Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award (47799 Views)

Maryam Ogunbayo Among One Of The Three Best Nigerian Young Scientist / Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) / Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by Throwback: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2018
ofai:

cc: mercyville
Throwback
Yoruba

Ask yourself, what is MERIT?

I gain admission into a university as a result of my hardwork in studying my book and passing well - THAT'S MERIT.

I gain admission into a university as a result of my kinsmen slotting me in despite my inability to pass well or meet the requirements- THAT'S NOT MERIT.

You are a shameless liar if you say that Dike and Njoku were not professionally competent for their VCship appointment.

Your claim that it was zik that fixed them there makes you a bigger liar. It is the senate board of the university that recommends, then the prime minister (balewa) APPOINTS. The ceremonial president (zik) only assents.

If you have issues with tafawa balewa or core north, be bold enough to confront the north and stop being a coward. Balewa appointed dike and njoku, NOT zik. Dike and Njoku met all the necessary requirements for VCship.

Your Ajose not being appointed showed that he wasnt the only professor, in fact he had colleagues who had competitive advantage.

UI - belonged to the federal govt. (A colonial gift to Nigeria).
UNN - Belonged to the Eastern regional government.
UNILAG - Belonged to the FCT (then Lagos)
OAU - Belonged to the Western regional government
ABU - Belonged to the Northern regional govt.

So where was the nepotism here? Was UI a Yoruba property as at then? Was Unilag a Yoruba property then?

You and your "likes" are just arguing blindly. You can't rewrite history.

You seem not understand that in the NPC/NCNC partnership of the independence government, Balewa and his NPC did not compete with Azikiwe as regards who was appointed to positions the North was not educated to occupy. Azikiwe and his party simply had a free hand to do as they like on such matters, and they sure did as they liked.

Despite the fact that even NCNC had many Yoruba Parliamentarians and party members, and the East had minority tribes under NCNC, it was largely treated as an Igbo affair when it came to sharing the spoils of the alliance with the Northern NPC.

This was the awareness that Akintola created among Yorubas, that being in the opposition has ensured that the Igbos cornered everything being in alliance with an educationally disadvantaged North.

When it was time to appoint a School Council Chairman, Azikiwe owned that turf and had his own party man and tribe man, Akanu Ibiam appointed, and at the same time Dike was appointed as Vice Principal to a soon departing British Principal.

Do you know that after Akanu Ibiam quit the chairmanship of the UI School Council to go become governor general of Eastern Region, the next 2 successive School Council Chairman were still Igbos (Okechukwu Ikejiani, Louis Mbanefo), with an Igbo Kenneth Dike still in charge as Principal. That is how brazenly tribalist the "meritocracy" practised by Azikiwe's NCNC that had educated Yoruba politicians as members.

Again, I repeat, Oladele Ajose was the most senior African on the Academic Board, which was the pool from which the Principal was to be chosen. He was the most experienced African and Nigerian on that Academic Board. He was the pioneering African Professor in the whole school and country. That made him superior to any other Nigerian professor however competent they were, be it Igbo or Yoruba, without regard to their separate disciplines for which all were the pioneering Africans in University College Ibadan.

But Igbo meritocracy meant the most qualified Igbo was preferred to the most qualified and pioneering Nigerian.

Was UI and Unilag an Igbo property for the NCNC dominating the federal government to have chosen the most qualified Igbo over the most qualified Nigerian, to the extent that the School Council Chairmanship at Ibadan had to embrace "Keduism" over 3 successive appointments?

Yet this was a federal university, not an Igbo or Yoruba owned regional university.

Let me give you the ultimate bombshell from the quoted words of Kenneth Dike, who despite having been appointed the Vice Principal, still did not feel he was the one that merited the post of Principal. Here is what the Igbo Akanu Ibiam told him when he protested his planned appointment as Principal.

"Apart from you, one has to think of looking outside the country for a successor to Parry (outgoing Principal)"

Those were the words of an Igbo School Council Chairman who was determined that no other Nigerian professor or Academic Board member was qualified except the Igbo Kenneth Dike who was not the most senior Nigerian or the most experienced Nigerian on the Academic Board.

If not Kenneth Dike, it must be an outsider out of Nigeria.

