Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,605 members, 7,955,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) (34554 Views)

Bobrisky: "Mompha And I Never Dated" Video / The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC / Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by toprealman: 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
My papa tell me son invest money oooo, follow Gucci oooo, all na wash....
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
chuckdee4:
'Flamboyant Lagos Big Boy' is that his title?
flamboyant yahoo boy should have been the title.

Yahoo boys scamming people are being celebrated. Iranu angry
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by churchee: 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
adeblow:
You wey get the Christ and class you get the money he get?
Until he comes across me, we will know.
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by factwriter(m): 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Ignorance is a disease Make enquiry before u type.
He runs a bureau d change
Just because people have and u dont have doesn't mean they are into fradulent practices

...just as it could equally mean "they are".

This your "some has and other persons don't have" basis of reasoning still attest to my suspicious that your kind are not realistic (about life) enough not to juxtaposition riches with poverty where an individual credibility is in question.

Am sure all you can see in my post is just grammar and no sense.

That what you become when material wealth has clouded your everyday reasoning.
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
OboOlora:

Is it ur Afro that covered ur sense of humor?
He he...now that's what I call humor...not the shabby attempt you made earlier
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Follygunners: 5:01am On Mar 08, 2018
coolh3ad:

I didn't insult you. Did I? . I will just ignore you and act like I didn't see this part. "Guy, abeg go borrow some sense to dat ur num skull"... You do not have a proof. So do not judge. Have a wonderful evening....

My apologies but, sincerely your response was equally condescending. Again, I'm sorry.
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 5:26am On Mar 08, 2018
Follygunners:

My apologies but, sincerely your response was equally condescending. Again, I'm sorry.

Its fine Boss. Apology accepted. Lol. Have a wonderful day ahead.....
Re: Mompha And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Follygunners: 5:30am On Mar 08, 2018
coolh3ad:

Its fine Boss. Apology accepted. Lol. Have a wonderful day ahead.....

wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Shows All His Awards (Photos) / Pasuma Shares Gift On The Street To Celebrate His 50th Birthday (Photos, Video) / "If Wizkid Had Some Sense" - ThankGod Eboh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.