Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award (47882 Views)

Maryam Ogunbayo Among One Of The Three Best Nigerian Young Scientist / Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) / Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by Throwback: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2018
ofai:

Don't mind the catarrh soup licking (gbegiri) mongoose. His bigotry is genetically ingrained.

So even you that I considered to have a measure of thinking acumen, did not see that the very post that empty head quoted, had me reiterating that University of Ibadan was a federal school as I have both stated before, alluded to, and never before implied that it was Yoruba property?

You are a disgrace for stooping so low as to deny documented posts on this very thread, talkless of that which is recorded in history.

3 Likes

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by ofai: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

I have a problem with two faced hypocrites, why are your people then crying and clinging on 99 years to save them from domination,

in one breath you claim you own the whole place and control things,

in the next second you will be crying go back to your erosion ravaged region because you cannot see any space to buy since higher bidders have muscled you out of your papa land?

What is wrong with you? grin

Mehn...you have knocked him out nne... Pls take it easy.... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by BankeSmalls(f): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2018
Throwback:

Oh!

You are indeed a blind comedienne!

When you regain your sight, run through my posts again and the one you quoted. You have a knack for making claims you cannot defend, only to put out your dentition when you are rightly embarrassed.

Your posts reek of cheap bigotry, hateful bile and undiluted tomfoolery, it will need a psychiatrist to correct you.

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by mercyville: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

In your characteristic bigotry, you chose to ignore where it was stated that UI was a Federal property, and therefore prone to federal control. Go and remove Dr Dike's name from the school, or choke in your hate. grin

Greed is a fat demon with a small
mouth and whatever you feed it is
never enough,a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction...that is Igbo for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by ofai: 11:55am On Mar 10, 2018
Throwback:

So even you that I considered to have a measure of thinking acumen, did not see that the very post that empty head quoted, had me reiterating that University of Ibadan was a federal school as I have both stated before, alluded to, and never before implied that it was Yoruba property?

You are a disgrace for stooping so low as to deny documented posts on this very thread, talkless of that which is recorded in history.

I didn't ask for your assessment of my acumen. You just stink of biase and revisionism. Your stretched false allegations and misrepresented the merit based system of the 50s and 60s.
Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by Throwback: 11:55am On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Your posts reek of cheap bigotry, hateful bile and undiluted tomfoolery, it will need a psychiatrist to correct you.

Please just name 3 university educated Igbos before 1900 to prove your claim that when Yoruba's were illiterates despite being Lawyers and Doctors and Engineers before 1900, the Igbos were educated and far ahead despite not having a secondary school as at 1920.

Please retain some dignity now that I have reduced it to just 3.

Why is it so hard and laborious to stand by your claim?

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by BankeSmalls(f): 11:55am On Mar 10, 2018
Throwback:

My friend, get used to seeing Dr Dike's name in UI. That will save you a lot of damage.

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by Throwback: 11:57am On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

My friend, get used to seeing Dr Dike's name in UI. That will save you a lot of damage.

I am already used to such product of nepotism and tribalism, that is why we are discussing it so that all may know what Igbos did last summer.

We are already on the 10th page and a lot of minds previously uninformed have been enlightened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by BankeSmalls(f): 11:58am On Mar 10, 2018
Throwback:

Please just name 3 university educated Igbos before 1900 to prove your claim that when Yoruba's were illiterates despite being Lawyers and Doctors and Engineers before 1900, the Igbos were educated and far ahead despite not having a secondary school as at 1920.

Please retain some dignity now that I have reduced it to just 3.

Why is it so hard and laborious to stand by your claim?

Igbos have no graduates even today grin
The first secondary school in Igboland will be opened in 2044 grin
But Prof. Kenneth Dike was the first VC of UI grin

Fullstop.

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by Diademk07: 11:58am On Mar 10, 2018
ofai:

And you actually think you have interpreted me properly. cheesy mugu
Greed is in the Ibos. You've already admitted it. I would only remind you that it was greed that brought the downfall of Lucifer. God aint foolish, enjoy your karma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by ofai: 11:58am On Mar 10, 2018
Throwback:

I am already used to such product of nepotism and tribalism, that is why we are discussing it so that all may know what Igbos did last summer.

We are already on the 10th page and a lot of minds previously uninformed have been enlightened.

Thank us for it then. We have stalled your revisionism.
Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by ofai: 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
Diademk07:

Greed is in the Ibos. You've already admitted it. I would only remind you that it was greed that brought the downfall of Lucifer. God aint foolish, enjoy your karma.

Oduduwa fell from the sky, that's what your history says. At least we know he is one of the fallen angels if not Lucifer himself.

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by mercyville: 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

We don't have people with stunted growth in our side. People who will grow to be Yoruba demons grin

If you do not have,I do not think anybody has because you are the matron of malnutrition. Maybe malnutrition is what is affecting most of your people mentally including you..

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by BankeSmalls(f): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
mercyville:

If you do not have,I do not think anybody has because you are the matron of malnutrition. Maybe malnutrition is what is affecting most of your people mentally including you..