Keduism at its rawest form!

Uptill after his appointment, Kenneth Dike never felt comfortable with the decision, because you cannot lie to your conscience.

That is factual history, not rewritten but retold, so that the uninformed will know what the Igbos did last summer.

CC: mercyville, Y0ruba
BCC: LaudableXX, GuyfawkesAB, Michael004, Yoshy, imhotep, MonPro, Adelaide, BankeSmalls

3 Likes

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by mercyville: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2018
LZAA:
ewedu goblins sha grin grin
Oha goblin,how are your teeth?
Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by ofai: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2018
Throwback:

You seem not understand that in the NPC/NCNC partnership of the independence government, Balewa and his NPC did not compete with Azikiwe as regards who was appointed to positions the North was not educated to occupy. Azikiwe and his party simply had a free hand to do as they like on such matters, and they sure did as they liked.

Despite the fact that even NCNC had many Yoruba Parliamentarians and party members, and the East had minority tribes under NCNC, it was largely treated as an Igbo affair when it came to sharing the spoils of the alliance with the Northern NPC.

This was the awareness that Akintola created among Yorubas, that being in the opposition has ensured that the Igbos cornered everything being in alliance with an educationally disadvantaged North.

When it was time to appoint a School Council Chairman, Azikiwe owned that turf and had his own party man and tribe man, Akanu Ibiam appointed, and at the same time Dike was appointed as Vice Principal to a soon departing British Principal.

Do you know that after Akanu Ibiam quit the chairmanship of the UI School Council to go become governor general of Eastern Region, the next 2 successive School Council Chairman were still Igbos, with an Igbo Kenneth Dike still in charge as Principal. That is how brazenly tribalist the "meritocracy" practised by Azikiwe's NCNC that had educated Yoruba politicians as members.

Again, I repeat, Oladele Ajose was the most senior African on the Academic Board, which was the pool from which the Principal was to be chosen. He was the most experienced African and Nigerian on that Academic Board. He was the pioneering African Professor in the whole school and country. That made him superior to any other Nigerian professor however competent they were, be it Igbo or Yoruba, without regard to their separate disciplines for which all were the pioneering Africans in University College Ibadan.

But Igbo meritocracy meant the most qualified Igbo was preferred to the most qualified and pioneering Nigerian.

Was UI and Unilag an Igbo property for the NCNC dominating the federal government to have chosen the most qualified Igbo over the most qualified Nigerian, to the extent that the School Council Chairmanship at Ibadan had to embrace "Keduism" over 3 successive appointments?

Yet this was a federal university, not an Igbo or Yoruba owned regional university.

Let me give you the ultimate bombshell from the quoted words of Kenneth Dike, who despite having been appointed the Vice Principal, still did not feel he was the one that merited the post of Principal. Here is what the Igbo Akanu Ibiam told him when he protested his planned appointment as Principal.

"Apart from you, one has to think of looking outside the country for a successor to Parry (outgoing Principal)"

Those were the words of an Igbo School Council Chairman who was determined that no other Nigerian professor or Academic Board member was qualified except the Igbo Kenneth Dike who was not the most senior Nigerian or the most experienced Nigerian on the Academic Board.

Uptill after his appointment, Kenneth Dike never felt comfortable with the decision, because you cannot lie to your conscience.

That is factual history, not rewritten but retold, so that the uninformed will know what the Igbos did last summer.

CC: mercyville, Yoruba

Still not able to disprove my points. Just regurgitating your allegations. NCNC this, NPC that. Zik this, ibiam that. WHAT IS MERIT O.... Why facing zik when it was balewa that made appointments? Coward.

None and I repeat none of your Yoruba could challenge the professional competence of the Igbo at the time.

All you knew was tribalism, nepotism, and all forms of clannishness and entitlements, a typical "agbero" syndrome. "Ni ilu wa...ni adugbo wa..." Nonsense.
Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by MrNigeria2018: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

When fifth citizens start to buy up the first citizens lands so much that they are raising funny laws to stop them, you know who is losing grin

I want the country to continue like this for another 100 years and lets know who will move over to Togo because they cannot afford to pay Tinubu to live on their ancestral lands anymore.

