Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. (47256 Views)

Poultry Farmer Kills Snake That Has Been Eating His Chickens And Eggs (Photos) / Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals / Huge Elephant Shaped Bunches Of Banana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by olmoRoc: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
He'd have been in jail if he'd done that in a civilized country. And it seemed like a baby elephant.
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by olaoye4(m): 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
Useless country. I wish I was never born here.

Special Thanks to Nairaland as well for promoting animal killings on daily basis on fp.

A nation with people that reason like animals. Can't expect anything better.

Less than 40 elephants left in all Southern Nigeria. pitiful.
na u count am?
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by masqot(m): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
I see backwardness at its highest level
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
edward1984:

So when all these animals are extinct, and there is still hunger, then what?

Then we eat ourselves....there are over 6billion of us in the planet....
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by frankcell(m): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
What next now
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by fSociety: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
Yoruba people kill and eat anything. Suffer head people
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by mideactive: 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
thesicilian:
This is very sad. I feel like crying. Why would any right thinking human being kill an elephant?

Bro wild elephants are very dangerous, it was not killed in a government deserved area.that animal will kill any human that crosses it's way.
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by oladipojesse(m): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
Primitive men!
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by spartan117(m): 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
I'm glad to see many nairalanders cry out against this barbaric act. I hope seun and lalasticlala lend their voices
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by Dlionsheart: 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
modelmike7:
In a sane society, this man will be in prison at the moment, but look at him being praised and feeling like an Elephant - killer Celebrity.
The biggest animal on the land being just slaughtered this way?
Cruelty of the highest order!
There was a country!!

With heavy tears in my eyes,

INDEED

there was a country!!!
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by Dlionsheart: 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
datola:
He just committed a crime against 'animality' and would be most likely charged by the Nigerian government.

Ignorance (iliteracy) of law is not an excuse.

I really hope he's charged to court and jailed so others can learn

so sad
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nice! Elephants meat is very delicious! i am going to that village to demand for my own share of the meat grin

For those of you hypocrites who thinks the man should be jailed for shooting an Animal, Next time you see Suya just waka pass, that suya coud be this elephant! or any other elephant.

People have not been sent to jail for killing their fellow humans in nigeria, let alone for killing Elephant (meat) fulani hersdmen comes to mind.
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by Vannlex(m): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
wait oo! how this elephant take offend you now!...you just go kill innocent elephant wey you for don call wild life preservatives sell'em metcheew...i don't blame you sha after all you are an hunter(no be say d elephant steal your tin sef!!)
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by introvertme: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
Billyonaire:
You all are crying and condemning the killing of elephants but in your stew and soup are the corpse of fishes, goats, cows, periwinkles and even chicken and turkey.

To truly feel be free from your hypocrisy, stop eating animals. It is disgusting

are those endangered?

smh
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
Billyonaire:
You all are crying and condemning the killing of elephants but in your stew and soup are the corpses of fishes, goats, cows, periwinkles and even chicken and turkey.

To truly feel be free from your hypocrisy, stop eating animals. It is disgusting.

It is disgusting. Gods above.
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by Greatzeus(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
fran6co:
these elephant be like the one wey swallow money run..... finally the jack Bauer of animal kingdom have brought him down.

SERIOUSLY THIS IS REALLY SADDENING
You are a jambite,no wonder you are so senseless.
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by fran6co(m): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
Greatzeus:
You are a jambite,no wonder you are so senseless.
mtcheew
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by Alanzazani: 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Chuukwudi:
Ike gwụrụ,
This got me reeling on the floor with laughter. I haven't ever used this word. I just can't help it. Nigeria is a "shi it hole country

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by psalmiel(m): 7:49am On Mar 09, 2018
Chai! Should I call this ignorance or foolishness?
Imagine, UI Zoo are looking for where to buy life Elephant and this pauper hunter just killed one in the South West region of Nigeria for that matter which is very rare. Must we kill everything in Naija? Common mosquito sef, we go kill lol...

