Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador (33078 Views)

Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North / Audu Ogbeh: Killings In The North Now Like Civil War Era / Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbeh And Fashola Funny Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
Honestly I don't even know what to say again. This government,well may God help us all.
Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by don4real18(m): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
You shouldn't expect the Thailand ambassador to admit he said it even if he did... Everything is politics
Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by freeze001(f): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
doctokwus:
That anybody still believed the minister when even a single page on the topic here,market facts and commonsense should have put paid to Audu Ogbeh's lies,shows that some people here and in Nigeria in general,have sawdust for brains.

Eg maclatunji

1 Like

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by 8stargeneral: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
He thought he can lie to ambassador and go free like he does to nigerians,shame to APC
Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by isahsalee: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
No, the minister did not lie, you may believe it or not but, the fact remain that, i ve been working for over 2 decades now, 2017 December was the only year i ve ever received rice gift over 3 and half bags. Rice were coming from left, right and center.

Second evidents, a bag of rice as a gift to someone in my office since first week of Jan. 2018 still awaiting the owner, the last time we called him to come and pick his rice, guess what he said, he said ooooh the rice still there? please, you guys can share it because, i ve enough here that can last me till May this year.

What does this gesture portray?
Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by sweetgala(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
NaijaMutant:

They have refused to report to duty since I took them to cleaner grin

I dey here .. I just been busy with personal life.
I sincerely don't use NL as much as I did some years ago. I just drop in here for gossip
Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by sweetgala(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lomprico2:
Oyokomboooo!!!!!!

Yet another unwarranted international embarrassment! Apc una doh o!

Sweetgala! Come and see how ur fada has disgraced you further! tongue

Nah Ur papa him be ooh.
Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by kimjongJezebel: 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
emperormossad:
I will begin a justified campaign of calumny against the devious and senseless personalities who call themselves mods but are nothing but raving and hideous animals.
Just observe as one of them has been unleashed on nairaland after being fed bread and beans by his paymaster.
We will continue to expose your highly dodgy nature.
Ban will never stop us.
Una Mumu don do.

How these characters continue to be mods on Nairaland is beyond me. Is Seun aware some people here are taking notes of what these guys are doing which will certainly come back to hunt his business later? We were all here in this country when some people said without Abacha, no Nigeria. We all know what happened immediately Abacha disappeared from the scene. Let me be quiet here

A word is enough for the wise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by john650(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
And it wasn't even the government's chief spokesman Liar Mohammed. Wait till you hear that one.

1 Like

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by Briteiyobo1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
At last Lap Mohammed has infected Audi Ogbeh with the virus of lieing

1 Like

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by deebrain(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
blackpanda:
Why is every progress made by nigeria a big problem for wailers Useless children of hate abd darkness

When you make progress in telling lies, there is bound to be weeping and wailing.

2 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by sweerychick(f): 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
blackpanda:
Why is every progress made by nigeria a big problem for wailers Useless children of hate abd darkness
bro not cool! This government is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria, we keep getting embarrassed on daily basis! See the way Ghanaians ridiculed your president, is that cool? As much as you hate to admit it, PMB has no iota of leadership, no competence, no integrity and worst of all a useless cabinet

2019 bye bye PMB

3 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
buhari and cohorts are obviously a bunch of UNREPENTANT LIARS! ...shameles scums!

1 Like

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
the world has known Buhari & APC government as the lying infested maggots from hell fire... from helping America to fight terrorism , to helping Liberia to recover economically , yesterday nah to help Ghana fight kwaraption while in Nigeria has eaten deep... even Thailand is not spared.. the clueless old tyrant came to power by lying, deceit and propaganda he will go back to his village same way...

citizens get your PVC, even if you don't have go and borrow or get oluwale PVC we must send that dullard back to his village

1 Like

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by wink2015(m): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
This Bullet that the Thai Ambassador just released will be too big for Mr Audu Ogbeh to swallow.

Mr. Ogbeh think he can tell lies and go scott free.

He can only do it to the Nigerian masses but not when a foreign party is involved.

FOREIGN COUNTRIES DO NOT GIVE A DAMN. They do not take shit either.

JUST SEE THE WAY THE THAI AMBASSADOR JUST SEIZE AUDU OGBEH BY THE THROAT AS HE RELEASE HIS BOTTLE OF LIES.

