Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,738 members, 7,955,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Someone With Knowledge Of Shares Should Help Please. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Someone With Knowledge Of Shares Should Help Please. (409 Views)

Dematerialization Of Shares / Dematerialization Of Shares / AMCON Blocks Sale Of Shares In Niger Insurance Linked To Governor Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone With Knowledge Of Shares Should Help Please. by ray121: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hello everyone, i bought Dangote Flour Mill shares sometime around 2008.. I was just at my Bank that day and heard they selling shares so i bought used my address and left. i forgot i did and i never heard anything from them. I just saw a check today being sent long ago but i did not receive it and is carrying 2009 date from Oceanic Bank.The head of the check is Oceanic Registrars. and is dividend interest check.But now oceanic is out of the way its ECO Bank. I don know how to trace back my shares account now. what can i do please as i don't know much about shares.and how can i keep up with the current status of my shares investments.
Re: Someone With Knowledge Of Shares Should Help Please. by dawnomike(m): 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
Visit Ecobank customer care ... Make enquiries on how to write to Eco Registrars.
Pen it down and post or simply send a mail.
The easiest way to go about this is to go through a broker... It will safe you a lot of stress
Re: Someone With Knowledge Of Shares Should Help Please. by ernie4life(m): 6:56am On Mar 08, 2018
ray121:
Hello everyone, i bought Dangote Flour Mill shares sometime around 2008.. I was just at my Bank that day and heard they selling shares so i bought used my address and left. i forgot i did and i never heard anything from them. I just saw a check today being sent long ago but i did not receive it and is carrying 2009 date from Oceanic Bank.The head of the check is Oceanic Registrars. and is dividend interest check.But now oceanic is out of the way its ECO Bank. I don know how to trace back my shares account now. what can i do please as i don't know much about shares.and how can i keep up with the current status of my shares investments.

Send me a pm

(1) (Reply)

Make At Least 10 Dollars Daily / Get Crypto Investment-binary Option Script With Just A Wave Of Your Hand / Clearing Agent Needed Asap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.