Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) (34455 Views)

Bobrisky: "Mompha And I Never Dated" Video / The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC / Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by DidierDrogba: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish
With hush puppy I stand
lol
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
Most of those pages are opened by fraudsters, he is a cool guy you can add him on snap chat and even converse with him
toyinjimoh:
this guy deceived hungry people on Facebook asked them to comment, like and share his page that he will send 50k each to their account which he never did...may be i was among i cant remember... ....scammers
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish

With hush puppy I stand
why you wan change the thread now?
this is an innocent new born baby guy get sense o na March we dey o the year still early o
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by tripin(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
'm just typn bcuz of d new born baby
welcum 2 our word
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Follygunners: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
9ja pple sha... Why are you guys all congratulating this con-man? Cuz he has (stolen) money, abi? Would you have congratulated him if he's broke? 9ja pple and poverty mentality.. 5&6.

...and you see them blaming Buhari and all the Politicians. They're all a reflection of you all! angry angry undecided
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
chikeze:

Point of correction Dubai based Big Boy. cool

lol
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
the same guy who duped Nigerians with MMM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by dammybabanla: 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
mumu...no go find job
toyinjimoh:
this guy deceived hungry people on Facebook asked them to comment, like and share his page that he will send 50k each to their account which he never did...may be i was among i cant remember... ....scammers

1 Like

Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by kristisking(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
Vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by jaytime(m): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lagos big boy? Like seriously, you guys should just stop insulting us. So who are the Lagos small boys?

1 Like

Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
You can see how calm the baby is. She doesn't need to grow up before she knows she is in the right place. If na poor and pikin by now she for still dry cry !!!

1 Like

Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
Follygunners:
9ja pple sha... Why are you guys all congratulating this con-man? Cuz he has (stolen) money, abi? Would you have congratulated him if he's broke? 9ja pple and poverty mentality.. 5&6.

...and you see them blaming Buhari and all the Politicians. They're all a reflection of you all! angry angry undecided

Why are you hating? .. Con-man, I agree but do you have a proof??

2 Likes

Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Follygunners: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
coolh3ad:

Why are you hating? .. Con-man, I agree but do you have a proof??

Why do y'all retort to assume 'hate', 'jealousy' et al... when truth is being told or bad pple called out? Guy, abeg go borrow some sense to dat ur num skull.

1 Like

Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hushpuppi's Nightmare cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by toyinjimoh(m): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
dammybabanla:
mumu...no go find job
fool am better than your whole family
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by factwriter(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
stop talking shit, what's your business with his money?

You better have this mindset, that poverty is a sin.

Because of your State of poverty now, you might marry a poor man too.

So because you (ignorantly) consider POVERTY (which in reality is caused by a negative state of an economy) to be a SIN, the generality of us who are not DESPERADOS (like your kind) should not be mindful about source of wealth of people who flaunt riches without traceable or legally established source of income.

As long as the get-rich-or-die-trying folks like you continue with your shameless advocations, this mother land ain't gonna be safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Sagay212: 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
This guy probably runs a bureau de change...He is just using the money to deceive people. I am sure he doesn't even own most of the cars
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by adeblow(m): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
churchee:
If he has Christ, he could have class.
You wey get the Christ and class you get the money he get?

1 Like

Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
churchee:
If he has Christ, he could have class.
Well said!

1 Like

Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by tunary(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
This mompha wife fine well well o
she's just too fresh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
factwriter:

So because you (ignorantly) consider POVERTY (which in reality is caused by a negative state of an economy) to be a SIN, the generality of us who are not DESPERADOS (like your kind) should not be mindful about source of wealth of people who flaunt riches without traceable or legally established source of income.

As long as the get-rich-or-die-trying folks like you continue with your shameless advocations, this mother land ain't gonna be safe.
Ignorance is a disease Make enquiry before u type.
He runs a bureau d change
Just because people have and u dont have doesn't mean they are into fradulent practices

2 Likes

Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by solinho(m): 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
stop talking shit, what's your business with his money?

You better have this mindset, that poverty is a sin.

Because of your State of poverty now, you might marry a poor man too.

Stop typing like a baby n one who knows only
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by GoodFaith: 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
jaytime:
Lagos big boy? Like seriously, you guys should just stop insulting us. So who are the Lagos small boys?
99% of Nigerians are Lagos small boys
Money na power
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
Money Is Good Oo
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
praiseneofingz:
why you wan change the thread now?
this is an innocent new born baby guy get sense o na March we dey o the year still early o
no mind d guy.
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by africouturemag(m): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
Here is a chance for you to become a super model in the industry...
Casting Call for new models on 10th of march 2018...
We Scout | We Train | We Manage |We Promote

Note: Pls don't come if you are under any agency.
For more info and enquiries, Contact Teephar: 08183540907

Be Sociable, kindly share

Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by kullozone(m): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish
With hush puppy I stand

Puppy that canor grow into a mature dog, isdat one a puppy?

1 Like

Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by jaytime(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
GoodFaith:
99% of Nigerians are Lagos small boys Money na power
Which part of the divide do you fall in?
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
Follygunners:

Why do y'all retort to assume 'hate', 'jealousy' et al... when truth is being told or bad pple called out? Guy, abeg go borrow some sense to dat ur num skull.

I didn't insult you. Did I? . I will just ignore you and act like I didn't see this part. "Guy, abeg go borrow some sense to dat ur num skull"... You do not have a proof. So do not judge. Have a wonderful evening....
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
OboOlora:
Money can’t buy class!
So the ones in the pic have it because they happen to be musicians... Or have you met any of them in person?
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
There is something between yahoo boys and gucci
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
JastSiryin:
So the ones in the pic have it because they happen to be musicians... Or have you met any of them in person?
Is it ur Afro that covered ur sense of humor?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sandra Iheuwa: MC Galaxy Paid My N4m Ubi Franklin Debt / Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe / Ini Edo Gorgeous In Cleavage-Baring Jumpsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.