Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,760 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos (31464 Views)

Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor / Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living / Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Sagay212: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
them no dey tell person na. when OWU nearly kill you for house, you go use your brain find something to do. if you know how much some of these danfo drivers make, fear go catch you. That's why the evil lagos state government is trying to ban danfo and commercial buses so that they can bring their own buses and make all the money. Selfsih evil bunch of bastar.ds. They have banned lag buses from plying the BRT lane just so they can make so much money with their BRT.
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by ndat(m): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
good way to go.... kudos to her
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by zinaunreal(m): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
I think the figures are extreme.
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by sykeng(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
I have to commend her because she is a woman, people see it to be a dirty job but if u know what you are doing you will prevail. After graduation no white collar job I ventured into cab business, I let many people down because of that decision, I financed my M.Sc program from the cab bisiness, even when a firm offered me a job of 80k a month though not related to my course of study, I declined and sticked to my cab biz because it gave me more freedom socially and financially. Today when I reminisce the sweet bitter old days, I have every reasons to thank God that I took the bold step. Life is not about fine boy, when the pocket is handsome u ll be finest boy ever.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by sykeng(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
The figure is real no doubt, only maintenance of the tricycle can reduce it.
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hard working lady bt she deserves a better job
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Painkila: 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
she must have an Igbo's husband or friend that inspired her greatly... Yoruba woman doing extra ordinary legit things to make earn end means is practically rare ... I knw most of them as lazy folks
she's igbo
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Painkila: 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
zinaunreal:
I think the figures are extreme.
is not
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Painkila: 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Sagay212:
them no dey tell person na. when OWU nearly kill you for house, you go use your brain find something to do. if you know how much some of these danfo drivers make, fear go catch you. That's why the evil lagos state government is trying to ban danfo and commercial buses so that they can bring their own buses and make all the money. Selfsih evil bunch of bastar.ds. They have banned lag buses from plying the BRT lane just so they can make so much money with their BRT.
there is money in transport, I remember during that fuel scarcity of last December, I decided to hustle with one of my keke,I was shocked when I worked on Friday and Saturday and made 40k.
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by James4424: 12:03am On Mar 08, 2018
We are all feminist abi
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by mainkendo: 12:08am On Mar 08, 2018
I witnessed a lady driving a taxi cab in Owerri.
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:09am On Mar 08, 2018
Painkila:
she's igbo
no wonder
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Ivobobul: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2018
gholy292:
all the one I see there is 200k and 150k is all I have I'm at Sagamu Ogun state
There is a much better choice, and this jiji wink
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by vena92: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2018
sykeng:
I have to commend her because she is a woman, people see it to be a dirty job but if u know what you are doing you will prevail. After graduation no white collar job I ventured into cab business, I let many people down because of that decision, I financed my M.Sc program from the cab bisiness, even when a firm offered me a job of 80k a month though not related to my course of study, I declined and sticked to my cab biz because it gave me more freedom socially and financially. Today when I reminisce the sweet bitter old days, I have every reasons to thank God that I took the bold step. Life is not about fine boy, when the pocket is handsome u ll be finest boy ever.
Re: Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos by Tunks2017(m): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
[quote author=Jh0wsef post=65638848][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bank Work Or Bolt Driver? / Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? / What Are The Career Opportunities For A Nutrition And Dietetics Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.