Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer (3510 Views)

Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist / My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by Jamariwolff(f): 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
I mean I get so hot and wet when I see them in their football jerseys (the fine and black ones, of course) walking to the field with that thick upper body and strong as hell leg.

Call me a hoe or ashawo or wahever, I don't care bitch.

Honestly speaking, I hardly get this hot, thank God my house is close to the passage to the football field.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by Thewesterner(m): 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hhhenn

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
So you masturbate, correct
Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by dingbang(m): 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Who ask you now? Na so u go just dey mumu yaself
Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
No matter how You hide behind a female moniker, we all know You are a forking male..

18 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by LessNoise: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
ONLY A FOOL WILL FALL FOR THIS GUY UP HERE THIRSTING FOR ATTENTION

8 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by itchie: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
Jamariwolff we know you're a man. Stop fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by naija1stpikin: 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
durent is bored cheesy
Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by highqueen(f): 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by TIDDOLL(m): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mehnn.. I just tire,..
Buh... SMH sha

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by edmaraja: 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Op you be gay? Why you dey trip for your fellow man?
Yeye man hiding under female name on nairaland. Shame no dey catch you. Eyan bobrisky

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by Austeeenxx: 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
Guyman, no come here dey bobo us jare.
Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by kachi19: 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
Reading through the comments; There's scarcity of chill in Nigeria grin

Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by marvin906(m): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
dude get sense na.. pvssy full everywhere buh na your fellow man you dey trip for
Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
This Jamar is a really stupid boy.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I mean I get so hot and wet when I see them in their football jerseys (the fine and black ones, of course) walking to the field with that thick upper body and strong as hell leg.

Call me a hoe or ashawo or wahever, I don't care bitch.

Honestly speaking, I hardly get this hot, thank God my house is close to the passage to the football field.
gayboy stop typing nonsense grin
Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
You never fail to amaze me, you are one lady that make me laugh so hard on romance section.

cheesycheesy.
Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by sirBLUNT: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chikita66:
You never fail to amaze me, you are one lady that make me laugh so hard on romance section.

cheesycheesy.
don't tell me that you believe she's a girl?
Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by Slaye: 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
This boy you nor wan just get sense

Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by StrongerMan(m): 12:45am On Mar 07, 2018
I like you @ Jamariwolff

You speak your mind.. is good but not really good anyway.
Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by DamiVine: 1:20am On Mar 07, 2018
wink@ Jamariwolff
This one is deep...

Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by porshnuel: 6:29am On Mar 07, 2018
mah attention u no go get ...transgendered
Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by pweshdodo(m): 7:43am On Mar 07, 2018
Me too
Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 07, 2018
This Is What Happens When You Type When You Are hornyy or Masturbating
Re: I'm Not A Hoe But I Can't Resist The Hotness Of A Man Before Soccer by CAPSLOCKED: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
"I'M NOT A THIEF"

CLAIMED THE THIEF WHO WAS CAUGHT RED HANDED IN THE ACT.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Weaving Hairstyle For Black African 2018 / Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend / Earn Cool Cash With Shoppers Warehouse Urgently!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.