Karma is a Nigerian grin

Lol!!!

Each time i see this nonsense, i laugh so hard

Why? Cos we Yorubas are smarter than these morons called Igbos

Igbos probably owned 8% of land in Lagos and you r always here beating your chests over this feat forgetting that this land still belong to Yoruba after 99years.

If Yorubas decide tomorrow to make their law not to renew it, what happen to those 8% Igbos land owners?

Go and check what happen to Pakistan citizens after separating from India...

Don’t worry, the 8% ll be taken back from your people

In 2015 election, we promised you that none of your kinsmen ll be appointed in our region anymore, you thought it was just a rant but here we are today without Igbo politician being appointed in our land unlike before

We are making more laws to make you and your kinsmen to feel what you are as 5th class citizens
Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by LZAA: 11:07am On Mar 10, 2018
mercyville:
Oha goblin,how are your teeth?
grin grin good o how urs hope not hydraulicgrin
Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by Throwback: 11:11am On Mar 10, 2018
ofai:

Still not able to disprove my points. Just regurgitating your allegations. NCNC this, NPC that. Zik this, ibiam that. WHAT IS MERIT O.... Why facing zik when it was balewa that made appointments? Coward.

None and I repeat none of your Yoruba could challenge the professional competence of the Igbo at the time.

All you knew was tribalism, nepotism, and all forms of clannishness and entitlements, a typical "agbero" syndrome. "Ni ilu wa...ni adugbo wa..." Nonsense.

I have already stated what influences NCNC had in a government of which it was a partner, and what influences Azikiwe had in that government over decisions the North did not care about.

I have highlighted your nepotism and tribalism as revealed by Akanu Ibiam to ensure that only an Igbo who wasn't the most qualified Nigerian, becomes the Principal at Ibadan, else, a foreigner will be hired.

I reckon Oladele Ajose was an entitled Agbero who became the first African Professor ever in Nigeria and senior to any Igbo in University of Ibadan. So as an Agbero, he had to be sidelined for the most qualified Igbo, who if he insists to not accept a position he knew he wasn't the most qualified for, no other Nigerian who were his seniors would be considered by the Igbo School Council Chairman.

Did Oladele Ajose need to challenge Dike when he was already his senior on the Academic Board and pioneer African Professor in the whole school and country?

And am I surprised you could not explain why successive Chairmen of the school board at UI had to be Igbos too? Maybe Louis Mbanefo being the first Igbo lawyer after scores of Yoruba lawyers over many decades prior, made him the most suitable Igbo to be chairman over any other suitable Nigerian?

Keduism eventually died when you overreached yourselves.

Poetic justice has got Kenneth Dike's son still lamenting that the federal university pioneered by his father in Awka after the civil war, was later named after Nnamdi Azikiwe instead of his own father. Nobody told him that even his own father was given a station he wasn't the most qualified for.
Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by ofai: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

Lol!!!

Igbos probably owned 8% of land in Lagos and you r always here beating your chests over this feat forgetting that this land still belong to Yoruba after 99years.

If Yorubas decide tomorrow to make their law not to renew it, what happen to those 8% Igbos land owners?

In 2015 election, we promised you that none of your kinsmen ll be appointed in our region anymore, you thought it was just a rant but here we are today without Igbo politician being appointed in our land unlike before

We are making more laws to make you and your kinsmen to feel what you are as 5th class citizens

Thank God igbos didnt buy into your APC change nonsense. Monumental failures and chronic liars.

Igbos will continue to suck the juice out of Lagos....after all they are the main developers of Lagos. You doubt me? Ask tinubu who was his state commissioner for budget and planning for almost a decade.

Go to Ago, Ojo, isolo, VI, Lekki, Ladipo and check out the owners of most properties there.

Go to ASPAMDA, alaba, trade fair, idumota, ladipo auto market, and see who runs the biz there. Even ojuwoye market, tejuosho-yaba market, and ikorodu market are highly saturated by Igbo biz men and women.

Your federal house of assembly slot is manned by Igbos....Lol sorry eh, I understand your fear.
Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by MrNigeria2018: 11:14am On Mar 10, 2018
ofai:

Look who is talking....chai..... Go and read Emir lamido sanusi's diagnosis of nigerias problem. Read what he said about your darling awolowo and Yoruba in general. Google is there o.

