Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

I'm Bored - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Bored (756 Views)

I'm Bored Here In America / I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / "I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Bored by marunga(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
undecided and alone.
Re: I'm Bored by blackpanthar: 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
its WEDNESDAY.... get a JOB.... start a business and you will discover a new LIFE.

no point coming here to whine about it.... NO LADY WANTS A GUY WITH AN UNINTERESTING LIFE.... because its unattractive.

marunga:
undecided and alone.
Re: I'm Bored by marunga(m): 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
blackpanthar:
its WEDNESDAY.... get a JOB.... start a business and you will discover a new LIFE.

no point coming here to whine about it.... NO LADY WANTS A GUY WITH AN UNINTERESTING LIFE.... because its unattractive.

no money to start a business and the construction company that I'm working for is closing down.
Re: I'm Bored by aojwater: 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
Why are you bored
Re: I'm Bored by marunga(m): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
aojwater:
Why are you bored
since this previous Monday I was not going to my construction work place and my heavily pregnant woman is expecting next month (April). Now I don't have any source of income.
Re: I'm Bored by blackpanthar: 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
BROTHERLY If you get moni buy DATA to browse... then u get money for business o. even if na data reseller or importation or cryptocurrency.
NL is full of useful articles, you should study them than create a useless thread na.

Even if a babe needs a MAN, it is not a BORED man they will go for unless they are agents or ladies of very loose standard.

HELP UPGRADE YOURSELF BY GOING TO BUSINESS OR INVESTMENT SECTION AND EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO BORROW OR SELL YOUR PHONE... you will find something to do. NO ONE HAS EXCUSE TO BE BROKE
marunga:
no money to start a business and the construction company that I'm working for is closing down.
Re: I'm Bored by blackpanthar: 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
NO EXCUSE... its just 800naira to start

https://www.nairaland.com/4385784/learn-data-bundle-reselling-less

marunga:
Re: I'm Bored by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Get busy then. Even if it's busy doing nothing just be busy.
Re: I'm Bored by KingSango(m): 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
marunga:
undecided and alone.

So you are bored and you want to make trouble calling me a Satanist.

I follow Ifa which is the path to the pure light of Olodumare. There is no Jesus Christ. There is no Satan in ATR/African Traditional Religion. grin

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Men That Allow Their Wives To Work Would End Up In Hell / Maghan Mackes' N*des Go Viral, See Them Here (18+) / How To Treat Your Wife. Don’t Shout At Your Wife When You Are Talking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.