The number of able bodied men and women begging for food in Ibadan alone will disagree with you. grin

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by Throwback: 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
ofai:

I didn't ask for your assessment of my acumen. You just stink of biase and revisionism. Your stretched false allegations and misrepresented the merit based system of the 50s and 60s.

Oh!

So you suddenly could not continue to support the empty head that I ever implied or stated that University of Ibadan was a Yoruba regional university.

I stink of truth and the truth has shut you up.

I repeat, there were 3 successive Igbo school council Chairmen at University of Ibadan. All of them were NCNC party men.

What happened to all the educated Yorubas that were NCNC loyalists in Lagos or Western Region.

Why was Azikiwe and his Igbo gang multiplying and perpetuating keduism in a federal institution?

What were the merits of Louis Mbanefo's appointment as the last of the Keduites.

If he was the first Igbo lawyer that late (1935) in the history of Nigerian education, what happened to the scores of other lawyers in Nigeria and in NCNC that were not Igbos, such that they were unworthy to be School Council Chairman in a federal school not owned by the Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by mercyville: 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
ofai:

Oduduwa fell from the sky, that's what your history says. At least we know he is one of the fallen angels if not Lucifer himself.

Nri,the Lucifer was pushed down before Oduduwa deliberately fell on his broad table head.Ask Ofai da Lucifer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by ofai: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
Throwback:

Oh!

So you suddenly could not continue to support the empty head that I ever implied or stated that University of Ibadan was a Yoruba regional university.

I repeat, there were 3 successive Igbo school council Chairmen at University of Ibadan. All of them were NCNC party men.

What happened to all the educated Yorubas that were NCNC loyalists in Lagos or Western Region.

Why was Azikiwe and his Igbo gang multiplying and perpetuating keduism in a federal institution?

What were the merits of Louis Mbanefo's appointment as the last of the Keduites.

If he was the first Igbo lawyer that late (1935) in the history of Nigerian education, what happened to the scores of other lawyers in Nigeria and in NCNC that were not Igbos, such that they were unworthy to be School Council Chairman in a federal school not owned by the Igbos?

*yawns* you are boring me with your repeated delusions.
Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by ofai: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
mercyville:

Nri,the Lucifer was pushed down before Oduduwa deliberately fell on his broad table head.Ask Ofai da Lucifer.

No head no tail....just pointless words.
Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by Throwback: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Igbos have no graduates even today grin
The first secondary school in Igboland will be opened in 2044 grin
But Prof. Kenneth Dike was the first VC of UI grin

Fullstop.

My Igbo-Yoruba sister has finally accepted defeat after 2 days of looking for Igbo graduates before 1900 allover the internet.

Next time, know what you speak of before you disgrace yourself again by calling your teachers illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by ofai: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

The number of able bodied men and women begging for food in Ibadan alone will disagree with you. grin

Chai... Nne e don do o....you have over killing him o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by mercyville: 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
Throwback:

Oh!

Very apt.
Give those Igbo nepotists in between the eyes.

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by Throwback: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
ofai:

*yawns* you are boring me with your repeated delusions.

You cannot reply to the truth. That is a fact.

I have proven to you that Keduism was the order of the day in the 1960 independence government, until Akintola liaised with the same NPC that NCNC partnered with, before Yorubas could get what they had been denied by the less qualified Keduites.

Keduism has died and it will never be mistaken for merit again.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by Diademk07: 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
ofai:

Not Lucifer but could be one of the angels that got attracted to Yoruba women's bakassi, no wonder Yorubas are often built tall, just like the scripture description. Lol.

I guess some can't differentiate folktales from realities.

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by mercyville: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
ofai:

No head no tail....just pointless words.
Did you skip comprehension when you were in school.. Read slowly again..zzz
Nri,the Lucifer was pushed down before Oduduwa deliberately fell on his broad table head.This is Ofai da Lucifer.

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by mercyville: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
Throwback:

You cannot reply to the truth. That is a fact.

I have proven to you that Keduism was the order of the day in the 1960 independence government, until Akintola liaised with the same NPC that NCNC partnered with, before Yorubas could get what they had been denied by the less qualifies Keduites.

Keduism has died and it will never be mistaken for merit again.

As things are now,which part of the country are they running to for good quality education,be it federal or private.The SW,with its better,prudent educational administrators,is their destination for a better standard of education.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by LZAA: 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
mercyville:

lol...have you removed the remnants?

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

In your characteristic bigotry, you chose to ignore where it was stated that UI was a Federal property, and therefore prone to federal control. Go and remove Dr Dike's name from the school, or choke in your hate. grin
Throwback is just a pained hater

2 Likes

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by mercyville: 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Most of them are Igbo people escaping from their IDP camps strewn all over Igboland.Are you in Aba IDP camp too?

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by mercyville: 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=65718135][/quote]

Papa Igbo

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by mercyville: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Have you ...this poo?

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by LZAA: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
mercyville:

Papa Igbo
ogbuagu 1 d conqueror of all ewedu goblins grin grin

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award by mercyville: 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
LZAA:

ogbuagu 1 d conqueror of all ewedu goblins grin grin

I bet you have missed your master's urine.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions / FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust / Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.