Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Unmarried: If You Find This Attribute In Your Partner Then Run Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unmarried: If You Find This Attribute In Your Partner Then Run Away (727 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / If A Lady Stays With A Cheating Partner Then Take Note Of These Factors / Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unmarried: If You Find This Attribute In Your Partner Then Run Away by driveiwe(m): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
We read lots of books today that tells us about the marriage,and the various beautiful or ugly character present in relationships but my dear,the moment you find this very One attitude then run away,I mean run very far once you discover he/she is "Selfish/self-centered" my dear run off because it will lead to break up in future.

How to know a selfish or self-centered partner;

#They will never ask why you are feeling sad,if they mistakenly ask,if you keep quiet,then that will be the end, they will not persist.

#Your family is the least they will ask about,how your mom or dad fares is of little or no concern to such a person. Sometimes you will be like,have you called my Mom? After telling them of her ill health.

#Your business or career means nothing to such a person,all they know about is to collect from you, how the business or job will grow means nothing to these folks.

#Your emotion and Will is not regarded by this partner at all,if you like feel honey from now till tomorrow, they don't send you, want ever you want means zero to them.

When ever you find the above characters,note that you are dealing with a Selfish person.

Feel free to drop your own....
Re: Unmarried: If You Find This Attribute In Your Partner Then Run Away by Olachase(m): 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
*if u touch her bag u are in trouble
*if u like no belle full Oyo
*if u carry her phone to check, go price ur casket
*if she borrow u money and u no return in time, just know say compound meeting go hold

(1) (Reply)

Herbal Mixtures I Can Take For Sexual Activities / What Are Some Failures You Have Had In Your Life Before Your Success? / Please Help A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.