Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,419 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

Powerful Techniques You Can Use To Spot Hot In Demand Product That Sell - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Powerful Techniques You Can Use To Spot Hot In Demand Product That Sell (819 Views)

Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free / 3 Marketing Techniques You Should Steal For Yourself / MINI IMPORTATION Business - Items That Sell Fast In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Techniques You Can Use To Spot Hot In Demand Product That Sell by Dayfield2: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
hello guys.

if you are interested in starting importation but you don't know how to source for hot in demand products here are ways you can spot hot product that sells.

I want to share with you another amazing technique you can use to spot hot in-demand products,

You have to First Understand that not all Products that sells Oversea will sell here in Nigeria as well... Because we have different needs and tastes...

However, these are the two DYNAMIC ways in which I use in Getting Highly demanded products.....

1. What's Trending.

One Dynamic Feature of Every Mini Importer is SMARTNESS. As a Mini-Importer, You've got to be very SMART; else a lot of opportunities will just Fly Across your Face without you knowing.

As a mini-importer, you have to be updated to actually know what Trending is in order not to leave the money on the table.
When you catch a Trend, You leverage on it in order to generate cash' for yourself.
Don't worry, you will get it. 

visit www.ecomcashsystem.com to download the free mini importation guide

read on

Case Study: You all knew about the Incident of EVANS THE KIDNAPPER...
When everyone was busy lamenting about the UGLY event. I was busy looking for a way to Leverage on that Incident.

I got hold of this Product "KIDS GPS WATCH".
That watch is just like a normal ordinary watch kids put on. But the watch has a GPS installed in it, which will enable you as the Parent KNOW EXACTLY where your Child is at Any Point in time.

So I got the Product, Wrote my copy in reference to KIDNAPPING, and I sold that Single Product like crack.

See... You don't need Varieties of Products, a lot of you just Import this, import that, some people even import up to 10 different Products. Now you will be finding it very hard to sell them off...

You just need one or two KILLER PRODUCTS to help you more money.

this is how you will be doing anytime you see any trending things to source for hot product to sell to Nigerians.

you will source for the product import it and run Facebook ad to sell it, in your ad copy you will make reference to the current trending incident to make your ad well engage.

Here are the 5 Classes of Products in which the Demand for it is really HIGH in Nigeria.

When you can Screen Your Product Through these Classes, You're Good to Go.

1. HEALTH RELATED PRODUCTS - Nobody Jokes with his/life's... Tell a HIV Patient there is a CURE for HIV, Even if it cost 1million, He will Look for ways to Get it no matter how poor he is..

Tell a Woman with a Fat Belly that you have a Product that Reduces Fat Belly.. She will do anything to get it... It all depends on your AD Copy or Content...

Examples of Health Related Products Includes - Weight Loss, Sexual Enhancers, Hair Growth, Eye sight tea, Vagina Tighteners, Slimming tea, Womb Cleaners etc. Get one of these Products and RUN FAST with it....

2. SKIN CARE PRODUCTS - Ladies will do anything to keep their Skin Shinning and Glamouring... As a Smart Entrepreneur, Take Advantage of that.

Some of the products includes - Stretch Marks Removal, Wrinkles & Eye bags Remover, Armpit whitener and so on.

3. SECURITY GADGETS: Everyone wants to be Secured... Products like- Car Trackers, GPS kids Watch, Spy Cams, Smoke Alarm and so on..

4. CAR PRODUCTS: Poor People don't own Cars, Rich People Do.. So they can pay any amount for a Product that will be installed in their car for Convenience.. Products like - Car Bumper, Seat Arranger and so on.

5. CONVENIENCE PRODUCTS: Products which Saves Time and Energy are HOT products.... If it takes You 2hrs to do a thing, and you see a Product that will enable you do that same thing in Less than 30 minute..

Won't YOU get it?

Some of the Successful International Portals in which You can Spy on are - Aliexpress, Alibaba, AMAZON, WALMART, SHOPIFY, EBAY, FLIPKART and Many More.... Get on this sites, Spot HOT products, Take it and RUN FAST with it...

If you really keen to learn how to get these products at a cheaper rate to sell for huge profit and earn you 6 to 8 figures monthly visit 
www.ecomcashsystem.com to download the free mini importation guide now

best regards
whatsapp 08130316979 for any question

PS: visit www.ecomcashsystem.com to download the free mini importation guide now
Re: Powerful Techniques You Can Use To Spot Hot In Demand Product That Sell by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
Sir, i have done everything the website said i have even done the confirmation stuff from my email...... now it says this " You have already confirmed your subscription, please check your emailaccount now"..... i checked but i didn't see anything
Re: Powerful Techniques You Can Use To Spot Hot In Demand Product That Sell by Dayfield2: 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
wait for some minute you will receive it

(1) (Reply)

Fast Food Eatery Joint / Anyone Here That Can Help With Paypal? / Coming To Lagos In Search Of Venture Capital Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.