HABA, Audu Ogbeh don join LIE LIE MOHAMMED CLUB. He could be one of their patron or Board of Trustee of Liars Club of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by olubless90: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
No b only Him nah.... cabinets of lairssssss....... lai lai lai mohhomodu

1 Like

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by luvinhubby(m): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
blackpanda:

Hateful wailing loser

Pathetic, gullible Zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by olubless90: 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
No b only Him nah.... cabinets of lairssssss....... lai lai lai mohhomodu

1 Like

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by jozee8: 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Maclatunji maclatunji maclatunji maclatunji

Sequel to our argument on the thread in the attached picture, I just want to tell you that the Thailand ambassador has finally responded to your shame undecided

I want to also restate that you are not fit to be a mod on Nairaland.

I hereby nominate myself as a replacement for the unintelligent Maclatunji

LIKE if you support this

SHARE if you don't

Cc: Seun

I don't realy know what this is all about but i 'liked' it anyway.
Oya maclatunji coma beat me in ma house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by positivethought: 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
maclatunji:

Sebi it is wailers that will believe the statement.

It is obvious from this statement that the ambassador feels embarrassed and fears losing his job. He didn't think the Minister would expose their private discussion.

I am a writer and know how you debunk lies against your person.

You don't go saying: "I could not have said this because of one statistic".

You go: "I never said this."

You don't need statistics to know what you said or did not say, you are the primary source of information.
it's like you are of the wrong impression that I'm an apc/buhari supporter,sorry I'm not,i believe Audu ogbe lied, the ambassador responded with statistics to back up his contradiction of the dishonorable minister, he only tried to hard to be diplomatic thus sounding a bit confusing,so don't jubilate that you have got one extra zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by malabite3: 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
maclatunji:

We know that we are making progress and the report you all are jumping about reveals the same. Whatever you want to believe the Minister is your choice. His quote remains his quote, the Ambassador can rue making the comment all he wants.

In fact, you yourself are a lie #LOL

The more you respond, the more you appear silly. So just do us a favour by shutting that sepulchre you call a mouth sir. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by achiever12: 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
blackpanda:

Chai. So, lie is now an achievement in your party?

1 Like

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by Alsadesty(m): 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
i like pdp apologies they will find means to discredit the minister of agriculture claim. the reality on ground now shows local rice have improve
Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by VEE2010(m): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
Imagine an old man lied just because he wanted to score a cheap political point even at the detriment of an existing diplomatic ties between Thailand and Nigeria.
How can we move forward with these crop of leaders manning our daily affairs?
In a saner climes such a lying minister will show serious remorse by openly apologizing to Nigerians then resign immediately.
This is an int'l disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by maclatunji: 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
positivethought:
it's like you are of the wrong impression that I'm an apc/buhari supporter,sorry I'm not,i believe Audu ogbe lied, the ambassador responded with statistics to back up his contradiction of the dishonorable minister, he only tried to hard to be diplomatic thus sounding a bit confusing,so don't jubilate that you have got one extra zombie.

Nobody is jubilating over your post, just pointing out to you what I pointed out.

I believe the Minister because there is nothing to lie about. The fact that wailers need something to wail about and the Ambassador feels he came out looking bad does not change the facts of the case which boils down to this:

What exactly did the Ambassador say?

Minister Audu Ogbeh is quoting publicly, the Ambassador is if we are to believe sending unverifiable emails that can be denied later.

People can choose to believe what they want but don't start thinking you have any cogent fact.
Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by maclatunji: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
malabite3:

The more you respond, the more you appear silly. So just do us a favour by shutting that sepulchre you call a mouth sir. Thank you

You write with your mouth obviously. tongue tongue tongue

Trying to prove smart, yet failing miserably.
Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by Rockyrascal(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
The same minister that said Nigeria exported yams to the U.S

1 Like

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by maclatunji: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
jozee8:

I don't realy know what this is all about but i 'liked' it anyway.
Oya maclatunji coma beat me in ma house

Your house is not as far as you think you know.
Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by tashashiel(f): 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by tashashiel(f): 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
nonut:

If you're paid for the number of visits in your profile a day, you'd be richer than Dangote grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by Ngokafor(f): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
MonPro:

Lmao!....U no well at all

grin grin grin

Abi i lie? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover / IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial / Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.