Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Am Afraid PDP May Take Power From Us Buhari Cried Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Afraid PDP May Take Power From Us Buhari Cried Out (1734 Views)

Uche Secondus: PDP May Not Participate In Future Elections / Saraki Factor, PDP May Decide New Senate President In June / US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Afraid PDP May Take Power From Us Buhari Cried Out by lightblazingnow(m): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
President Buhari has expressed worry over the lingering leadership crisis among members of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) in the National Assembly.

Speaking on “Good Morning Nigeria”, a programme aired on NTA, on Monday, the president said he did not want to be seen as interferring in the internal affairs of another branch of government.

“I have to be very sensitive to the constitution of the country. I do not like to be told by anybody, especially the legislators, that I am interferring in their matter. There are three arms of government—Executive, legislature and the judiciary.”

“Over the last 16 years, they have developed the system of choosing their leaders. There is no way I can directly interfere. All I can do through the party is to appeal to their conscience that what I already observed, we should go over it as soon as possible.”

“When I say ‘WE’, I mean the APC. We cannot win the battle and lose the war. We must not allow individual personal ambition to succeed in dividing us and allow the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to deal with us. This is what the National Assembly has allowed so far.”

“The APC is giving the PDP allowance to take over the government again. This is extremely disheartening, I am very worried,” the president said expressing his frustration.

“The only thing I can do is to appeal to the conscience of the APC members in the Senate and House. It took us time to get to where we are. I don’t want personal ambitions to scuttle our success and, therefore, fail to deliver on our promises to the nation.”

http://tz.ucweb.com/3_2Uj0q

Re: I Am Afraid PDP May Take Power From Us Buhari Cried Out by lightblazingnow(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
I am coming
Re: I Am Afraid PDP May Take Power From Us Buhari Cried Out by onlyAtikucan: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lol
Re: I Am Afraid PDP May Take Power From Us Buhari Cried Out by MonPro: 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
Don't be afraid...you have your brother Prof. Yakabu of INEC to rig for you with millions of underaged beggarly almajiris waiting at polling units to kill southerners and christians for you in 2019 after stuffing ballot boxes in your name.

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid PDP May Take Power From Us Buhari Cried Out by Sirjamo: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
Rule no 8: Don't post false information on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid PDP May Take Power From Us Buhari Cried Out by danseph(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
PDP was divided that was how you came into power! The truth is that APC will be more divided because it breaths, talk, dream, wish, feeds, consciously & unconsciously, pray, think/thought of propaganda as it's only weapon.
I wished you fulfilled your campaign promises and the other things will follow suit.
From all indication you're not bothered about your performance rather than being re-elected! Why bother about PDP taking power from APC?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Afraid PDP May Take Power From Us Buhari Cried Out by dignity33: 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Stop blaming game every sane man know that Sarrki has done better as SP than you as PMB

5 Likes

Re: I Am Afraid PDP May Take Power From Us Buhari Cried Out by Arysexy(m): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
Start preparing your handover note idiot! Worst thing to happen Nigeria is this dullard

3 Likes

Re: I Am Afraid PDP May Take Power From Us Buhari Cried Out by orisa37: 5:12am On Mar 07, 2018
lightblazingnow:
I am coming

SDP we are waiting.
Re: I Am Afraid PDP May Take Power From Us Buhari Cried Out by orisa37: 5:31am On Mar 07, 2018
PDP is the least of the problems.
Nigeria is collapsing and you need same constitution to revive her. And the Legislators appear don't care and wolfish.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Afraid PDP May Take Power From Us Buhari Cried Out by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 07, 2018
Did he remember to blame GEJ?

cc lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Afraid PDP May Take Power From Us Buhari Cried Out by easybussiness: 5:43am On Mar 07, 2018
fake news
Re: I Am Afraid PDP May Take Power From Us Buhari Cried Out by debolayinka(m): 5:54am On Mar 07, 2018
Is he bothered about party interests or national progress?
Re: I Am Afraid PDP May Take Power From Us Buhari Cried Out by Realist2: 8:12am On Mar 07, 2018
Though I am not buhari,s supporter but it will be easier for the Carmel to walk through an eye of a Niddle than PDP taking over power from ApC with INEC infested Buhari,s stooges and the million under age almijiris voters in Kanu already waiting.
Re: I Am Afraid PDP May Take Power From Us Buhari Cried Out by blackpanda: 8:16am On Mar 07, 2018
debolayinka:
Is he bothered about party interests or national progress?

Read before commenting
Re: I Am Afraid PDP May Take Power From Us Buhari Cried Out by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:54am On Mar 07, 2018
Yes oooooo that is if you did not rig it as you did in 2015 by using underaged, kidnapping, media propaganda and killings of INEC official and anyone opposed to your ambition

Your administration has made it easier for them!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Afraid PDP May Take Power From Us Buhari Cried Out by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2018
imhotep:
Did he remember to blame GEJ?

cc lzaa
Thank God he looked inward this time around undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Afraid PDP May Take Power From Us Buhari Cried Out by debolayinka(m): 10:55am On Mar 07, 2018
blackpanda:

Read before commenting
I did. But he sounds like retaining power in the party's hand is more paramount to him.

(1) (Reply)

If Government Cannot Procribe Herdsmen, They Should Not Proscribe IPOB- Abaribe / See As British Prime Minister Was Welcomed Today Along Buhari (photo + Video) / MYSTERY: ' Bible's foretells The Political Life Of Atiku Abubaka - a must read r

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.