Go and read what Femi Fani Kayode wrote about Igbos
Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by Diademk07: 11:16am On Mar 10, 2018
ofai:

What's this Osu saying? Have you been able to tell us why 113 Ibos and only 3 Yorubas were recruited in a SW based university?
Anyway, parasitic Osus have been relegated to the place where they belong. Greedy losers that love to dish out but can't take em. You will wail till forever, it's karma. Kwashiokor folks.
Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by ofai: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

Go and read what Femi Fani Kayode wrote about Igbos

Go and read Dr okafors thrashing of fani's tales. Fanis senses were reformated after Dr. Okafor lectured him on who is who between igbo and Yoruba.

To start with, fani is in no league with Emir Sanusi.

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by BankeSmalls(f): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

Lol!!!

Who made the 8% figures, you or the NBS? cheesy

You will be surprised. Let’s relax and chill in our banana "ice"land mansions till after 99 years, then we can talk grin

Meanwhile, enjoy your Ajegunle.

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by ofai: 11:19am On Mar 10, 2018
Diademk07:

What's this Osu saying? Have you been able to tell us why 113 Ibos and only 3 Yorubas were recruited in a SW based university?
Anyway, parasitic Osus have been relegated to the place where they belong. Greedy losers that love to dish out but can't take em. You will wail till forever, it's karma. Kwashiokor folks.

Thank you, its only 3 of your folks could compete favourably, that is to say if there are elements of truth in your story of 113:3.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by BankeSmalls(f): 11:23am On Mar 10, 2018
Diademk07:

Some people, understandably suffered kwashiokor after 3 years of war.

How do we then explain a people suffering hunger and malnutrition at peacetime while having a sitting VP and producing Nigerian presidents twice? A curse?

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by Diademk07: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2018
ofai:

Thank you, its only 3 of your folks could compete favourably, that is to say if there are elements of truth in your story of 113:3.

cheesy
lol. Thank you for admitting to Ibo's greed. At the end of the day over 2 mil Ibos were wiped out as a result of such greed. Just like Michael would say, God aint foolish nor sentimental, He renders reward as deemed fit. Kwashiorkor folks, be expecting more. It's karma!
Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by mercyville: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2018
Throwback:

They cannot bear to be reminded of what their "meritocracy" of the first republic looked like.

The "Keduism" of the first republic is worse than any "Rankadede" the North can dream of.

Igbos are too clannish and greedy for my liking.

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by Diademk07: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

How do we then explain a people suffering hunger and malnutrition at peacetime while having a sitting VP and producing Nigerian presidents twice? A curse?
Last time I checked itwas an Ibo woman who was helped by Lagos govt, that was after her husband ran away.
Yeye.
Kwashiorkor folks.

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by mercyville: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Have you saved your people from that same malnutrition?

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by ofai: 11:36am On Mar 10, 2018
Diademk07:

lol. Thank you for admitting to Ibo's greed. At the end of the day over 2 mil Ibos were wiped out as a result of such greed. Just like Michael would say, God aint foolish nor sentimental, He renders reward as deemed fit. Kwashiorkor folks, be expecting more. It's karma!

And you actually think you have interpreted me properly. cheesy mugu
Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by BankeSmalls(f): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2018
Throwback:

Do you know that after Akanu Ibiam quit the chairmanship of the UI School Council to go become governor general of Eastern Region, the next 2 successive School Council Chairman were still Igbos (Okechukwu Ikejiani, Louis Mbanefo), with an Igbo Kenneth Dike still in charge as Principal. That is how brazenly tribalist the "meritocracy" practised by Azikiwe's NCNC that had educated Yoruba politicians as members.

CC: mercyville, Y0ruba
BCC: LaudableXX, GuyfawkesAB, Michael004, Yoshy, imhotep, MonPro, Adelaide, BankeSmalls

In your characteristic bigotry, you chose to ignore where it was stated that UI was a Federal property, and therefore prone to federal control. Go and remove Dr Dike's name from the school, or choke in your hate. grin

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by ofai: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Mehn....my sister, have mercy on him na...lol

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by Throwback: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Who made the 8% figures, you or the NBS? cheesy

You will be surprised. Let’s relax and chill in our banana "ice"land mansions till after 99 years, then we can talk grin

Meanwhile, enjoy your Ajegunle.

