Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. (37140 Views)

Fayose Visits Ekiti Assembly, Lawmakers Ask Him To Return Home / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by YINKS89(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
is dis one road side .... kip deceiving your self
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
This is not election he has been doing it ever since
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by olahero(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nonsense. Does that mean he don't owned salaries?
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
EllySteve:
Fayose the fearless.

You ma man.

But na still election stunt baba.
bird of the same feather
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by okerekeikpo: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nice one by incoming president

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Biodun556(m): 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
Na wa for Ekiti people. I wonder why people will decide to vote for entertainment instead of development. We can see laudable project pictures from States like Osun, Akwa Ibom, Lagos etc nothing to show in Ekiti except entertainment and unguarded utterances. Unfortunately the governor is the most praised in Nigeria today for tackling the president. Why are we complaining lack of infrastructure while we vote for and enjoy stupidity?
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by BABANGBALI: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
See head, him head needs wheel head balancing
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Yoshy: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
Barbers and confidence no be here

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Owamudia: 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hahaha

I am sure he won't leave a strand of his hair behind... grin
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
bola565:
This one no be my business!!
One girl everybody is managing in our street �
One mumu boy went and impregnated her
Greedy people everywhere

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Stevengerd(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
collinometricx:
Ok, fifth FTC in four days... This week don der good already... My b9 just enter na na...
ECO88
Oya now, make we wash am
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by mema900: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
collinometricx:
Ok, fifth FTC in four days...
This week don der good already... My b9 just enter na na...

ECO88

Signs you have been jobless grin
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by melomelo: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
Fayose the only husband of Buhari
We hope to see you ruling Aso rock comes 2019.
Enough is enough for the herdsmen
Fayose our man

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by ufuosman(m): 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
D people's governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by collinometricx: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
mema900 :

Signs you have been jobless grin
mr jobful, hw much u don mk this week? Yeye der smell...
ECO88
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Dotwillis1(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
kalvoken:
honestly speaking, our leaders are so useless and heartless that the best word to qualify them can't be found in the dictionary.

I was in ekiti State last week, what I saw there is mind blowing. The state capital is so under developed that one would wonder it has a government. The whole place being littered with mud boys quarters in the name of house.

most of the storey buildings there are mud. Even the market that was demolished last week because of the new one built by the state government, I couldn't sight a single cement block there. it was mud all through.

I was wondering if the state government banned maruwa (tricycle), because through out my 7 days there, I only saw one private kekegringrin

Ekiti still has long ways to go

sorry you entered the wrong vehicle to Oyo state.

you were never in ekiti with that description

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by vikithor(m): 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
Take it or embrace it ,
gov fayose is most closest to ekiti people than buhari is to even aso rock, or katsina resident

and if its not grass root socio political relationship (which is good and acceptable ,worldwide )waiting for to tag it in your own words

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by harcks: 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
Boyooosa:
Oshoko is hell broke.
Because you dey see Obama's poster in barbing salons, you dey assume say he dey barb for anywhere, don't gork
Those pics you see are photo shopped o!
Meanwhile...
It was not photoshopped coz I was there at the scene

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Bosser: 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
kalvoken:
honestly speaking, our leaders are so useless and heartless that the best word to qualify them can't be found in the dictionary.

I was in ekiti State last week, what I saw there is mind blowing. The state capital is so under developed that one would wonder it has a government. The whole place being littered with mud boys quarters in the name of house.

most of the storey buildings there are mud. Even the market that was demolished last week because of the new one built by the state government, I couldn't sight a single cement block there. it was mud all through.

I was wondering if the state government banned maruwa (tricycle), because through out my 7 days there, I only saw one private kekegringrin

Ekiti still has long ways to go

it's time to wake up, u just had a bad dream. You were never in Ekiti grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by kabawa(m): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
bola565:
Greedy people everywhere

Dey manage am like that na tongue
Topping things grin
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by harcks: 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
This is the second time he came coz the first time he didn't come with his media team

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by kabawa(m): 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
harcks:

Na you dey barb Obama
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by stacyadams: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
bola565:
Greedy people everywhere
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i haff died
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Lildoks(m): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
pedel:
This is an amazing governor. This is exactly what Ekiti people voted for. We need a governor that goes to the market to buy meat, who visits roadside food canteen, patronizing roadside shoemakers, perform as DJ in nightclubs, have his haircut at the roadside.
This is the definition of good governance.

All these things translate to a good quality of life for the people of Ekiti State.
Useless boring and backward state. Currently serving in Ado Ekiti. Nothing in the state
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by mechanics(m): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
His hair is white, hope not dandruff.
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by FINESTbaba94(m): 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
O boi
See head like coco nut
Ori ogba koko
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by FINESTbaba94(m): 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lildoks:

Useless boring and backward state. Currently serving in Ado Ekiti. Nothing in the state

So we shu now fried beans Abi
Did they post u here to turn Mario ni
Go back to ur fucking state wen u re done
Snake head

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Boyooosa(m): 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
harcks:

Tor, tell him to continue being a hero. Ritualists pay for hair (esp the heads with huge fortune) better sha if u understand what I mean.
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Maxigoody: 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
collinometricx:
Ok, fifth FTC in four days... This week don der good already... My b9 just enter na na...
ECO88
thanks to ur joblessness�

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by harcks: 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
Boyooosa:

Tor, tell him to continue being a hero. Ritualists pay for hair (esp the heads with huge fortune) better sha if u understand what I mean.
Lol the barber is a friend so I don't think so and he treated him well too and the people around that area twice that he came

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Boyooosa(m): 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
harcks:

Lol the barber is a friend so I don't think so and he treated him well too and the people around that area twice that he came
OK o, I will remind u about this post if anything goes wrong in the nearest future...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) / Maryam Babangida Is Dead! / "If You Touch Rivers, Nigeria Will Finish" – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.