Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Before You Sleep With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Sleep With Her (1029 Views)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A.... / Would You Sleep With Her If You See This? [pic] / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Sleep With Her by Antoeni(m): 7:14am On Mar 08, 2018
Before you sleep with her.
You finally got her! Now she is in your bed. You help her remove her cloth! You have removed your cloth too. See her curves. Wow now, you are so hard, and she is Hot too, hey before you sex her, kindly ask yourself about these 10 things.

1. Do you really love her? Yea, I know you like her buttocks… I know she has big breasts or you just enjoy rubbing those breasts… I know you like the way she talks. But do you really love the person she is?

2. After sleeping with her, what next? Will you still love that breasts? Will you still love her smile?

3. What if she gets pregnant? Will she face the world alone or will you stand by her? Are you ready to stand as a man and say yes! I am responsible? We both did it, it is our Baby! Or will you look for excuses?

4. If she calls to tell you that she is pregnant, will you tell her to abort it and risk her life or will you tell her to keep the baby?

5. Very important, if she gives birth, can you take care of the baby? Can you meet the emotional, mental, psychological and financial demands?

6. Is she someone you can marry or someone you just want to sleep with? Imagine if this was your sister with someone else.

7. If she is good enough for you to sleep with, why can’t she be good enough to be your wife?

8#. Why can’t you marry her as your wife and then enjoy all after?

9. If you sleep with her and leave her. Think about how sad it will be… Think about the pains and the sorrows. Imagine if this is done to your child! .

10. Think aout tomorrow. Don’t just think about today I know you just want to do it! your hormones are up. .
What will happen when your hormones are down ?

This Just a piece of Advice for the youth, think or ask yourself this question before you take the next step.

Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 08, 2018
Antoeni:

You finally got her! Now she is in your bed. You help her remove her cloth! You have removed your cloth too. See her curves. Wow now, you are so hard, and she is Hot too, hey before you sex her, kindly ask yourself about these 10 things.

You will start asking yourself all these 10 (TEN) when both of you are n*ked and HOT, as in like HOOTTT
Haba, be realistic bro....

Next time you wanna write a good article that your audience can relate to,
Tell them to ask the 10 Questions as they stepped into the room, still fully clothed.
Not when the referee has just blow the whistle for the match to kick off.

I RISE!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Sleep With Her by storge: 7:16am On Mar 08, 2018
grin

All these questions to just bleep. Use a condom and you'd get all right.. Nonsense
Re: Before You Sleep With Her by DarkMagic(m): 7:25am On Mar 08, 2018
God knows all these questions won't pop up in ma mind in that kinda mood tongue grin
Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Shedrack777: 7:34am On Mar 08, 2018
i'm sorry to say this, even old men, pastors and imams won't think about this when they're already naked. because at that moment, it take the extreme grace of God to use the brain in your head. because only the one in you egg sack work at that moment

2 Likes

Re: Before You Sleep With Her by viver1: 7:44am On Mar 08, 2018
Antoeni:

1. Do you really love her? Yea, I know you like her buttocks… I know she has big breasts or you just enjoy rubbing those breasts… I know you like the way she talks. But do you really love the person she is?

2. After sleeping with her, what next? Will you still love that breasts? Will you still love her smile?

3. What if she gets pregnant? Will she face the world alone or will you stand by her? Are you ready to stand as a man and say yes! I am responsible? We both did it, it is our Baby! Or will you look for excuses?

4. If she calls to tell you that she is pregnant, will you tell her to abort it and risk her life or will you tell her to keep the baby?

5. Very important, if she gives birth, can you take care of the baby? Can you meet the emotional, mental, psychological and financial demands?

6. Is she someone you can marry or someone you just want to sleep with? Imagine if this was your sister with someone else.

7. If she is good enough for you to sleep with, why can’t she be good enough to be your wife?

8#. Why can’t you marry her as your wife and then enjoy all after?

9. If you sleep with her and leave her. Think about how sad it will be… Think about the pains and the sorrows. Imagine if this is done to your child! .

10. Think aout tomorrow. Don’t just think about today I know you just want to do it! your hormones are up. .
What will happen when your hormones are down ?

This Just a piece of Advice for the youth, think or ask yourself this question before you take the next step.

And before you sleep with him?

Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 08, 2018
Everybody has his/her own life to live. Whether you do it to another person's child or not, they may do it to your child. It's just the world we live in. What can you say about couples who got married as virgins but gave birth to fork boys and girls as kids? Live your life, forget about that of your children cos when that time comes, you can't control what they want to do. In fact, some people will not even live long to even get married and give birth. So they shouldn't enjoy their lives?
Re: Before You Sleep With Her by Maxi112: 8:28am On Mar 08, 2018
See question, condom is the only answer to all these inconsequential questions.
Re: Before You Sleep With Her by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:41am On Mar 08, 2018
Most men won't do those things you've listed. They simply want to plunge in.

That's why as a girl, you've got to look out for yourself, because no one else would. You should know exactly what you're getting into from the get-go. Before you even step a foot in his bedroom. And if it's love, commitment, no painful heartbreak and no bastard baby you want, then you'd better keep those legs tightly closed.

Too many girls think men become committed to them just because they are f*cking. Wrong! It's in most cases just an activity.

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Needed Here / Fake News: How To Become A Social Justice Warrior SJW / How Does Widows Handle Sexual Cravings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.