Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. (37131 Views)

Fayose Visits Ekiti Assembly, Lawmakers Ask Him To Return Home / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by samask64: 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
kalvoken:
honestly speaking, our leaders are so useless and heartless that the best word to qualify them can't be found in the dictionary.

I was in ekiti State last week, what I saw there is mind blowing. The state capital is so under developed that one would wonder it has a government. The whole place being littered with mud boys quarters in the name of house.

most of the storey buildings there are mud. Even the market that was demolished last week because of the new one built by the state government, I couldn't sight a single cement block there. it was mud all through.

I was wondering if the state government banned maruwa (tricycle), because through out my 7 days there, I only saw one private kekegringrin

Ekiti still has long ways to go
Why u too dey lie like this, is like wen you dey enter ,Ado you use cloth cover your eye

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by jesicajonna(m): 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
bedspread:
I Gbadu this man....
I gbadun this barber cry
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by mrkings84(m): 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
Will he STEAL go there after 2019 elections??
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by 3moses: 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
freeDR:
Posted on facebook by his aide, Lere Olayinka

Here is Gov Fayose having his haircut at a popular Barbing Saloon, opposite University Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti now.

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
this is where ï barb my hair whenever im in Ekiti... Exotic saloon... Anyway, d guy is a professional.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Temibabie(f): 12:17am On Mar 08, 2018
kalvoken:
honestly speaking, our leaders are so useless and heartless that the best word to qualify them can't be found in the dictionary.

I was in ekiti State last week, what I saw there is mind blowing. The state capital is so under developed that one would wonder it has a government. The whole place being littered with mud boys quarters in the name of house.

most of the storey buildings there are mud. Even the market that was demolished last week because of the new one built by the state government, I couldn't sight a single cement block there. it was mud all through.

I was wondering if the state government banned maruwa (tricycle), because through out my 7 days there, I only saw one private kekegringrin

I'm very sure it's not Ado ekiti you visited

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Kooldon(f): 12:28am On Mar 08, 2018
There Is Nothing To Write Home About In Ekiti Exception Of Great Mass Of Rocks In Which They Dont Even Knw How To Channel It To Wealth
Why Is The Barber Advertising A BRITISH FLAG? Am I The Only One Seeing It?
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Danaruz: 12:36am On Mar 08, 2018
tobtap:
UNUSUAL GOV... a man of the people...but wit leaking mouth cool cool

"Leaking mouth" grin
tobtap:

"Leaking mouth"
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by brookz: 12:45am On Mar 08, 2018
And how this affects the price of beans in the Market ehn?

Is better for him to start Booking for Reservation in Kuje penitentiary OR Abscond before the 2018 Governorship Election in his State.
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by gretblue: 12:58am On Mar 08, 2018
Salon not Saloon. Take note. Op
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Burgerlomo: 2:31am On Mar 08, 2018
pejuakinab:
Why Oga head white like say dandruff they there.
Oriooo

Lol, na dandruff grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by egbabiekperemo1: 2:32am On Mar 08, 2018
Biodun556:
Na wa for Ekiti people. I wonder why people will decide to vote for entertainment instead of development. We can see laudable project pictures from States like Osun, Akwa Ibom, Lagos etc nothing to show in Ekiti except entertainment and unguarded utterances. Unfortunately the governor is the most praised in Nigeria today for tackling the president. Why are we complaining lack of infrastructure while we vote for and enjoy stupidity?

Na your afonja brother
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 08, 2018
kalvoken:

God bless you jor. I'm from Ekiti. And when we tell people how improvised my people are, they say rubbish. Just enjoying the Fayose drama without actually knowing what is going on.
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by FamousHaybee(m): 6:18am On Mar 08, 2018
its a road side saloon bro. Very close to my house. Infact we use to go there and charge almost everyday.
its called exotic saloon

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by kerry57: 6:21am On Mar 08, 2018
Fayose is my man, but I don't like cheap publicity.
Where is the hair fayose is cutting?
Where are the ones already cut on the tiles on the floor?
Observe well and make ur conclusions.
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by hopilo: 6:25am On Mar 08, 2018
EllySteve:
Fayose the fearless.

You ma man.

But na still election stunt baba.
What is he contesting for?

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Carter4luv(m): 6:53am On Mar 08, 2018
The guy mind I don blow.

Fayose mind una must vote me second term.

Election is close all politicians are now humble.
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by davidbanner(m): 6:59am On Mar 08, 2018
tobtap:

which leaking mouth angry
tobtap:

which leaking mouth ??... he states the fact ni

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by derrydinny: 7:13am On Mar 08, 2018
kalvoken:

you just said trash, is it a must for maruwa to be in a place? Ekiti was created in 1999, you probably visited a friend living in the slum

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by SUNDICOS(m): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2018
Our man Fayose

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by amoleoluyinka: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2018
Why is the floor so neat, is someone packing the hair?
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by agarawu23(m): 7:27am On Mar 08, 2018
ekiti university is on strike, u didn't pay their lectures. Only to do show off and get attention U sabi.
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by wizkidblogger(f): 7:28am On Mar 08, 2018
i tire oo

PopsiAde:
But how come there are no hair strands on the floor? Publicity stunt.
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Kulas: 7:39am On Mar 08, 2018
Truly, Fayose is a role model. He acts like oyibo politicians who dont allow power and pride enter their brain but chose to live common life and associate with common people. This is how it should be. Do you know that Nigeria will be better if many of our leaders and politicians toe this path. Fayose my role model!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by mhaki(m): 7:39am On Mar 08, 2018
bola565:
This one no be my business!!
One girl everybody is managing in our street �
One mumu boy went and impregnated her
Greedy people everywhere

Pele!!! Shit happens.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by mhaki(m): 7:42am On Mar 08, 2018
This is a roadside salon.

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by kalvoken(m): 8:01am On Mar 08, 2018
derrydinny:
you just said trash, is it a must for maruwa to be in a place? Ekiti was created in 1999, you probably visited a friend living in the slum

bro calm down.

I went there to inspect some projects, didn't visit anyone. Inland guests house, near the newly built bridge inside ado, was my home for the 7 days.
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by abbeyfel: 8:29am On Mar 08, 2018
AND YOU CALL THIS A "ROADSIDE" BARBING SALOON??
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by bionixs: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2018
tobtap:
please,has anyone seen my KENEKING my man lately

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Leke001: 8:46am On Mar 08, 2018
You may not like this man,but I like the way he identifies with his people.. that's how to lead I think.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Biodun556(m): 9:36am On Mar 08, 2018
kalvoken:

Many governors are displaying there achievement in office, nothing from Ekiti except show off. But some people enjoy the drama they said he is coming down to the leve of his poeplel instead of improving their living standard.
Re: Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. by Barrywilly(m): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2018
You people commenting are not good observants. Can't you see that there is no single hair on the floor or on his body. This is an ordinary publicity stunt. I can't see any hair being barbed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"If You Touch Rivers, Nigeria Will Finish" – Wike / Hadiza Balarabe's First Day In Office As Kaduna Deputy Governor (Photos) / Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.