Bill Gates said "If you are born poor, it's not your fault, but if you die poor, it's your fault". But it's a pity some people are just destined to be poor.
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by ariesbull: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2018
1StopRudeness:

This is not Europe or America...pple don't have food to eat u are wailing endangered species....with the rate we are going we are the ones that will soon be endangered ....let's face reality.....pple are effing hungry

But the sophisticated ones aren't hungry
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2018
ariesbull:

But the sophisticated ones aren't hungry

When the sophisticated ones are less than 5percent...that's a mind bugging statistic of hunger and poverty level
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by lusen(m): 1:46am On Mar 10, 2018
Many people are here condemning the act of the Hunter, even when it was stated that the animal is a danger to the people in that community.

well! it is easy to sit in your house and type whatever you like. Many comments are being too harsh on the poor hunter. Have you taught of it that the elephant might be a wild one trying to attack the Hunter?

Some said he should have captured the elephant alive in that thick forest and go and hand it over to the relevant authority. lol! lots of very funny people on this thread.

We pray to God to bless our businesses, so does the Hunter who earn his living from killing bush animals. He had just added a feather to his cap by killing the elephant.
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by Larwy(m): 4:08am On Mar 10, 2018
I'm just wandering what type of country we are, the animal you can capture and turn to money making machine for you. Even learnt there's a hill for reservation and tourist I that town, why didn't they do such for the animal preferably just cage it and people will start coming around to check on it and pay for it.
The last part is the hunter should be jailed for this or is there no right for animals again?
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by Ugoeze2016: 7:46am On Mar 10, 2018
In Nigeria, we kill the animals before they kill us because we believe that some of them are possessed of evil spirits. Which way Nigeria

Chukazu:

The most fooli.sh aspect is when you see Nigerian celebrities going to South Africa and Kenyan like Banky W and Adesuwa (spending hard currency) to watch animals in their game reserve and we are busy killing our own.

Southern Africa makes millions of dollars in tourism while we kill bush meat and sell them for 20 thousand embarassed embarassed naira

It has been reported there just Les than 40 lions left in the entire Nation ,with such irresponsible hunting soon they would be all gone
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2018
gypsey:
Nice! Elephants meat is very delicious! i am going to that village to demand for my own share of the meat grin

For those of you hypocrites who thinks the man should be jailed for shooting an Animal, Next time you see Suya just waka pass, that suya coud be this elephant! or any other elephant.

People have not been sent to jail for killing their fellow humans in nigeria, let alone for killing Elephant (meat) fulani hersdmen comes to mind.

shut your mouth you blood savage uncivilize.d monkey! theres less than 40 forest elephants left in Nigeria. do you think from your brain or out of your as.s?
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:01am On Mar 11, 2018
Larwy:
I'm just wandering what type of country we are, the animal you can capture and turn to money making machine for you. Even learnt there's a hill for reservation and tourist I that town, why didn't they do such for the animal preferably just cage it and people will start coming around to check on it and pay for it.
The last part is the hunter should be jailed for this or is there no right for animals again?

why dont they cage you instead? ill pay to watch you.. think like a human being.
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

shut your mouth you blood savage uncivilize.d monkey! theres less than 40 forest elephants left in Nigeria. do you think from your brain or out of your as.s?
thanks! i will take that as a compliments. anything else reasonable you would like to Add? grin

Every opinion is wellcomed even if it's as Rubbish as yours! from your Rude and Angry comments, just because you don't Agree, shows how civilised you are. careful you may end up with a high blood pressure over an already dead elephant (meat) grin

that elephant meat will be so delicious! you should try it. good luck! grin
Re: Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2018
Larwy:
Rights for Animals you say? which ones? i hope chicken, Goat , dog, cow, (suya) mosquitoes, Rats, snakes, and so on is included in the rights.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear / 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) / Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.