Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

What Do You Think About Courtship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Courtship? (1985 Views)

What's The Difference Between Courtship And Dating? / 27 Things You Need To Know About Courtship / Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Courtship? by tlops(m): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2007
I don't really believe in long period of courtship, I think courtship should be kept as short as possible before marriage. This is because of the so many things that use to be wrong but are now "turning" right. In order to avoid pre marital sex, I think courstship should not be too long for wild thought to start lurking on the mind of the couple. or what do you guys think? How long should it be? what lines to be drawn in to avoid regrets, ?
Re: What Do You Think About Courtship? by lisbet(f): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2007
I believe that courtship should not be too long neither should it be too long. Its is a time when two people who want to spend their life together discover their selves to know if they can live together as man and wife. Its wrong to have pre-marital sex but not every body abtains before marriage its depends on what you want, depending on individuals involved. There should be no regrets if a courtship does not lead to marriage because a its better if u discover that u cant marry a person than to get married to the wrong person and regret for the rest of your life.
Re: What Do You Think About Courtship? by ima1(f): 12:21am On Mar 09, 2007
i believe in 6months to a year courtship, i mean you can know alot about someone in like 3 months or less, n i am not gonna waste more than a year with a guy who hasn't mentioned marriage.
Re: What Do You Think About Courtship? by iice(f): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2007
There's courtship where you have to woo the girl before she agrees to go out with you not to even talk about marriage (still exists in some societies) Then there's the marriage one, mentioned above. I don't believe in short courtship if am gonna marry him. I don't want to wake up one morning and think, what da heck? Who is this guy? Na, i gas to know someone inside out (as much as possible/as much as i can) before walking the road of for better or for worse.
Re: What Do You Think About Courtship? by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 11, 2007
Minimum 1 year!
Best 2 years!
Re: What Do You Think About Courtship? by Seun(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2007
Courtship and dating are synonymous, but Christians like to pretend otherwise. It's all good. wink
Re: What Do You Think About Courtship? by otipratt(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2007
Job! 419!

Everyone trying to be at their supposed best. Foolery!
Re: What Do You Think About Courtship? by Jahbert(m): 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2007
Whats Courtship?

(1) (Reply)

Accepting Gifts And Choosing The Gifts To Accept! / WAY TO GO / For ADAOBI My Runner Up Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.