake o. Time to chop! wink
Baked Shrimp/Tilapia fillets, mixed veggies and roasted potatoes. cool
You and roasted potatoes
Any cool recipe you can recommend...
Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:19am On Dec 08, 2019
Keeping COZZZZZZY!!!! cool

7 Likes

Re: Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. by CandleEyes(m): 2:22am On Dec 10, 2019
Variety is truly the spice of life. Now is the time to get my shits together earn real cash cuz this meals gat me salivating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! / How Many Percent Of Your Income Do You Allocate For Feeding In A Month? / A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.