Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) (29156 Views)

APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:22am On Mar 08, 2018
omooba969:

Like this...grin
Lolz, not like that o.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by abbeyfel: 8:24am On Mar 08, 2018
RIDE ON GEJ, I LOVE YOU. AFTERALL, WE ALL ARE HUMAN...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by Horbasco(m): 9:29am On Mar 08, 2018
Ride on sir.... the true hero of democracy..

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by emmieohmz: 9:36am On Mar 08, 2018
Mean while one ghoro eating man from daura is busy fighting kwa-rup-tion

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by Kemperor: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2018
Magnifik18:

And Who mention that Buhari is better?

Why don't you read to understand before your comment?

I understood u very well.

U were tryna say Goodluck had some flaws..

I am tryna say that he is still better than our past leaders...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 11:48am On Mar 08, 2018
ybalogs:
Why can't GEJ come out again in 2019 nah? He should win easily this time around abi nah lie?
You must be a learner. Someone who lost as an incubent? PDP will not be so stupid to make that blunder
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by salegella: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
Warning to Sierra Leone: Be careful of inviting a THIEF in your midst. All the currency in your country will soon disappear mysteriously.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
Kemperor:

I understood u very well.

U were tryna say Goodluck had some flaws..

I am tryna say that he is still better than our past leaders...

And that makes him "THE" leader of peace and way above criticism in your opinion if I may ask? cos yours seem to be the only reasonable respond I have got. The others are hungry.

Godluck failed nigerians:

Power generation - zero

Security - zero

Education - zero

Healthcare system - zero

Fuel scarcity was constantly constant!

He was corrupt - its either he couldn't get a grip on things here or he just turned a blind eye and allowed it to flourish.

Crude oil theft - pirates and crude oil thieves became gods in Nigeria against I'll equipped, poorly trainned navy.

The Economy - external & internal debt rose in billions.

Unemployment: no job creation.

Empowerment of youths - mostly ex militants benefited from this.

Foreign relations - no clear direction.

Need I say more. I don't need to go into what "great " individuals did in his time in terms of embezzlement and misappropriation of funds.

This guy was a PhD holder for heaven's sake, expected to have had better insights. He was representing the minority yet he followed in the shadows of the past failed presidents!

OBJ failed woefully & disappointed nigerians.

Buhari on the other hand is a confirmed FOOL and it's expected. There were numerous signs. Ilitrate couldn't even accept invitations on presidential debate yet y'all shouted change change and voted him in when he was chanting "chain chain".

So for some people to attack my honesty is beyond me and goes a long way to show what nigerians hv settled for - change will never happen till Thy kingdom come.

Jonathan couldn't rig cos his hands were tied not cos he wanted peace - don't be deceived!

I can bet my money on this; a couple of years down the road, jonathan will come again and nigerians will still vote him in cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
victorclean:
Please don't curse anyone cos is not simple as you think. It manifest when you least expect it. Forgive MAGNIfIK18 cos we are one. Correct his ignorance and take his case to Allah, Jesus or to osun idol depending on your faith. I bet you he will be healed. From his english, he look educated but his statement contradict the equation of having higher degree with common wisdom.

You never see garri drink for your village so I no go address your case.

Have a great life!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by salegella: 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
israelmao:
I had never listened to Buhari's interview or speech or broadcast for five minutes since came to power.GEJ is my man.
How can hatred allow you while grudge and pain of 2015 election loss still exist?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by salegella: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
gidgiddy:
Nice one by GEJ. He lost, he bowed out graciously, something that Im not dure Buhari would have done if it were him.

When I think about how APC supporters called on Buhari to arrest GEJ

Those APC supporters are now enjoying "real change"
Jonathan couldn't rig cos his hands were tied not cos he wanted peace - don't be deceived!
Quote -- magnifik18
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by baralatie(m): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan was pictured as he stepped out for Sierra Leone election.He also passed an important message to them and said....

'Out early on election duty in Freetown this morning. My message to the people of Sierra Leone today is the same as my message to democracies all over the world-no one’s political ambition is worth the blood of any citizen. As such we must uphold the sanctity of one man, one vote, one woman, one vote, one youth, one vote today and for all times'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/goodluck-jonathan-steps-out-for-sierra.html?m=1
ok
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan was pictured as he stepped out for Sierra Leone election.He also passed an important message to them and said....

'Out early on election duty in Freetown this morning. My message to the people of Sierra Leone today is the same as my message to democracies all over the world-no one’s political ambition is worth the blood of any citizen. As such we must uphold the sanctity of one man, one vote, one woman, one vote, one youth, one vote today and for all times'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/goodluck-jonathan-steps-out-for-sierra.html?m=1

Former Nigerian looter in chief of the armed forces, secretary to Dasuki's portfolio, Grand commander of Niger delta ineffectual buffon, I salute you sir!! Losers don't count!!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by baralatie(m): 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
Horbasco:
Ride on sir.... the true hero of democracy..

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by baralatie(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
cooldipo:
Uncle Jona, I dey waive o o
that na Edo for warri we say 'bros,I dey hail'

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by baralatie(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
cooldipo:
Uncle Jona, I dey waive o o
that na Edo for warri we say 'bros,I dey hail'

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
omooba969:

Which light? grin

U mean the light from power HOLDING company of naija? cheesy cheesy

Lol...9ja ppl o. grin
grin don't worry you will remember me in 2019 for good.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" / Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) / Is This Nigeria? I Was Moved To Tears By These Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.