Do you know that the greatest concentration of Igbos in any part of Lagos is in Ajegunle the ghetto?
Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by mercyville: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2018
LZAA:
grin grin good o how urs hope not hydraulicgrin
lol...have you removed the remnants?

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by BankeSmalls(f): 11:40am On Mar 10, 2018
Diademk07:

Last time I checked itwas an Ibo woman who was helped by Lagos govt, that was after her husband ran away.
Yeye.
Kwashiorkor folks.

Lagos state government? Subtract the tax paid to LASG from Igbo purse and the state will be poorer than Zamfara. You have the igbos to thank for the wealth of lagos, our land grin Kikikikikikiki grin

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by ofai: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

In your characteristic bigotry, you chose to ignore where it was stated that UI was a Federal property, and therefore prone to federal control. Go and remove Dr Dike's name from the school, or choke in your hate. grin

Don't mind the catarrh soup licking (gbegiri) mongoose. His bigotry is genetically ingrained.

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by Throwback: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

You must have been blind not to see my insistence over many posts including the one you quoted, that University of Ibadan was a federal property and not an Igbo property that keduism reduced it to due to federal control by Azikiwe and the NCNC Igbos and their Igbo appointees and their subsequent Igbo recruits.

I am not as ignorant as you are.

Yet, I still wait for your list of 5 university educated Igbos as at 1900.
Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by BankeSmalls(f): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2018
Throwback:

Do you know that the greatest concentration of Igbos in any part of Lagos is in Ajegunle the ghetto?

Who has been San filling the lekki, Ajah, Yorubas? grin

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by BankeSmalls(f): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2018
Throwback:

You must have been blind not to see my insistence over many posts including the one you quoted, that University of Ibadan was a federal property and not an Igbo property that keduism reduced it to.

I am not as ignorant as you are.

Yet, I still wait for your list of 5 university educated Igbos as at 1900.

Another yanking of the goalpost to the opposite direction grin

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by Throwback: 11:44am On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Who has been San filling the lekki, Ajah, Yorubas? grin

Yes we have and we control the real estate there. That has been conclusively debated on the thread that had your fellow Igbos running for cover, while some were lamenting that they were paying too much rent to entitled Yoruba landlords.

That you are also allowed to play doesn't mean you control the game.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by BankeSmalls(f): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2018
mercyville:

Have you saved your people from that same malnutrition?

We don't have people with stunted growth in our side. People who will grow to be Yoruba demons grin

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by Throwback: 11:47am On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Another yanking of the goalpost to the opposite direction grin

Oh!

You are indeed a blind comedienne!

When you regain your sight, run through my posts again and the one you quoted. You have a knack for making claims you cannot defend, only to put out your dentition when you are rightly embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by BankeSmalls(f): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2018
Throwback:

Yes we have and we control the real estate there. That has been conclusively debated on the thread that had your fellow Igbos running for cover, while some were lamenting that they were paying too much rent to entitled Yoruba landlords.

That you are also allowed to play doesn't mean you control the game.

I have a problem with two faced hypocrites, why are your people then crying and clinging on 99 years to save them from domination,

in one breath you claim you own the whole place and control things,

in the next second you will be crying go back to your erosion ravaged region because you cannot see any space to buy since higher bidders have muscled you out of your papa land?

What is wrong with you? grin

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by Diademk07: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Lagos state government? Subtract the tax paid to LASG from Igbo purse and the state will be poorer than Zamfara. You have the igbos to thank for the wealth of lagos, our land grin Kikikikikikiki grin
lol. You mean those Ibo refugee 2 by 2 shops that serves as nuisance to LG environment?
Last time I checked, Ambode was lamenting about Ibo not paying tax. No wonder he keeps making laws to stiffen them because they are so useless all together to him after all, majority of the multinational companies aint Ibo owned. Parasitic kwashiorkor folks. Yeye.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech / University Of Ibadan Meal Ticket In 1972 (Throwback Photo) / 2013 Neco Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.