Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Ghanian Gospel Artiste Sonnie Badu Receives 3 Awards From State Of Georgia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghanian Gospel Artiste Sonnie Badu Receives 3 Awards From State Of Georgia (443 Views)

Who's Your Favorite Gospel Artiste? / Sonnie Badu Welcomes A Baby Boy / Sonnie Badu List Of Songs-complete List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Gospel Artiste Sonnie Badu Receives 3 Awards From State Of Georgia by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 07, 2018
Renowned UK-based Ghanaian gospel artiste, Sonnie Badu, has been
honoured with three awards by the State of Georgia in the United
States of America.
The three awards include the Honorary Georgia Citizenship Award,
the
President’s LifeTime Achievement Award and the Humanitarian
Award,
which were presented to Sonnie Badu at the opening of the Rock Hill
Church in Atlanta.
The awards were to congratulate the ‘Wonder God’ hitmaker for his
enduring commitment to America.
In presenting the award, the representatives of Georgia State capital
stated that the Honorary Georgia Citizenship Award, which is from
the
Read full article at https://www.oauvoices.com.ng/2018/03/ghanian-gospel-artiste-sonnie-badu.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Why Herdsmen Killings Will Continue – Apostle Suleman / TITHE: Where JESUS Would Have Spoken About It. / Celebrity Pastor Says I Should Leave My Wife And Go Back To My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.