Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Repaint A Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Does It Cost To Repaint A Car? (1872 Views)

Is It Illegal To Repaint My Fading Vehicle Number Plates? / Need To Repaint My Car At Affordable Price.. / How Much Does It Actually Cost To Get A Drivers License In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Repaint A Car? by Jameskyrian(m): 9:59am On Mar 07, 2018
Please, how much does it take to repaint a Car.... Oven?

Any possible idea so i would compare.....

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Repaint A Car? by dhemmyhardy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
Goody day

it all depend on the type of car you want to paint and the panel beating job to be done on it..

please check our online repair and painting hub here
www.instargram.com/swifttrackautomobile

dhemmyhardy
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Repaint A Car? by Jameskyrian(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
dhemmyhardy:
Goody day

it all depend on the type of car you want to paint and the panel beating job to be done on it..

please check our online repair and painting hub here
www.instargram.com/swifttrackautomobile

dhemmyhardy

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Pump Pressure Musings. Technical Inputs Needed. / I Need A Body For Toyota Corolla 2007... Any Help / What Do I Need To Know? 2005 LR3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.