Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,941 members, 7,810,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Dont Waste One Year Nysc Time. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Dont Waste One Year Nysc Time. (1720 Views)

9 Smart Ways To Have A Successful Service Year "NYSC" / What's Your Take On 2-Year NYSC Service? / My One Year Nysc Experience In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Waste One Year Nysc Time. by Skyaphix(m): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
I remember when I started real estate 3 years ago n didn't want to sit down n take trainings on how to develop my self in the real estate business..I suffer great deal because my client's base got empty so i had nobody buying my products and wasnt making any money whatsoever but thank God I had one or two team Mates gave me indirect commission..

After running up n down for years..I had to sit down n take trainings ..

Check this out..To sell pepper you need to go through trainings to start the business folks

I work with a firm that's into real estate Trainings on how u won't he bored after some months n years..its not about selling land.. Its about making money n been in the game for a long time.

If you want to do any business n stay in it for long...get training before you start or learn fast while you on the job!

I have created a Gorilla training for you all..its come up every Tuesday and Friday.
Come learn why you need a team as long you live...

Pertinencegroup.com
Atiku
Call more Infor
Re: Dont Waste One Year Nysc Time. by Skyaphix(m): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
Here's how we make payments and the properties we sell..below are the stages in my company..face your fears .
And start making right from your youth services
Call me..

Re: Dont Waste One Year Nysc Time. by Skyaphix(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
Make 10% when your family or any contact you know make a deposits of 20% of the properties below..

Re: Dont Waste One Year Nysc Time. by Skyaphix(m): 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
We have office over Nigeria..
Lagos
Abuja
Ilorin
Egbeda Lagos
Iyana INA lagos
Lekki Ajah Lagos
Re: Dont Waste One Year Nysc Time. by Skyaphix(m): 8:09am On Mar 09, 2018
Work with your phone..
Do you have an uncle in Abuja..sell properties to him
Do you have people abroad...sell properties to him..
Make 10% with your phone asap..just refer and we do the work!
Re: Dont Waste One Year Nysc Time. by Skyaphix(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
Be careful..you could use your allowance to better things.. Invest and get educated. The education you got in school is there but you need more than. The world out there is harsh.. The moment u leave camp..you on your own..nobody gives shit how u make mone
I create income generation for the Middle Age Nigerians.
Re: Dont Waste One Year Nysc Time. by Skyaphix(m): 7:21am On Mar 21, 2018
Talk to me..09051550315
Re: Dont Waste One Year Nysc Time. by Dawudski(m): 6:51am On Mar 22, 2018
Skyaphix:
Talk to me..09051550315
pls, check your WhatsApp.i sent you a message!

1 Like

Re: Dont Waste One Year Nysc Time. by Skyaphix(m): 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Its a week to make money ...ask how?

(1) (Reply)

2018 Nysc PCM Waiting To Serve In Lagos Come In / How True Is It Dat Camp Is On D 21st / PROSPECTIVE BATCH A NYSC 2013: LAGOS CORPERS HANGOUT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.