Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,579 members, 7,958,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) (34493 Views)

Frank Mba Promoted To The Rank Of A Commissioner Of Police (photos) / Dolapo Badmus Becomes Chief Superintendent Of Police / Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by alphaconde(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
as far as u are a police officer be sure u disgust me
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by wink2015(m): 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
SHERIFF! Congrat O!

Na you own! CATCH AM!
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
abike12:

just cuz the women in your life share their bodies to get ahead does not mean every woman does that. upgrade your thinking
Scum,learn to tame frustration,its nauseating.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by Queenserah26(f): 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by Paperwhite(m): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:
one of the finest female police officers in Nigeria. Where is Ngozi Konchita Braide?
Yes o! I love that Braide of a policewoman wink
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
Jh0wsef:
Person wey go dey knack this woman go dey tryyy

Him go dey careful through every phase of the kpansh

Woman: Faster faster!!!!

Boy:

Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by RealGucci: 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
we all know afonjas use ogume
after spreading her legs and taking in diff cums
abegi
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by ceononi: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
won ti fi idi se......weh don ma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by shadrach77: 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
She gained promotion with her punna grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by Buffalo2(m): 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:
one of the finest female police officers in Nigeria. Where is Ngozi Konchita Braide?
That one?
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by Etianwanokon: 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
Congratulations dear. More to come
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by deji17: 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
When you look this woman, to join the Nigeria Police go dey hungry you..
Police is doing a serious work these days of polishing their image...
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by Sirpaul(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
sense fall on you
Jh0wsef:
Person wey go dey knack this woman go dey tryyy

Him go dey careful through every phase of the kpansh

Woman: Faster faster!!!!

Boy:
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by StackHouse1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
nice

[quote]Hp g6 laptop for quick sale.. 500gig core I 3, 4hours plus battery life
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by Mechejy: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
but dis is nigeria were hausa/fulani kills followed by herdrmen and buhari disobeys court order anyhow and they are not arrested
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by koladebrainiac(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
and she is not ,married abi .... are u guys thinking what i am thinking
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by highchief1: 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
kennygee:

If this is a sane country, you can go to jail for this if you can't present evidence to back ur claims.
tell me what u sef have been doing with your pussy all of una too strong

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by Dollabiz: 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
Good
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by Dirkcoyt: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
kennygee:

If this is a sane country, you can go to jail for this if you can't present evidence to back ur claims.

Easy ooooh Naso person dey go jail? grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by seankay(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
Celeb Police. This one go fit shoot gun?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by JennieCutie4U(f): 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
congrats Nwaanyi mara mma
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by CorleonOfSicily: 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
This current I.G dey try for women police well well; both home and abroad, especially the beautiful ones. Woe unto the not too fine women police for you shall work like jaki and still get no promotion under Idriss

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by winj3: 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
Area girl bleaching and layers of makeup and fake-ness...this is not a serious police officer but a showgirl!

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by NaijaElba(m): 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
Celebrity police.....everything about her must become news on NL ....yeye dey smell!

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by mowapa(m): 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
Well done madam, on your way to ACP
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by NafeesaAA(f): 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
Tapped conversation btw DCP Abdulkarim Dauda, Chief Personal Security Officer to the President and Mr. Mike Okiro, Chairman Police Service Commission.
They were negotiating promotions.
That's how the Police is being run today.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by bravehost4u(m): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
newsynews:

''A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hardwork! I’ve always known and understand that there is no shortcut to success! It takes HARDWORK. Please be informed that your’s faithfully has been promoted to the rank of “Chief Superintendent of Police” (federal chief, no other chief compared to it na joke I dey oh) I sincerely appreciate the Police Service Commission, our indefatigable Inspector General of Police, my immediate boss AIG Adamu Ibrahim and all of you good people out there that i serve, for counting me worthy to be moved to the next level! I know that to whom much is given, much is expected! I promise to continue to put in my best in service to our fatherland and to my dear family members, indeed Nigerians appreciate you for allowing me to freely serve our dear nation Nigeria ��. CSP done and dusted! Moving on to the next''. l

all of you good people out there that i serve

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by mechanics(m): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
congrats to her, a reward of excellence and hard work, and greater service.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by crackhouse(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
THE people that need promotion are been killed everyday in sambisa forest while people that are enjoying AC in the office and have not gone for any patrol in their life are busy getting promotion.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by mokset123: 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
IGP LOADING 13 YRS FROM NOW, ONLY IF SHE HASN'T RETIRED OR DIED ON ACTIVE DUTY
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by femipraiz(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
Will you keep kwayet! (In patience Jonathan voice) which hardwork did you do?? you fight Boko Haram ni?? or which achievement do you want to say you have? knacking achievement?? Kwontinue!
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) by chiefojiji(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
I'll see you when that next will be when u turn a major

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) / Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager / A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.